Mister69's Log

Sounds good buddy, oh and nice numbers...I think i'm gonna start working on that bottom end power of mine as soon as i hit a wall pullin off the floor i think.

No workouts till monday...got legs :)

Meals got all messed up today and my appetite is not what it normally is(cause my appetite is always through the roof)..I am not sure what it is but hope it doesnt last.

mister69 said:
No workouts till monday...got legs :)

Meals got all messed up today and my appetite is not what it normally is(cause my appetite is always through the roof)..I am not sure what it is but hope it doesnt last.

Same way for me bro. I just drink a lot of different shakes on day's i just don't have much of an appetite. You could just be stressed with classes startin back up and all that. Stress and anxiety are a killer on appetite you know from what ive shared with ya oh yeah and chics kill appetite remember, LOL. Try focusing on preparing your meals the night before school and take it with you that day.

9/12 legs

smythe squats- 2x3 405lbs

leg press- 1x20 11 plates (nice and fast speed I was ripping through it)

sldl- 1x10 275lbs, 1x10 285lbs both w\straps

abductor machine- 1x30 each #110

standing calf raises - 6x5 280lbs

hs abs- 1x20 #10, 1x20 #11

**stretches**

Doing some DC style stretching...

quad stretch 30 seconds
hamstring stretch 30 seconds
weighted calf strech 60 seconds

**notes**
For those of you are wondering why i am using a smythe its because i am using my university gym.

Not what i want cause i love free weights squats but we will see hwo this goes

good workout, just felt really weird with the smythe squats..I have to adjust.
Just not sure about the foot positioning..i moved my feet in front of me a bit..guess it will take a few weeks to adjust.

Got a few weird looks while doing the DC quad stretch but who cares what these poeple think.

Abductor fryed me and really got my hips etc.

Off to eat london broil w\pasta

Last edited:
Good shit, i'm sure its just gonna take a lil bit of time to get back into the swing of things with the smythe squats. Oh, and how did the stifflegs feel at that weight after doing squats?

trying to get those legs growth in motion... I am not like many poeple taht i know workout..I love doing legs and love the pain

not sure what to do today to replace the tricep pushdowns because the rack isnt heavy enough and i dont have a chain to strap db's to it.

I was thinking of doing reverse grip bench press for a r\p set of mabey 20..?

Not sure but i gotta sub out those pushdowns.

what u guys think

9/13 chest\delts\tris\abs

flat wide- 1x5,1x4 315lbs

incline wide grip- 215lbs 2x10

pushdowns tris- #150 1x26+4 r\p

upright rows- 2x10 120lbs

hs abs heavy- #11 2x20

-DC Style Stretches-

chest- 40lbs db's 60 seconds
tris- 25lbs db's 60 seconds
Shoulder stretch 60 seconds

**notes**

Well forget the reverese grup bench cause this is working so i aint gonna fix somehting taht isnt broke. Eating is good, bulking is going well, but my left shoulder is acting up again! I am taking joint support etc.. I will apply icy hot on it for the next few weeks..that always seems to work.

Oh and I am never going to wear these windbreaker pants to workout again cause my beach ball ass cant fit into them any more lolol but i love that my legs\glutes etc are getting bigger :)

off to wendys to take down baked potatoes and jr bacon cheeseburgers fellas.

Last edited:
Squabbin said:
Nice bench #'s buddy, oh and nobody wants to know about your beach ball of an ass Freak!! ;-)
I have to agree that your flat bench is impressive, especially relative to your incline.

Thanks power

next week i do 225 for 2x10 on incline cause i completed my incline #'s this week.

I may just take out upright rows cause my left shoulder is acting up ...I may just do some side raises 2x10 that is what i did last winter and it worked just fine

mister69 said:
Thanks power

next week i do 225 for 2x10 on incline cause i completed my incline #'s this week.

I may just take out upright rows cause my left shoulder is acting up ...I may just do some side raises 2x10 that is what i did last winter and it worked just fine
Upright rows have always bothered me as well and that is why I don't do them. For me it's more the eccentric phase that hurts. Every other shoulder exercise is great for me though.

Back