My afghanistan cycle

You pulled yourself together dude and am now enjoying the test e kicking in. I am so happy for you. Wait till you get home and your family sees you. Nice one!

Shoulders/traps
Arnolds press (12x25)(8x50)(8x55)x2
seated side raises (12x20)(8x25)x3
seated rear laterals (12x10)(8x20)(8x25)x2
Over head press (12x45)(6x80)x3 try the 90lbs but shit I was tired after those 3 exercises
military press (FST-7) (10x95)x4(8x95)x3 this shit is insame holy fuck my shoulders hurt!!!! good smoke
BB shrugs (15x135)(8x315)x3
DB shrugs (8x90)x3

this FST-7 is the shit really get your muscles to a huge pump, really love it. I will add it every other week in my workout.

FST-7 WOOOOT WOOOOT!

Great Workout Pik!! You da man!!

You pulled yourself together dude and am now enjoying the test e kicking in. I am so happy for you. Wait till you get home and your family sees you. Nice one!

Thnx bro I feel way strong than when I started and can`t wait to see my wifes face too, thnx for your advices man
Good workout bro, how you likeing the Fst-7?

Bro this FST-7 is the shit my shoulders still burning from the workout LOVE IT
FST-7 WOOOOT WOOOOT!

Great Workout Pik!! You da man!!

Thnx Hockey trying to catch up with you guys,lol
Good work PIK! Boulder work is always fun!!

Yep G this is my favorite muscle to workout..

Thnx for the support

Well did some cardio and abs yesterday today was day off. Just relax and eat while doing my job on the range with local Army. tomorrow will do chest and tri`s.

Chest and tri`s:
decline DB press(10x55)(10x65)(10x75)x2
flat DB press(10x75)x3(8x75)
incline DB press(10x60)x4
incline flys (10x30)x7 FST-7
Tri`s
weighted dips(8x45)x2 (10x35)x2
straight bar pull downs(10x4 plates)x4
Low cable extension (10x4 plates)x7 FST-7

well this weeks is 4 sets per exercise and all week I will throw FST-7 next week I will go back to 3 sets, less reps more weight. I love this workout really bring some smoke and the pump is AWESOME!!!!! really feel my chest and Tri`s super pump today. Hit for 1RM on chest and hit 275 easy... I think I can get 290. so next week I`ll go for it. My mid section looks lit bit more define so I`ll keep doing my cardio and abs on my days off and abs here and there when get time to do it. Pics next day off.

Chest and tri`s:
decline DB press(10x55)(10x65)(10x75)x2
flat DB press(10x75)x3(8x75)
incline DB press(10x60)x4
incline flys (10x30)x7 FST-7
Tri`s
weighted dips(8x45)x2 (10x35)x2
straight bar pull downs(10x4 plates)x4
Low cable extension (10x4 plates)x7 FST-7

well this weeks is 4 sets per exercise and all week I will throw FST-7 next week I will go back to 3 sets, less reps more weight. I love this workout really bring some smoke and the pump is AWESOME!!!!! really feel my chest and Tri`s super pump today. Hit for 1RM on chest and hit 275 easy... I think I can get 290. so next week I`ll go for it. My mid section looks lit bit more define so I`ll keep doing my cardio and abs on my days off and abs here and there when get time to do it. Pics next day off.

ROCK!!

Yeah i'm likeing that FST7 myself as well. good change of pace.

Definitely will. will be alot easier having great logs like yours and spears and hurts to follow.

Waoo bro that make me feel in the top 3 here,lol Dahurt and Spear logs are outsatnding don`t feel any close to them but this put a smile on my face :blue:

Back