My afghanistan cycle

Keep your head up Pikiki, when you get home i'll come up and buy you a drink!

HAHA sounds great and you live close so I`ll wait for that visit and get a BEER or 2, Thnx Bro

Just keep on keepin on man. I know being down range can get to you.

Yeah it is right sometimes is not easy and kick in your head after 6 or 7 months is when start get in your head, thnx man

Back day:
DL (8x225)(4x315)x2 (1x365)
Lat pulldown(12x180)(10x230)(8x250) this shit sowle my back...
reverse flys(12x20)(12x25)x2
cable pulldowns(12x80)(12x100)12x120)
cable rows(12x7)(12x8)(10x10) not sure plates weight
Db rows(8x100)x3

Missed 2 meals today not good at all but nothing I can do about it sometimes. My mood is very bad for the last 2-3 days now.Didn`t feel today like other days were I was motivated. Trying to get my energy and motivation back for tomorrows workout Shoulders. No other sides at this time.

Back day:
Db rows(8x100)x3

Missed 2 meals today not good at all but nothing I can do about it sometimes. My mood is very bad for the last 2-3 days now.Didn`t feel today like other days were I was motivated. Trying to get my energy and motivation back for tomorrows workout Shoulders. No other sides at this time.

Adding in some weight good job man! You will have 4 plates in no time!

Back day:
Db rows(8x100)x3

This happens. Don't worry bro. In fact, take a couple of days off, and chill and get your mind right. Sometimes we take this too seriously. Find a way to to take the pressure off this then get back on it. It's tough for you missing family etc. but you cannot just use this route to get you through it. Go out with the boys, leave the training regime and eating habits for a few days.

I feel your pressure. You need a small break. Keep your chin up bro and break this routine for a couple of days to recharge and get your emotional quota right.

Tell you what though, these next few Weeks you will see the test in real action.

Kind regards.

This happens. Don't worry bro. In fact, take a couple of days off, and chill and get your mind right. Sometimes we take this too seriously. Find a way to to take the pressure off this then get back on it. It's tough for you missing family etc. but you cannot just use this route to get you through it. Go out with the boys, leave the training regime and eating habits for a few days.

I feel your pressure. You need a small break. Keep your chin up bro and break this routine for a couple of days to recharge and get your emotional quota right.

Tell you what though, these next few Weeks you will see the test in real action.

Kind regards.

Thnx Bro your words has a lot of sense to me and apprecieted man, I think 2 or 3 days out of the gym may help me. It`s hard sometimes don`t have a chance to talk to my kids and the few minutes I had to talk to my wife it`s all about of stress at home and here. One thing I never regret it is to satrt this thread cause the support from you guys is amazing. Once again Thnx brotha...

Shoulders:
Military press(12x135)(6x185)x5
shrugs(12x225)x5
front raises(10x25)(10x30)x3
side raises(10x25)x3

Did some more shit here and there to finish the day, not really a big pump on my muscles today. I will take tomorrow off maybe monday too. Need to get the fucking stress way off my head. Shit here and Home just irritate the shit out of me, sorry for the bitching is just how I feel right now. I`ll make some changes on my workout and workout 2 muscle groups a day cause I think my muscle are getting comfortable at the training that I had right now, change is the word of the week...

Shoulders:
shrugs(12x225)x5
side raises(10x25)x3

Did some more shit here and there to finish the day, not really a big pump on my muscles today. I will take tomorrow off maybe monday too. Need to get the fucking stress way off my head. Shit here and Home just irritate the shit out of me, sorry for the bitching is just how I feel right now. I`ll make some changes on my workout and workout 2 muscle groups a day cause I think my muscle are getting comfortable at the training that I had right now, change is the word of the week...

Been there bro but seriously the only way you can let it go over your head and not screw with you is just say fuck it. Deployments suck dick man , just focus on your workouts and seriously if you need to vent bro just do it. We're here if you need us. It's a brotherhood for life here and honestly there are more military members than you think so it makes it better

Been there bro but seriously the only way you can let it go over your head and not screw with you is just say fuck it. Deployments suck dick man , just focus on your workouts and seriously if you need to vent bro just do it. We're here if you need us. It's a brotherhood for life here and honestly there are more military members than you think so it makes it better

You know bro thats one thing I love from Ology the brotherhood here and support. Thnx and I already now there more military members here than I was expected everyday there more and more that pop up in here. Thnx for the support really need it from you guys...

Shoulders:
shrugs(12x225)x5
side raises(10x25)x3

Stress is a monster that will ride you if you let it. Just let it all go brother! Stressing about stuff never helps you or the stuff you stress about. It is tough to be in your situation man, know that we are all here for you!

Stress is a monster that will ride you if you let it. Just let it all go brother! Stressing about stuff never helps you or the stuff you stress about. It is tough to be in your situation man, know that we are all here for you!

Thnx brotha, I`m feeling a lot better today. My boss gave me yesterday and today to relax and get my head clear. I was able to talk to my kids yesterday and also they sent me a video for easters celebration, It was cool to saw them. All of you here in Ology that come and wrote stuff down that support me and advice me really makes a huge impact on my days here. Once again thnx for all the support brothers...

chest and tri`s Just change my workout today and was great.
incline bench press(12x135) (8x205)x3
flat bench(12x135)(8x205)x3
decline (12x135) (8x205)x3
cable cross over (8x4plates)x3

tri`s
incline skullcrushers (8x85)x3
rope press down (8x8 plates)x3
weighted dips (8x45lbs)x3

This workout put my muscle on a totally pump since the beggining, slow motion control movement and short rest time bettwen sets. At the end of the routine I was completely smoke and pumped up like I want it to get. Def i stay with this routine for rest of my cycle. Did feel better of stress on all that shit, Now it`s downhill to go home. Just 3 more months and back to the states...:)

tri`s

This workout put my muscle on a totally pump since the beggining, slow motion control movement and short rest time bettwen sets. At the end of the routine I was completely smoke and pumped up like I want it to get. Def i stay with this routine for rest of my cycle. Did feel better of stress on all that shit, Now it`s downhill to go home. Just 3 more months and back to the states...:)

Lots of volume there! Good stuff! 3 months and home sounds pretty cool too!

tri`s

nice work!

90 days and a wake up is sure sounding nice!

Lots of volume there! Good stuff! 3 months and home sounds pretty cool too!

Thnx G , I love this workout.Find it in Zblog and really make me push like a MOFO!!! lol

nice work!

90 days and a wake up is sure sounding nice!

Yes Sir, that was a great news today knowing when we going back home.. First I want to do after seeing my wife it`s a cold ass BEER!!!

Pikki I'm happy ur gonna be home soon. Keep liftin brother and keep ur head clear , ur still in a war zone. Love ur log bro keep going!

Back