Back and Bi`s:
DL (10x225)x4
Tbar rows (10x7 plates)(10x8plt)(10x10)x2
Wide grip lat pull downs (10x140)x7 FST-7
Bi`s
Standing DB curls (10x35)(10x40)(10x45)x2
BB reverse grip curls (10x70)x4
DB hammers (10x25)x7 FST-7

Damn it!!!! my last workouts were brutal sweat my a$$ off. The pump is incredible with the fST-7. Will hit this stuff one week on one week off. for now. Next month will probably do it every day for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Just notice a HUGE acne on my lower back today don`t even want to touch it, nothing else to report about sides at this time. Great feeling overall, lots of energy. Sore as f**k this morning from yesterday but I love that pain after agood workout!!!!

What you mean bro?

Back and Bi`s:
DL (10x225)x4
Tbar rows (10x7 plates)(10x8plt)(10x10)x2
Wide grip lat pull downs (10x140)x7 FST-7
Bi`s
Standing DB curls (10x35)(10x40)(10x45)x2
BB reverse grip curls (10x70)x4
DB hammers (10x25)x7 FST-7

Damn it!!!! my last workouts were brutal sweat my a$$ off. The pump is incredible with the fST-7. Will hit this stuff one week on one week off. for now. Next month will probably do it every day for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Just notice a HUGE acne on my lower back today don`t even want to touch it, nothing else to report about sides at this time. Great feeling overall, lots of energy. Sore as f**k this morning from yesterday but I love that pain after agood workout!!!!

Good shit man! i can't imagine doing back, and then doing bi's with FST7....i wouldn't even be able to hold a grip.

Nice workin

Good shit man! i can't imagine doing back, and then doing bi's with FST7....i wouldn't even be able to hold a grip.

Nice workin

Thnx Bro,

Trust me man, me and partner push each other out but today I almost stop cause of the pain, but made it thru then sit down for like 10 min to pass the painfull pump. But at the end was a great feeling....

So pin(14) this morning don`t know why but hurst like a bitch!!! today was my day off. Still hurt from my chest, back, and arms meaning workout intensity and volume are where I want it. Tomorrow will hit legs and abs.

Dude I'm heading over that way real soon and I am going to take some goods with me. I can't wait to start up. I am pretty much going to use your cycle except just test e instead of the blend your taking(only cause my source doesn't have it). Looks solid though bro. Keep it up

Dude I'm heading over that way real soon and I am going to take some goods with me. I can't wait to start up. I am pretty much going to use your cycle except just test e instead of the blend your taking(only cause my source doesn't have it). Looks solid though bro. Keep it up

Best lucks and be safe my brotha, thnx for the support

Legs and abs
Squats (10x135)(10x225)x3
legs press (10x650)x4
leg curls (10x80)x2(10x90)x2
seated calf raises (15x90)(10x135)x3
abs:
decline abs (10x25)x4
crunches (10x50)(10x100)x3

My back hurts lit bit hopefully nothing serious, don`t want to stop the workout but I should stop after the Squats when I felt the back pain. But anyways I complete the session and feel good about it but went straight to see my medic for some checkout on my pain. Let see how it feels tomorrow...

Legs and abs
Squats (10x135)(10x225)x3
legs press (10x650)x4
leg curls (10x80)x2(10x90)x2
seated calf raises (15x90)(10x135)x3
abs:
decline abs (10x25)x4
crunches (10x50)(10x100)x3

My back hurts lit bit hopefully nothing serious, don`t want to stop the workout but I should stop after the Squats when I felt the back pain. But anyways I complete the session and feel good about it but went straight to see my medic for some checkout on my pain. Let see how it feels tomorrow...

Take care of that back you need it for like all your lifts! If you have a foam roller roll and stretch it good! Good work PIK!

Just curious...do you see yourself doing a second cycle? And if so, was it a decision you made from the beginning or did you decide to wait and see the results of the first cycle?

^^ I`m gathering info and feedbacks in base of what my final results were be. Right now I`m looking on peptides to add it on next cycle and ask some questions to few of the vets here of what I can do. Just depend on goals. I want some more mass, not sure of what will be next. Next run will be January

Back