My afghanistan cycle

Back day:
Hit back today and workout better and better everyday. DL 275lbsx6, never hit this weight before. Put some 25lb on my pull up able to do 2 sets of 9 and 7 reps. Went heavy as I could this week on back. My recovery its being awesome. Diet still the same, drop the anastrozole to .5mg EOD cause was start feeling kind of slow in the mornings and today felt better so EOD for the anastrozole. Rest of the wrokout was pretty good and no changes so far on what I`m doing at the gym. Did some cardio yesterday ran 3 miles and abs for 10 minutes.

Congrats on the gains bro!!

Hey guys thanks for the support really pump me up to keep going in this direction on my cycle. It`s feel GREAT!!!

Keep killing it my friend...gonna grow like crazy!

Thanks tell you man, read your updates and Spear,darkside,Gfunky and hockey to mention a few of you guys that really make me push harder everyaday. I`m for sure the shorter and lighter guy with log right now, so I got to go heavier,lol. :evil:

good job man lol i def know what its like to be the lighter guy being im 5'3 and 145-147 lol,keep gettin it man!,i hope to start a cycle soon...reading your logs everyday and dahurts and spears and others make me want it badddd lol

good job man lol i def know what its like to be the lighter guy being im 5'3 and 145-147 lol,keep gettin it man!,i hope to start a cycle soon...reading your logs everyday and dahurts and spears and others make me want it badddd lol

Thats funny man, well thank you for reading our stuff. Let me know when you start yours I will be there follow it. And yes you are shorter and lighter than me ,lol :D

Last edited:
Yeaaa budddy!!! Keep killing it, you support me I support you!!

Appreciate what you do for our country as well my man :)

Thanx bro that means a lot for me, no shit is really means too much...I always look around the updates from you guys as well, sometimes don`t had much time to follow every post but always checking the progress and learning from all you!!

Thats funny man, well thank you for reading our stuff. Let me know when you start yours I will be there follow it. And yes you are shorter and lighter than me ,lol :D

ya ill def let you know still havnt even decided what to take with test e,made a thread asking but so far no answer to my actual question lol...either deca,dbol,or anadrol...leaning towards dbol...but i need to decide soon being that my buddy is making the order in like 2 weeks,ya hate being so short :/

ya ill def let you know still havnt even decided what to take with test e,made a thread asking but so far no answer to my actual question lol...either deca,dbol,or anadrol...leaning towards dbol...but i need to decide soon being that my buddy is making the order in like 2 weeks,ya hate being so short :/

Hey man if is your first cycle most people will tell you to go test only, but if you decide to add something go with d-bol. Deca for your second cycle will be fine so you know how your body react to test and Anadrol is too much water retention IMO and is very toxic to the liver. I wiil go with d-bol...
Not so bad being short had some advantage too.at least I keep saying that to my self ,lol

Hey man if is your first cycle most people will tell you to go test only, but if you decide to add something go with d-bol. Deca for your second cycle will be fine so you know how your body react to test and Anadrol is too much water retention IMO and is very toxic to the liver. I wiil go with d-bol...
Not so bad being short had some advantage too.at least I keep saying that to my self ,lol

ya ive read that alot,thanks for the advice man ya ill go with dbol,im guessing just a 4 week cycle of it to kick start? i thought anadrol might be good cuz i think its not estro related,but thanks for the info man,ya i dont mind it to bad,pound for pound i outlift alot of people so that makes me feel better :p...well ima stop hijacking ur thread lol keep hittin it hard man!

ya ive read that alot,thanks for the advice man ya ill go with dbol,im guessing just a 4 week cycle of it to kick start? i thought anadrol might be good cuz i think its not estro related,but thanks for the info man,ya i dont mind it to bad,pound for pound i outlift alot of people so that makes me feel better :p...well ima stop hijacking ur thread lol keep hittin it hard man!

lol no problem man, thats why we all here to share our experiences and to learn from each other. Good luck with your run...
yes 4-6 weeks no more than that. I say run 40 to 50mg ED if you can. I`m doing 30mgED and feels ok for me. Make sure got an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a good PCT

Last edited:
Well I can say I`m feeling great!!! just a headache last three days but overall my workout is at a new level for me. I`m lifting heavier and my recovery is awsome. I gained 6 lbs since start the cycle and feeling that my strenght is going up as well. Noticed lost some belly fat too, so far so good!!! Thanks for ask bro

The headaches normal, drink more water -sometimes it work, sometimes it doesnt. Right at the top of your head right? That'll go away soon, and definately by the time you finish dbol.

Good luck you're doing well. Did I read 7 pounds? Maybe add another 50 grams of protein for a week and see where you are then.

I'll check back from time to time.

The headaches normal, drink more water -sometimes it work, sometimes it doesnt. Right at the top of your head right? That'll go away soon, and definately by the time you finish dbol.

Good luck you're doing well. Did I read 7 pounds? Maybe add another 50 grams of protein for a week and see where you are then.

I'll check back from time to time.

The headaches are in the back top at the right side.
Thanks 6lbs total and I`ll try to get those 50g of protein and I let you know . I`m here to listen what you guys tell me to do to get the max of my cycle. Thnx again

Back