my diet

mass rookiee said:
I batter my beef with eggs and milk but what do you fry your beef with margarine,pam, or virgin olive oil ?

Looks good.

Fry your beef in either butter, lard, or coconut oil (which is the best).

Don't ever use margarine or pam. Maybe if you want to grease a creaky door hinge.

ok got it, is there anything I can take as a supplement that will give me an edge,other than my food. just knowing im taking something that will give me an edge makes me train harder. since no gear or pro-hormones than what ? I was also thinking about drinking some red bull.

Frosty said:

Don't ever use margarine or pam. Maybe if you want to grease a creaky door hinge.

Frosty you have much more patience than me, i know its appreciated bro!

mass rookie....................................oh nevermind!

mass rookiee said:
ok got it, is there anything I can take as a supplement that will give me an edge,other than my food. just knowing im taking something that will give me an edge makes me train harder. since no gear or pro-hormones than what ? I was also thinking about drinking some red bull.

Probably one of the most valuable "edge" you can get is good workout prep. A meal with some beef and eggs 90-120 mins before, along with some caffeine and ephedra (if you can handle it) should give you a great base for a solid workout. I like to stretch my spine before I lift, sometimes decompress it by hanging from a chinup bar, and using a spine roller. That and some good music can really help a lot. More than any goofy supplements, IMO.

frosty, I drink alot of water but when I piss its still yellow is that from the flax seed oil and omega 3 pills ? cause the color of it looks just like the oils.

mass rookiee said:
frosty, I drink alot of water but when I piss its still yellow is that from the flax seed oil and omega 3 pills ? cause the color of it looks just like the oils.

No, you don't excrete fat in your urine.

mass rookiee said:
why would it be yellow ? If I drink water and not take the pills it comes out clear.

You mean if you stop taking your fish and flax oil it comes out clear? Are those the only pills you're talking about?

yes. and another thing since Im eating more I dont (shit) as much as I thought I would sometimes only once a day, before with more shakes Id go 3-4 times I know why. but now I feel I only go in the early morning about an hour or so after I wake then maybe again about 5:00pm. I thought for sure Id go 2hours or so after eating 16+ lbs. of beef for diner! whats up ?

Stools should be brown, no visable food in them (except some high fiber stuff), soft, large, and should come out effortlessly.

Generally you want to go at least once a day, but 2-3 is usually better (since the bowels are a big detox pathway). Usually you have a BM a bit after you eat a large meal (gotta make room for the incomming food).

Make sure you chew your food thoroughly, eat your veggies, drink enough water (you got that one covered). Adding in some lemon juice or vinegar with meals may aid in digestion. Probiotics could play a role if your intestinal flora is screwed up, but let's make sure you have the basics down.

Also, "bouncing" type activities as well as squatting deep can aid in the elimination process. "Bouncing" would be things like jogging, trampoline jumping, jump roping, etc. If you're bulking, don't do it too long, but this should help get things moving.

Can you describe your shit for me? (serious)

DirkMoneyshot said:
Ha Ha ha - This has to be the longest post where 2 people are involved. I'm glad its getting finished.

Hahaha...........

mass rookoee - 50
Frosty - 41

.....and counting.........lol

Frosty said:
Stools should be brown, no visable food in them (except some high fiber stuff), soft, large, and should come out effortlessly.

Generally you want to go at least once a day, but 2-3 is usually better (since the bowels are a big detox pathway). Usually you have a BM a bit after you eat a large meal (gotta make room for the incomming food).

Make sure you chew your food thoroughly, eat your veggies, drink enough water (you got that one covered). Adding in some lemon juice or vinegar with meals may aid in digestion. Probiotics could play a role if your intestinal flora is screwed up, but let's make sure you have the basics down.

Also, "bouncing" type activities as well as squatting deep can aid in the elimination process. "Bouncing" would be things like jogging, trampoline jumping, jump roping, etc. If you're bulking, don't do it too long, but this should help get things moving.

Can you describe your shit for me? (serious)

Ok now this is getting ridiculous

Are you a Doctor, a herbalist, naturopath(sic)?

What are your credentials Frosty?(serious)

Back