my favorite Mass/cutting cycle

Southpaw7

600mg EQ/week with 600mg Test Prop&Enanthate, and 75mg Tren EOD...
& of course 50mg Ephedrine/200mg Caffeine/400mg Aspirin everyday with 50mcg T-4 with nicotine 2-3x's daily (no joke)
Lower carbs, except post-workout & some mornings, @least 20g's of glutamine, glucosolic acid, R-ALA, 20g's creatine ED...

Results:
(have mercy, I was an out-of-shape middleweight)
starting weight -163lbs. @14% bf...

23 days into cycle, I was: 175lbs. @8%
now Light-Heavyweight

Southpaw7 said:
600mg EQ/week with 600mg Test Prop&Enanthate, and 75mg Tren EOD...
& of course 50mg Ephedrine/200mg Caffeine/400mg Aspirin everyday with 50mcg T-4 with nicotine 2-3x's daily (no joke)
Lower carbs, except post-workout & some mornings, @least 20g's of glutamine, glucosolic acid, R-ALA, 20g's creatine ED...

Results:
(have mercy, I was an out-of-shape middleweight)
starting weight -163lbs. @14% bf...

23 days into cycle, I was: 175lbs. @8%
now Light-Heavyweight

Holy shit, you're taking all this at a starting weight of 163lbs and 14% bf...wow

I don't know if this is you first or 10th cycle or you height...so i will limit my comments. 50mg of ephedrine everyday, damn bro..how long do you think before your receptors won't take it anymore? 20g of creatine ed at that weight is a little overboard. And if you are saying you lost 6% bf and gained 21lbs of mass in 23 days...i think i have to call bullshit.

I'm a generous 5'8" and I got about 7 years of exercise physiology & pharmacology under my belt, so I'm also not afraid or unconfident in whatever I take. I'm not a bodybuilder, but an amateur athlete pursuing a professional career..

Ephedrine has actually shown in several studies to remain 100% active after 12 weeks! This is huge because unlike clenbuterol, ephedrine still exhibits effects on beta-3 receptors regardless of any tolerance to the stimulatory effects.

Yeah, after 23 days I was probably 18-19lbs heavier. and After 33 days I was/am easily 23 lbs. heavier.

20g's creatine at that weight is not bullshit when you're training 6 days a week, year-round in an endurance/anaerobic training. You should check out some of the more recent studies oin creatine's effects on heart ryhthm and contraction...

Do you realize that 23lbs of muscle in 33 days would equate to 80,500 additional calories over your basal metabolic rate? So if you are normal at about 3000 which is where a normal male that exercises without a substantial amount of muscle would be thats 5439 a day that is completely metabolically processed? That would put you firmly in the arena with the top bodybuilders in terms of digestive capacity. Just a point. Maybe you had a typo. Im by no means a pro, but I am 5'8 227 with 7.2% and I wasnt able to do that when I was REgaining muscle after recovery from a bicep repair. So I was simply rebounding to a point I had already been. It took me 2 and a half times as long as you.
And that is a ton of AAS!!! I dont know how much you may think you know, but you are killing your bodies ability to respond. I just think you can reach your goals with alot less. I would do less than half of that, add more when your results slow. Even if you are capable of gaining tissue that quickly, your joints, tendons, and ligaments are not capable of handling it.

Last edited:
I agree with the above. That much change in body composition is nearly impossible, even with extreme muscle memeory. However, I could care less if someone is lying or not, so congrats on the gains. If it's real you must be doing something right...

Thompson, your stats are scary and we needs pics :)

I agree with the above. My bet is pics will never be posted. Im calling B.S. too.. No ofense bro.

intrinsic1 said:
I agree with the above. My bet is pics will never be posted. Im calling B.S. too.. No ofense bro.
BS on me or the thread poster? I dont mind posting pics although it will have to be a week or so when I can get to the gym with my wife. Im going to have to put my best foot forward :) and have a bit of a pump.... You will defintely be able to see my scar from my bicep repair

No offense taken, I just assumed I'd be given the benefit of the doubt, since I personally cannot see an intelligent, deep person making up shit to get some kind of approval from people he'll never see, ya know?

Thompson31580 said:
Do you realize that 23lbs of muscle in 33 days would equate to 80,500 additional calories over your basal metabolic rate? So if you are normal at about 3000 which is where a normal male that exercises without a substantial amount of muscle would be thats 5439 a day that is completely metabolically processed? That would put you firmly in the arena with the top bodybuilders in terms of digestive capacity. Just a point. Maybe you had a typo. Im by no means a pro, but I am 5'8 227 with 7.2% and I wasnt able to do that when I was REgaining muscle after recovery from a bicep repair. So I was simply rebounding to a point I had already been. It took me 2 and a half times as long as you.
And that is a ton of AAS!!! I dont know how much you may think you know, but you are killing your bodies ability to respond. I just think you can reach your goals with alot less. I would do less than half of that, add more when your results slow. Even if you are capable of gaining tissue that quickly, your joints, tendons, and ligaments are not capable of handling it.

6,000 - 9,000 is my daily average (I could do up to 12,000/day because of an appetite stimulant I take, but I technically not even suppossed to weigh more than a Cruiserweight!!(190lbs.) One of the 2 days I eat 9,000cal+, I eat 0-8 carbs during the day...I have some nice dosages of Hexarelin & GHRP-6 goin right now...

Also, I believe I had a head start biologically in a sense, because I used to weigh 193 @ 4% bf, but got bronchopneumonia with a pleural effusion. and had to take a good 8 mon. off so my body was wanting to return to my normal size...

That's good your bicep healed swiftly!

That iS a ton of AAS! But besides having plenty of arimidex, clomiphene, dutasteride, I'm pursuing a professional career in a sport that requires some of the most thorough conditioning, SO...that's just how I roll. Sorry.
You only live once.

Back