My tren nightmare-Must read for newbies/rookies like me

....I ll still steer clear gent s...I get goose bump s thinking of that week..I m clinically fucked every day I wake ...but with my hypersensitivity to all things speedy, short tempered non tolerant personality, natural aggression and the host of all the other personality disorders I have..I ll pass.

I never had the bad one, I've only had the mild one a few times. It just felt like my chest was itchy inside and it didn't last long.

sounds like mine...or the cough I get when i jog in the winter time from the cold air

Yeah, I get an insatiable dry hacking cough just like when running in freezing air. But an automatic wind comes with tren that boosts breathing efficiency, I can still do 3x the cardio on tren or wini compared to natural

my best cardio is alway s when I m off and light...tren and cardio???
...I thought just the opposite was true...live and learn

It's been my experience that 19-nor's kill my cardio capabilities. Deca crushed it and now tren is doing the same after just a couple of weeks.

Amen to the deca killing the cardio. I had to run .5 mile the other day for work and I thought I was gonna die afterwards. Still did it in 2:50 :)

IDK, my experience using tren 4 x before Ive noticed everything side effect wise thats said of tren, except cardio is always better on it for me.. I cough a bit but I breath pretty easily. I dont even get as winded exerting myself hard. But when I do, the cough does cause less breath per minutes but it aint shit like ima turn blue from breathing hindrance

IDK, my experience using tren 4 x before Ive noticed everything side effect wise thats said of tren, except cardio is always better on it for me.. I cough a bit but I breath pretty easily. I dont even get as winded exerting myself hard. But when I do, the cough does cause less breath per minutes but it aint shit like ima turn blue from breathing hindrance

ther's exceptions, and you're one.

not much sides for me but im one of the lucky few.
still feel a bit shitty near end of cycle thow a bit tierd ect. but i still liek tren.
also medical cannabise (for back pain, its legal for me) seems to also dull the crazy dreams when on tren.
and i dont really like cannabise , but it helps me sleep witht he pain so. w/e.

if you get alot of sides DONT use tren.

this is why i NEVEr rec tren to new users.

I know I need to do more research before I try tren, but there is Tren A and Tren E, I know there is a difference, Is Tren A harder on the body than Tren E? I know it all depends on the person.

Starting tren this Sunday will see how it goes. I really wonder if the reason some people have bad sides versus others is some people don't taper up and just start injecting 100mg ED. Most of the people I know who had very little tren sides started with 25mg a day first cycle and then slowly tapered up in following cycles. The ones i know who had bad sides just started pinning at 75mg ED. I think tren sides like any other AS are dose dependent. Still when I hit tren on SUnday at 25mg's a day if I go apeshit I will let you guys know.

that is one scary story bro!!!! its posts like that that newbies like me need to hear !!! ive learnt that your cycle needs to be taken serious and you need to have everything on hand to run your cycle !! you should really research the gear you want to take or stack with theirs so much to learn and you dont know how your body is going to act to some chems !!!! fucked if ill be taking that chance.... or tren !!!! lol good post mate hope all gets better !!!

not much sides for me but im one of the lucky few.
still feel a bit shitty near end of cycle thow a bit tierd ect. but i still liek tren.
also medical cannabise (for back pain, its legal for me) seems to also dull the crazy dreams when on tren.
and i dont really like cannabise , but it helps me sleep witht he pain so. w/e.

if you get alot of sides DONT use tren.

this is why i NEVEr rec tren to new users.

+1 on th second part

I know I need to do more research before I try tren, but there is Tren A and Tren E, I know there is a difference, Is Tren A harder on the body than Tren E? I know it all depends on the person.

i'm glad that you're aware that you need more research. on top of that you need more cycles likely too. run some clen first and see how you handle those sides, then realize that tren will liekly be that x10.

tren a= tren acetate
tren e= tren enanthate

tren a is a short esther whereas tren e is a long ester. The difference is that tren a needs to be pinned either every day or everyother day. or ED or EOD. or else sides will appear this needs to be run with test prop . Tren enenthate, needs to be pinned every 3-4 days. and run with test enanthate aswell.

Back