My tren nightmare-Must read for newbies/rookies like me

Teutonic

I thought I knew a bit about AAS having cycled in the late 80s and early 90s.
2 years ago I had an allergic reaction to Ambien, I was in a coma for 20 days. Went from 200, lean pounds to 156..had to learn to walk and feed myself as my muscles had atrophied and my nerve ending had begun to die.
I was scheduled for 6 months rehab..I was back at work in 45 days...weak ,anemic but hungry.
After getting back to a now ripped 190 I cycled some test and dbol got to 205 pounds. I can maintain 195 but even at 45 my metabolism is unreal.
I was 3 weeks into a test (300 mg a week) dbol cycle (20 mgs a day), weighing 204-205 pds when a guy , very experienced guy with AAS told me to run tren. You ll love it. I did not read enough, did not ask enough questions..my first jab was with 200 mgs.( Yes 200 mgs ) I actually gagged, tasted metal and coughed so hard my ass hurt. I called the dude, he laughed and said "that was normal. Stay with it...you ll love this shit." 4 days later I did it again....2 nights later I was sweating at night, shaking all day, lost a lot of vision . to further alarm me my kidneys were sore !
It s now been 1.5 weeks later and I m ...well...better. I ve done aerobics and abs. My doc is cool..all is well with all organs..vision is back to normal, my test is 115 so now I m in possession of a script for hrt. I m gonna lay up for a few more days and ease back. I swear my mood is still down and my energy is not what it is normally..I ll be counting my blessings..this, gentleman, scared the crap out of me.!!!
I ll only do test/dbol/winnie/ anavar or equipoise...with post cycle therapy (pct) of course. I m embarrased as hell but hope fully if you aint done tren..maybe you ought not..or ease into it like ...I ll never consider it again.
All comments and crticisms will be met with a humble..."Your right , my bad "
Read this site, ask questions, these guys know their stuff. Wish I had been more open and honest.
Stay frosty, check six
The G

I was advised not to take it, ESPECIALLY as a first cycle. I read it gives good strength and mass BUT at a price :) Lots of sides. Funny, I heard of sustanon and other testo, but not Tren, until recently.

I'm running PP 1-tren atm and I've had absolutely no problems. It's really good shit, although I bet it differs alot in potency. Hope everything goes well for you bro, that ambien shit is unreal that must of been one hell of a reaction.

I'm on tren for the first time myself, only stuff I've taken that seems to have a near immediate affect. For me its just like an energy burst though... Just hope it gives long term results.

Tren

It was genneza brand from mexico...this was my 3 rd cycle in 2.5 years and heard tren was awesome...it s DEFINATELY taboo for me.

OP I do not believe your story on several points.

1. You had an allergic reaction to zolpidem which is in reality the SAFEST sedative anxyliotic on the market currently.

2. Ambien (Zolpidem) is given to coma patients, to guess what.....bring them to a fully conscious state. Don't believe me? Read any medical journal.

3. Geneza Products do not originate from Mexico.

Everybody is different Shaptown. Ambien has been known to put people in comas as well. As far as the issue with getting the origin of the brand wrong, that kinda shit happens. In reality there is really no safe sedatives period. Not dogging u bro, just stating everyone is different when it comes to any chemicals.

OP I do not believe your story on several points.

1. You had an allergic reaction to zolpidem which is in reality the SAFEST sedative anxyliotic on the market currently.

2. Ambien (Zolpidem) is given to coma patients, to guess what.....bring them to a fully conscious state. Don't believe me? Read any medical journal.

3. Geneza Products do not originate from Mexico.

Maybe you should provide some proof before you start posting some random facts.

My aunt just over dosed and died on Ambien.

Don't believe me?

Fuck your medical journals and read the autopsy report.

This was written from the heart after the fact..
1) I m hypersensitive to some meds..I did not share the amount of ambien I ingested..was it 1 or 25..either way..I can t take it...nor tren. It s cool Shao..we all have opinions.
2) I did not say the tren originated in Mexico..I said I got it from a guy there...(I don t ask my weed guy where he got the columbian...do you ?)
3) My apologies to Joey. I like any individual.
It s just, as a member of the race whose supposedly guilty of all the woe s and injustices in the world....white of northern/western european background..it gets hard to be tolerant of certain groups who seem to have a stranglehold of the media, the banks, the legal system..etc..
The demographics of the welfare role s speak for themselves...
I m a victim of whitey...wah wah wah fuck you.
I m a victim of what the german s did in the 40 s to my family..wa wa wa wa..fuck you all harder.
I m a redneck geramn woith a touch of scottish back in the 1670s....Our people invented every goddamn thing in sight that matters....jewish folks as well Joey.
The war was 70 years ago ?
Holly-faggot-wood will never let it die..big money in being a victim.
Mel Gibson for president. :agreed:
T

I remember reading this when you first posted it. It's one of many, many first hand accounts I read when considering if I wanted to try tren, or not. I would say from my research your reaction was one of the more severe examples I ran across. One thing I discovered for certain, out of all the AAS available, tren is consistently reported as having the widest and most severe range of side effects. Some people have virtually no negative reaction while others end up with horrible insomnia, soaking night sweats, and aggression so bad they want to punch Mother Theresa in the vagina.

I've come to believe that tren is a very bad choice for anyone who has poor impulse control. If you go jabbing this stuff into your body without fully understanding the possible side effects, with little or no means to counter the sides, and are too stubborn to walk away from it if the sides are too severe, you have no business considering tren.

That said, I'm now into my 3rd week of a tren E cycle. So far, I've been fortunate. I've had literally zero side effects except for some insane pumps and ridiculous size gains. Regardless, I'm fully prepared to stop running this shit in a heart beat if the sides become unmanageable. I am not so emotionally invested in my physical appearance that I'm willing to jeopardize my mental health and physical well-being. Good job, Teutonic, for walking away and knowing your limits instead of blindly pressing ahead into the abyss, consequences be damned.

Well i decided to roll tren this time around over deca...i'm a week and a half in..hopefully i dont fucking plummet like you did

Back