National level Superheavyweight answers questions about doses.

Hey guys, I've been getting a lot of questions about what I take, diet, and workout routine. So I figured I'd just come here and field any questions. I know when I started taking aas, I had tons of questions and it was hard to get answers to the exact questions I had. So you can ask me anything, no matter how simple it is. I've been lifting for over 20 years and have been "supplementing" for over 10. I did a national show this year, and placed in the top 10. Here is a pic from a few months back when I was getting ready.

Hey man. I'm still new to the game. I'm currently running my second cycle ever of test cyp only. I did my first cycle at 600mg/week and this time running double that at 1200/week.
I'm 21 and I read your comment about not starting until late 20s or even young 30s. But to be honest man. I love the sauce and I actually hate coming off. I was thinking abt blasting and cruising but I would like to ask in more depth or detail to why staying natural other than my body creates a larger amount at this age to stay off and wait till later? Would love to hear back from you if u have time. When I started AAS I was 20 at 85kgs, on cycle I went up to 98 by the end and at contest cut down to a lean 94. After my cycle I took a break for about 6-8 weeks and monitored
My blood levels. When they were back to normal I started again because I was sleepy all the time and wanted to get back on. When I started up I lost around 3kgs from my contest weight at around 92kgs. Since I have started again I'm on my 5th week of my second cycle and I'm already at almost 105kgs. Great results from good training and diet. And I'm worried if I come off its going to disappear.

Last edited:
Hey man. I'm still new to the game. I'm currently running my second cycle ever of test cyp only. I did my first cycle at 600mg/week and this time running double that at 1200/week.
I'm 21 and I read your comment about not starting until late 20s or even young 30s. But to be honest man. I love the sauce and I actually hate coming off. I was thinking abt blasting and cruising but I would like to ask in more depth or detail to why staying natural other than my body creates a larger amount at this age to stay off and wait till later? Would love to hear back from you if u have time. When I started AAS I was 20 at 85kgs, on cycle I went up to 98 by the end and at contest cut down to a lean 94. After my cycle I took a break for about 6-8 weeks and monitored
My blood levels. When they were back to normal I started again because I was sleepy all the time and wanted to get back on. When I started up I lost around 3kgs from my contest weight at around 92kgs. Since I have started again I'm on my 5th week of my second cycle and I'm already at almost 105kgs. Great results from good training and diet. And I'm worried if I come off its going to disappear.

you do understand that doubling your test LITERALLY doesnt make your gains twice as good right? Its all in your diet.

you do understand that doubling your test LITERALLY doesnt make your gains twice as good right? Its all in your diet.

Are you honestly so ignorant that you didn't look at the numbers? In a combined of 19 weeks of cycling test only I have gained almost 20kgs of muscle... do you think that came from eating candy bars, potato chips, skittles and beer? Im new to steroids, not to lifting and dieting. I Know how it works.. Don't assume and If you do read and think before you speak..

hahaha Alright tough guy. You do you. :)
Are you honestly so ignorant that you didn't look at the numbers? In a combined of 19 weeks of cycling test only I have gained almost 20kgs of muscle... do you think that came from eating candy bars, potato chips, skittles and beer? Im new to steroids, not to lifting and dieting. I Know how it works.. Don't assume and If you do read and think before you speak..

I just saw a movie, pain and gain it says breast milk is the best gh you can get is this true??lol jk great thread with great info! bump for pinns cheers.

I just saw a movie, pain and gain it says breast milk is the best gh you can get is this true??lol jk great thread with great info! bump for pinns cheers.

Lol don't take tips from the movie pain and gain...... but just out of curiosity if pin head tells you to start mixing your protein shakes with breast milk would you do it?

This one might be a little weird, but do you ever have issues with intestinal gas or bowel movements? If so, what do you do to combat those issues?
If I drink egg whites, I do. Try beano.

The reason I say to workout naturally as long as you can, is so that you can get the most muscle out of your natural genetics, so that if you stop the aas, you will still have a base. If you start taking stuff when you are young, then the muscle you have is not your own, but was built from the drugs. I was a soft 265, natural, so when I started aas, I only got bigger, and leaner, and if I stop, I will still have that base and I wont shrink up. I understand the temptation of the drugs, trust me I do, but tapping out your own genetics is the best way to long term success.

I don't know about it being all diet, but I do think doubleing the test is a bit extreme. The best way, imo, would be to raise it slightly and grow into the dose.

I just saw pain and gain and it had it's good parts, but was a bit extreme in others. When rock was barbecuing bodypart, yuck.
Wow. Just wanted to stop in and say thank you for taking the time to do this
I enjoy it.
Lol don't take tips from the movie pain and gain...... but just out of curiosity if pin head tells you to start mixing your protein shakes with breast milk would you do it?

I'd like to have a good source for breast milk, preferably coming from a gigantic pair of tities.

With that amount of AAS, how is your libido throughout the year?
This is one of the best threads I have found. Thanks for the info

hey bud i plan on getting to light heavy weight level but im scared of the doses. 2g of test?! dam lol. how much test would u be on if u would downgrade to light heavy? just so i can get an idea

That all depends on your level of advancement....a gram of test is usually plenty...and I personally couldnt get into light heavy....i'd have to lose 65lbs of muscle

Pinnacle still around? I thought they got busted and shut down. I loved them when they were around.

It didnt make it public, but yeah, I was told le was involved...........they were not able to get the last batch of orders out and I got hit for that one, but I was just glad there was no heat that came to the order list.

That all depends on your level of advancement....a gram of test is usually plenty...and I personally couldnt get into light heavy....i'd have to lose 65lbs of muscle

Wow, I didnt respond because I figured you were long gone. Yeah, this is a great read, I appreciate it even if it has been a year since.

So, what are you into now? Did you find another way to continue competing? I noticed you always mentioned how it would've been impossible to afford those blasts without the help of someone hooking you up.

Back