nearly pass out!!!

wayned1982

Approx 3 months ago i was sarting my new cycle of test enanthate.as usual i used my ass.half way through i felt dizzy and then felt like passing out.i quickly removed the needle and my heart felt like it was abut to burst through my chest.so much sweat seemed to form instantly only on my forehead.i fucking bricked myself!
soonafter i seem to have come down with an everlasting virus or something.i`ve been to the docs complaining of dizzyness,headaches,fatigue and what fees like a squuze in my heart.i`ve had 3 blood tests,a heart tracer and e.c.g but nothing showed up.anybody got an ideas,i have myself convinced of a bood clot or somethin similar?

Sounds like you hit a vein during the injection but I haven't heard of it every permanently affecting someones health. It usually lasts a few minutes, maybe hours if it's really bad.

Hmm seems more like a panic attack/adrenaline rush. I had that same thing after my first injection. Unless you had pretty high difficulty breathing I wouldn't say you hit a vein. The everlasting sickness; how long are we talking? Might just be test flu. You might also be manifesting some of it since you think it has to do w/ that one injection.

Vein, nerve, or panic attack. It happened to a friend of mine once. He recovered soon enough.

hulk3537 said:
young healthy males are especially susceptible to the "vagal" response with injections or I.V. insertions. It certainly happens in the very anxious or panicing person but it also happens in the very calm person. Sometimes an empty stomach (low blood sugar) or a full stomach (nausea) can trigger it. Heart rate drops, as a reflex, hence blood pressure drops or the heart rate can increase due to a low blood pressure and soon recovers (couple seconds). Some say they can hear their heart rate or a rushing in there ears. You will feel light headed and like shit for a while. happens all the time at doctors offices and blood banks (believe me). Immediate sweating occurs nearly all the time.

the other members are correct in that certain drugs injected intravascularly (artery or vein, although unlikely a problem in the glute as there are no major vessels there) can elicit the same response (i.e., aspiration is key) As far as lasting effects this occurence should have none, so I am unsure as to the cause of those symptoms.

Be careful...

Nice write up. Ditto

Back