New Cycle, First Time Making A Log

Day 52

50mcg of Clen

Legs

Squats 225/10, 275/10, 365/6, 385/6, 405/5 (most I've ever done)
Leg Curls 200/12, 210/2x10, 220/8
Smith Machine Squat Lunges 175/10, 185/10, 195/10
Leg Extensions 320/12, 320/10, 250/15

Standing Calf Raises 250/3x15-20
45 Degree Calf Press (One Leg @ a time) 140/3x12

*very happy that I switched my Chest and Leg workouts because I had 2 amazing days of Training in a row

kcals: 4494
fat: 130 grams (27%)
carbs: 412 grams (36%)
protein: 388 grams (35%)
alcohol: 13 grams (2%) - one micro brew beer that was calling my name

Last edited:
Nice job on the 400 squats, not many people will put that much weight on their back. Are you belting up for these? Do you have knee wraps?

ManOfMuscle said:
Nice job on the 400 squats, not many people will put that much weight on their back. Are you belting up for these? Do you have knee wraps?

I put the belt on as tight as a possibly can... no knee wraps for me, never even thought about using them... should probably look into it

Yeah wrapping the knees is a good idea, it will give you more spring out of the pocket and it definitely helps protect the knees. I went for years without them and now my knees are starting to hurt.

ManOfMuscle said:
Yeah wrapping the knees is a good idea, it will give you more spring out of the pocket and it definitely helps protect the knees. I went for years without them and now my knees are starting to hurt.

yeah i'm noticing that now, as much as my quads and hammies are sore, my knees hurt for a few days after the squating session

Day 53

50 mcg Clen

.5mg Arimidex

NO TRAINING

kcals: 4214
fat: 141 grams (31%)
carbs: 385 grams (35%)
protein: 351 grams (34%)

Day 54

50 mcg Clen

.5 mg Arimidex

Shoulders and Abs

DB Press 100/10, 9, 8, 6
Rear Raises 40/12, 50/2x10
SM Behind the Neck Press 185/6, 165/2x9
Cable Lateral Raise 50/15, 60/12, 70/10
Upright Row 115/3x10

Decline Bench Crunch 3x20
Nautilus Rotary Torso 100/2x15
Machine Ab Crunch 150/15, 170/2x15

kcals: 4191
fat: 125 grams (28%)
carbs: 386 grams (35%)
protein: 378 grams (37%)

Last edited:
nice workouts bro...goo leg and chest days! Also, way to keep the log going, quite dedicated!

Aczech said:
nice workouts bro...goo leg and chest days! Also, way to keep the log going, quite dedicated!

thanks alot....

These last 3 workouts (Chest, Legs, Shoulders) have been the most productive workouts I've had in a while. I have been really happy with my progress in both strength and my overall reshaping (dropping bf, adding muscle).

As for the logging, I love it, it keeps me on track. There will be much more to come.

MilkDaScow said:
why was this moved to the "My Online Journal"??? Its a Steroid Cycle Log... please move it back

Because this is where it belongs.

"My Steroid Cycle" Forum (20 Viewing)
(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My Online Journal" (32 Viewing)
(Your official forum to log your very own journal. Whether it be a dieting journal, a training journal, an anabolic journal or some type of combination, feel free to post and log it here.)

I have a funny feeling if the spam was cleaned up here, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Good news, the update and fix is close.

StoneColdNTO said:
I have a funny feeling if the spam was cleaned up here, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Good news, the update and fix is close.

you are correct... considering how shitty the "my online journal" section is, with no real fault to you... i'm sure you can understand why i wouldn't want to have my log there

StoneColdNTO said:
Because this is where it belongs.

"My Steroid Cycle" Forum (20 Viewing)
(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My Online Journal" (32 Viewing)
(Your official forum to log your very own journal. Whether it be a dieting journal, a training journal, an anabolic journal or some type of combination, feel free to post and log it here.)

Can someone make this make sense for me?

ManOfMuscle said:
Can someone make this make sense for me?

i wish i could, but i cant...

all i know is i'm running gear and telling people how its going for me... sounds like a "My Steroid Cycle" forum thread to me

Back