New Cycle, First Time Making A Log

Wait Time Day 3

The bed that I sleep on in FL is too soft for my liking. I always wake up with a sore ass back and I sleep for like 11 hours but don't feel rested in the morning.

Shoulders, Traps, and Tris

DB Press 80/10, 85/10, 95/6 (the 90's were getting fixed)
One Arm Side Raises 40/15, 45/12, 50/12
Smith Machine Upright Row 135/12, 145/9, 145/8
One Arm Cable Raise 20/12, 25/12, 25/10 (the stack was weird and showing super light numbers)
DB Shrugs 120/15, 125/12, 125/11 (nice to have some bigger DB's again)

Smith Machine CGBP 245/10, 275/6
Skull Crushers 80/15, 100/11
V-Bar Pushdowns 72.5/12, 80/10 (again the weird stack)

*felt good in the gym, but looked kinda flat in the mirrors... hopefully it doesn't mind fuck me too bad

kcals: 3390
fat: 130 grams (35%)
carbs: 147 grams (17%)
protein: 368 grams (45%)
alcohol: 13 grams (3%)

*went to a Japanese Steak House with the family... had a chicken and steak stir fry thing with a cup and a half of white rice, a bunch of sauce, and a Sapporo beer... tried to factor everything into fitday.com, but nothing was perfect. The #'s looked right on par for my PCT.

Last edited:
SO...today should be day 1 of the post cycle therapy (pct), right?

If you aren't taking fish oil and creatine...I would add these now.

the post cycle therapy (pct) dosages look fine, just keep the eating up and gym intensity up. I'm not sure I'd run the clen during the post cycle therapy (pct) but if it works, it works. I'd probably just use 200-400mg caffeine instead.

BTW, great job on the fat loss, muscle gain, and increased strength...it's what you hope for everytime.

SO...today should be day 1 of the post cycle therapy (pct), right?

If you aren't taking fish oil and creatine...I would add these now.

the post cycle therapy (pct) dosages look fine, just keep the eating up and gym intensity up. I'm not sure I'd run the clen during the post cycle therapy (pct) but if it works, it works. I'd probably just use 200-400mg caffeine instead.

BTW, great job on the fat loss, muscle gain, and increased strength...it's what you hope for everytime.

Today is day 1.

fish oil has been a staple forever now, I take 4 capsules everyday, and I also take in a TON of Olive Oil (probably 2-4 tbsp/day), so i know that helps a bunch.

I was going to start up with creatine as well, but after working so hard at cutting the bf, the last thing I want to do is get the bloated look all over again... but then again thats probably trivial as compared to the bloat that on gets from running Test

I've heard good things about Clen post cycle therapy (pct) and I'm going to try it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

I was very happy with this cycle overall and it goes to show, that with hard work, the proper diet, and good advise, really great stides can be made...

Thanks for everything.

fish oil has been a staple forever now, I take 4 capsules everyday, and I also take in a TON of Olive Oil (probably 2-4 tbsp/day), so i know that helps a bunch.

I would up this to like 20g a day

I was going to start up with creatine as well, but after working so hard at cutting the bf, the last thing I want to do is get the bloated look all over again... but then again thats probably trivial as compared to the bloat that on gets from running Test

you'll hardly notice "bloat" from creatine. it's to keep the strength up

makes sense... when do you take the creatine?? postworkout, preworkout, whenever and how much?? I used to take it 10 grams postworkout with a little bit of simple sugar

honestly...i'm off the creatine saving if for pct. it's so cheap. 10g pre and 10g pwo is not going to hurt you. taking with dextrose is a good idea.

I used to do the old:
75g sugar
10g creatine mono
200mg ala

honestly...i'm off the creatine saving if for pct. it's so cheap. 10g pre and 10g pwo is not going to hurt you. taking with dextrose is a good idea.

I used to do the old:
75g sugar
10g creatine mono
200mg ala

yeah, I was thinking about using 5-10 grams pre and post workoutt... the only issue that I run into doing what you just said is the dextrose... I am only taking in about 100-125 grams of carbs a day, and that much dextrose pre or post workout would kill carb consumption for the remainder of the day

I'll probably just go 5 pre workout and 5 post workout with like 30 grams of sugar from Gatorade or something

carbs post workout will only replenish your glycogen stores...shouldn't make you get fat.

carbs post workout will only replenish your glycogen stores...shouldn't make you get fat.

very true and advice taken...but, with being on a super low carb diet for the last 6 weeks, i don't want to shock my body with an overload of carbs too quickly, so I think I'll stick to like 35 grams post workout

Looking good buddy. What was your last post cycle therapy (pct) on your last cycle?? Just my opinion but I think the Clomid and Nolvadex together with those doses is over kill... just my opinion though. I'm all for covering every base but sometimes on these SERMS to much is just that, too much. Most trusted vets have told me 50mg daily of Clomid is plenty and you don't need anymore (except for maybe 1 day of a loading dose at that's it). If you really insist on running both, I'd definetly lower the doses on each. or at least look into it and get some second opinions.. I'd hate to see you get hit hard with acne and depression while coming off cycle. That's usually how too much Serm affects me anyway.
Your lifting plan sounds good... stay heavy, decrease volume. Gains don't start to diminish for me until several weeks out of post cycle therapy (pct) so don't get discouraged at that time. Creatine and any other natty supp is a plus, so I'm all for that at this point. Trib never did much for me but it's worth a shot. One thing that has ALWAYS helped me post cycle therapy (pct) and off cycle is DHEA. Mark that down because you might need it. It's great when going off for a)stabalizing your mood on a hormonal level, b)increasing your libido when test levels drop, c)decrease cortisol levels to help prevent muscle loss and fat gain, and a host of other benefits.. I don't go off cycle without it. ;) I usually take 100-150mg daily.
As Aztech mentioned, glycogen stores need to be replenished. I'd consider upping your carbs off cycle... just a bit. :)

Looking good buddy. What was your last post cycle therapy (pct) on your last cycle?? Just my opinion but I think the Clomid and Nolvadex together with those doses is over kill... just my opinion though. I'm all for covering every base but sometimes on these SERMS to much is just that, too much. Most trusted vets have told me 50mg daily of Clomid is plenty and you don't need anymore (except for maybe 1 day of a loading dose at that's it). If you really insist on running both, I'd definetly lower the doses on each. or at least look into it and get some second opinions.. I'd hate to see you get hit hard with acne and depression while coming off cycle. That's usually how too much Serm affects me anyway.
Your lifting plan sounds good... stay heavy, decrease volume. Gains don't start to diminish for me until several weeks out of post cycle therapy (pct) so don't get discouraged at that time. Creatine and any other natty supp is a plus, so I'm all for that at this point. Trib never did much for me but it's worth a shot. One thing that has ALWAYS helped me post cycle therapy (pct) and off cycle is DHEA. Mark that down because you might need it. It's great when going off for a)stabalizing your mood on a hormonal level, b)increasing your libido when test levels drop, c)decrease cortisol levels to help prevent muscle loss and fat gain, and a host of other benefits.. I don't go off cycle without it. ;) I usually take 100-150mg daily.
As Aztech mentioned, glycogen stores need to be replenished. I'd consider upping your carbs off cycle... just a bit. :)

post cycle therapy (pct) dosages last cycle were Nolva for 4 weeks, 40mg/day for weeks 1 and 2 and 20mg/day weeks 3 and 4.

I think you're right about the Clomid dosage, I think I'm going to go 50mg/day along with the Nolva dosage that I have listed.

The supps that I'm going to be taking other than my Clomid and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) are... Creatine, Fish Oil, Tribulus, ZMA, and Milk Thistle, along with clean foods and a good amount of rest. I'll look into the DHEA because I have never really given that too much thought, thanks for the response and I'll keep logging so you'll see how I'm doing.

PCT Day 1

200mg Clomid
60mg Nolva
10-15grams Creatine

Legs

Leg Press 2plates/15, 3/15, 4/15, 5/12, 6/12, 7/12, 8/8 (obvously not all of those were working sets)
Squats 225/10, 255/8, 275/6 (no belt, groin was a little tight)
One Leg Nautilus Leg Extensions 80each leg/10, 80/10, 80/11
Lying Leg Curl 125/12, 140/10, 140/8

Standing Calf Raise 200/15, 200/15, 200/15
Seated Calf Raises 90/20, 115/20, 115/20

*felt pretty good today, looked a little flat again today, going to up the carbs a bit like the good bros Aztech and JayC recommened

*on a side note, the gym that I trained at for the last 3 days made me kinda laugh... I don't know if it's because I normally train in a college gym with a bunch of hippies, but 3 things I noted... 1) all of the guys 35-50 seemed to be unusually strong 2) it must have been mating season because all the guys would not leave the women alone for a second 3) so many of the 18-23 year olds looked like shit, had the worst form in the world, and used 2x as much weight as they should have

kcals: 3475
fat: 145 grams (39%)
carbs: 101 grams (11%)
protein: 425 grams (50%)

Last edited:
PCT Day 2

100mg Clomid
40mg Nolva
10grams Creatine

NO TRAINING

TRAVEL DAY BACK TO NEW YORK
*felt went well, sat next to a really little lady plus I had originally booked a seat with more leg room

a negative note... feel a little bit sluggish and the muscles look flat

a positive note... woke up with morning wood
am very hungry and only looking to eat really clean foods

excited to get back to New York and get everything on track 100% with regards to supplementation (Trib, Clen, and possibly DHEA), and my own bed

kcals: 4228
fat: 177 grams (38%)
carbs: 279 grams (25%)
protein: 383 grams (37%)

Last edited:
LOLz @ your side note regarding temp gym. :) ..cuz it actually sounds like my gym. I'm one of the few younger guys who actually knows a thing or two.
I do have to say though, it's much better then my girlfriends gym (24 hour fitness).. Nothing against 24 hour but I go w/her once in a while on a free pass and it can be a riot. It's just MASS amounts of the younger/middle aged group that like to go for a few months and then quit for a few months and you constatly have to wait for equipment or work in. Frustrating.

LOLz @ your side note regarding temp gym. :) ..cuz it actually sounds like my gym. I'm one of the few younger guys who actually knows a thing or two.
I do have to say though, it's much better then my girlfriends gym (24 hour fitness).. Nothing against 24 hour but I go w/her once in a while on a free pass and it can be a riot. It's just MASS amounts of the younger/middle aged group that like to go for a few months and then quit for a few months and you constatly have to wait for equipment or work in. Frustrating.

yeah that would suck, If I HAD to go to a gym like that I would
A. be a total dickhead to everyone and make sure no one came near me
B. go at a really off time when no one was around

PCT Day 3

100mg Clomid
40mg Nolva
3000mg Tribulus
50mcg Clen
10grams Creatine

*went golfing today with my 3 roomates... played well and it was really nice to get to bullshit around for a while and get my mind off of post cycle therapy (pct) and everything else

*feel pretty good today and had an awesome sex session last night so it's nice to know the noddle is still working

*took too much Clen at once (the liquid dropper is never precise enough) and am wondering how much trouble I'm going to have at the gym today

Chest

Flat Bench 185/10, 245/10, 265/8, 275/5
Incline DB Press 85's/10, 90's/9, 100's/6
Flat Flyes 40's/12, 45's/10, 50's/10
1970's Nautilus Pec Deck Machine 130/12, 130/8

*felt awesome today, had a great pump and overall great workout which surprised me being as I only slept for 5 hours and played 18 holes of golf in the morning

didn't eat all that clean but nothing that is going to kill me

Last edited:
PCT Day 4

100mg Clomid
40mg Nolva
3,000mg Tribulus
40mcg Clen
10grams Creatine

Back

Lat Pull Down 200/12, 220/10, 230/8
One Arm Rows 120/12, 130/12, 150/9
Deadlifts 245/10, 335/8, 405/3 (could have done a couple more)
Cable Rows 220/12, 230/10, 240/10

**trained at a co-op gym underneath a restaurant because my college gym is closed for the summer. It was a different vibe because all the guys train for AAU powerlifting competitions and are really old school lifters. I'm going to get a membership there for next semester on top of my schools gym membership and get into powerlifting a little more. We'll see how that goes.

Back