New Cycle, First Time Making A Log

massive improvement in the back. Tough call on the front..improvement yes...but you aren't showing your abs boy...

massive improvement in the back. Tough call on the front..improvement yes...but you aren't showing your abs boy...

yeah I know, the ab shots will come tomorrow, the lighting is not conducive to showing what the abs ACTUALLY look like

Way to go man you look much better. It's most noticeable in the upper back and abs. 12% sounds right on the money.

Solid bro...fucking solid. I forget...you'r about 6-2?

a little over 6'3".... thanks for the compliments... its nice to be leaner and in better overall condition

now I'm just looking to stay at this bf if not drop a little more and I think I'll be set for my next cycle

i have a feeling the word tren will be in your next cycle...

hahahaha, yeah... its a good possibility... I was actually leaning more towards

September to mid-December 700mg Test E/wk, 400-500mg Deca/wk
March to June something like 50-75mg Test Suspension ED, 50mg Winstrol (winny) Inject ED, 50mg Tren A ED

Dude you are lookin way brolic! Congrats - looks like it was a good cut for you. The improvements/definition in your back is awsome! Great V taper. Nice forearms too - those are really hard to develop - must be all the baseball! As for the body fat I say 12-15% - just cause i recently did mine and came in at 17% and i can see my abs pretty clear- depends on who does it and what method - amount of error, etc. I did the bod pod which is supposed to be within 2%. Anyways - looks like you droped it at least 4-5% tho. Great job - you'll be inshape for summer!. BTW - next time you take a back pic - try not to stand in front of the pin up of the hottie on the wall. ;-)

WOW!!! Just noticed the update pic's! Right on! What a difference. You really made this one count my friend, I'm proud of ya :) Your a classic example of how to properly run a cycle, plan your shit, and get the results you want.
Did you get the PM response I sent you back the other day???? Just wanted to make sure because my box was full and I had to delete a bunch to get it out...

WOW!!! Just noticed the update pic's! Right on! What a difference. You really made this one count my friend, I'm proud of ya :) Your a classic example of how to properly run a cycle, plan your shit, and get the results you want.
Did you get the PM response I sent you back the other day???? Just wanted to make sure because my box was full and I had to delete a bunch to get it out...

thanks alot man, it does take some time to formulate things and make sure you're doing what you need to to get some results...

I did get your PM and I wanted to PM you back but I have been insanely busy...I'll get back to you soon

Dude you are lookin way brolic! Congrats - looks like it was a good cut for you. The improvements/definition in your back is awsome! Great V taper. Nice forearms too - those are really hard to develop - must be all the baseball! As for the body fat I say 12-15% - just cause i recently did mine and came in at 17% and i can see my abs pretty clear- depends on who does it and what method - amount of error, etc. I did the bod pod which is supposed to be within 2%. Anyways - looks like you droped it at least 4-5% tho. Great job - you'll be inshape for summer!. BTW - next time you take a back pic - try not to stand in front of the pin up of the hottie on the wall. ;-)

My forearms have been a gift from my father... at 51 he has some of the most bad ass forearms I've ever seen

My Back is definitely my strong point and I've always never had any problems developing it... I wish my arms were the same way... I was thinking that i went from ~16% to ~12% as far as the bf goes, so I'm pretty happy

Day 114 and 115

Day 114

75mcg T3

Chest and Bis

Incline DB Press 100's/10, 9, 7
Flat Bench 225/12, 225/10, 245/8
Flat Bench DB Flyes 45's/12, 50's/12, 50's/10
Cable Cross Overs 90/12, 100/10, 100/10

DB Curls 60's/8, 55's/10, 50's/12
One Arm Nautilus Preacher Curls 80/3x12

missed injection today... pretty pissed about it

Day 115

50mcg T3

Back and Tris

Lat Pull Down 200/3x12
Lying T-Bar Rows 115/12, 125/12, 135/10
Cable Rows 200/2x12
Behind the Neck Pull Downs 150/10, 150/8
One Arm Nautilus Row 180/15, 200/12

Smith Machine CGBP 225/12, 275/10, 295/8
Rope Press Downs 130/12, 140/10, 150/Failure

100mg Test Prop... injected into left glute... went well

*had a couple of days of carb loading... the diet got to the point in which I had NO energy and I was feeling really shitty, so I figured it would be the best for me

My forearms have been a gift from my father... at 51 he has some of the most bad ass forearms I've ever seen

My Back is definitely my strong point and I've always never had any problems developing it... I wish my arms were the same way... I was thinking that i went from ~16% to ~12% as far as the bf goes, so I'm pretty happy

Bud - nice gift from Dad! - i bet he gave you some decent calves too! I'm closer in age to your dad and i still have skinny wrists/forearms - but at least i don't have to buy new watch bands! LOL! I think you made great progress and your arms will catch up as you get older - in the meantime it's all proportional so you don't look like you have any weak points. I kind of dig doing arm workouts so if you do skull crushers, etc. they'll beef up.

Good work!

Bud - nice gift from Dad! - i bet he gave you some decent calves too! I'm closer in age to your dad and i still have skinny wrists/forearms - but at least i don't have to buy new watch bands! LOL! I think you made great progress and your arms will catch up as you get older - in the meantime it's all proportional so you don't look like you have any weak points. I kind of dig doing arm workouts so if you do skull crushers, etc. they'll beef up.

Good work!

yeah, he definitely gave me some sweet forearms

I wish I had his arms... but oh well what can you do, gotta work hard on improving everything you can

Day 116

50mcg T3

NO TRAINING and NO CARDIO

almost broke up with my girlfriend today

100mg Test Prop... injected into my right quad... its amazing how much quicker an injection goes when gravity is on your side

got my shipment of Whey Protein Isolate in today... pretty happy about it

Back