Newbies: Read this before you ask "ANY cycle questions"

losing fat

Hi, I have just received an order of clen, and I want to try it. I dont know much about clen, so in response to your post I will give some backgroung info on myself as to help you inform me on what the best cycle may be for me. I have read on a few diff websites diff cycles people suggest, but I am scared I would choose the wrong one.
Im 24 female student. I am 5'8" and 138lbs. My goal is to lose 13-15lbs. I run and do cardio nearly on a daily basis,from sprinting to spinning and have lifted on and off for 2 years. Hopefully that is enough info....

Re: losing fat

dlightful99 said:
Hi, I have just received an order of clen, and I want to try it. I dont know much about clen, so in response to your post I will give some backgroung info on myself as to help you inform me on what the best cycle may be for me. I have read on a few diff websites diff cycles people suggest, but I am scared I would choose the wrong one.
Im 24 female student. I am 5'8" and 138lbs. My goal is to lose 13-15lbs. I run and do cardio nearly on a daily basis,from sprinting to spinning and have lifted on and off for 2 years. Hopefully that is enough info....
Great to see a female trying to take care of her body. Too many fat chicks, they all need to get on the gear and start lifting.:D

Hello - I was hoping you could provide me with some helpful information and you sound like you know your shit and can be helpful. I am looking to compete in my first figure competition towards late summer and am wondering if you can provide me with info on Winnie. Important info:
I am 31 years old, 5 foot 5, 121 lbs and have only taken one cycle of Anavar before in the past. I am still on it. I started about 6 or 7 weeks ago and started out with 2.5 mgs of the BTG and then upped it to 5 mg and now am at 7.5. I gained about 7 to 10 lbs of muscle and was pretty lean........now I am looking to add a little bit more muscle and lean down some too. I got some winnies from a friend who lives in LA and got them in Mexico. They are light green flat pills and are 10 mgs pills that can be split. Do you reccommend me stacking the Winnies with the Anavar or stopping the Anavar and starting the Winnies......and are the Winnies that I have worth shit since everyone seems to be saying they could be TTokkyo Lab and not good? Sorry for so many questions........ Thank you........

Hello, I'm really new(2nd post) but I have been reading your site for like 3 days before I accually became a member and posted. While I have been reading I have been getting confused, lol alot. I am 20 years old, 6'1 and 180 pounds, I want to gain size and strength mainly size. I am considering taking Winstrol, Can anyone help me with when to take it and If this is right for me?

Thank you

sorry If this newbie post annoys anyone............

i am beginning a cycle of Winstrol (winny) on monday. i am 5 11 220 lbs. can you help with dosages? what kind of results could i expect to gain if diet appropriately and work my ass off? i have the stanol v 100mg

I just have the one question..never have done before, but always wanted to try..have taken basic ..ie M1T..damn that was some good stuff, testes hurt like hell coming off with the novadex, but lesson learned..How much does one actually put on and retain from a good cycle? I have good genetics, am 5"11 215, solid, am training for a nat. comp, but want to try out some gear afterwards..what type of gains are normal??thanks...

looking for product

bye bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you guys so like....I got 10 apms of deca e ten of winstrol? heard it was a good idea? is it?? if so how shall a do that??
Thanks for you time!

Back