No such thing as roidrage right or is it your personality

muzzy

alright I have been flying off the handle latly and not even thinking first and then when I relax I realize how I just acted so stupid. I am a very calm person it takes alot to get me going but like yesterday my girl said somthing stupid to me and I chewed her a new one for it and stormed out then when I got home and sat down I felt like shit. Im on test, eq, and dbol any of these known for causing a short temper I know theres no such thing as roidrage but Im never like this off the aas.

consider this anology. most women have periods, some pms really bad. others feel the bitchiness and keep it under control. thats what you are like on steroids. consider, you have increased your level of male hormone substantially, male hormone is what makes us bigger, stronger, more aggressive. also, you are on eq, a steroid designed for race horses, one that changes their disposition and makes them better racers. don't be so naive as to dismiss the idea of a "roidrage" because the term was coined for SOME reason. they didn't just make it up. now, i know its overused and we go to lenghts to try and dispel the notion that anyone on juice is going to rage but in reality, if you don't have control of your temper you may find yourself losing control from time to time. put yourself in check the next time you feel that monster coming out. heed my advice, especially if your girl knows you are on, otherwise she may give you an ultimatum because she is afraid to be around you. you don't want that to happen.

when i was 18 a guy convinced me to take some dbol. i knew nothing about anything. the internet wasn't even invented yet. i found myself having huge fights (arguments) for super small reasons. i stopped taking the dbol.

I wouldn't say I rage on gear, but I'm definitely more ascertive. It seems to amplify small annoyances.

tag said:
consider this anology. most women have periods, some pms really bad. others feel the bitchiness and keep it under control. thats what you are like on steroids. consider, you have increased your level of male hormone substantially, male hormone is what makes us bigger, stronger, more aggressive. also, you are on eq, a steroid designed for race horses, one that changes their disposition and makes them better racers. don't be so naive as to dismiss the idea of a "roidrage" because the term was coined for SOME reason. they didn't just make it up. now, i know its overused and we go to lenghts to try and dispel the notion that anyone on juice is going to rage but in reality, if you don't have control of your temper you may find yourself losing control from time to time. put yourself in check the next time you feel that monster coming out. heed my advice, especially if your girl knows you are on, otherwise she may give you an ultimatum because she is afraid to be around you. you don't want that to happen.

when i was 18 a guy convinced me to take some dbol. i knew nothing about anything. the internet wasn't even invented yet. i found myself having huge fights (arguments) for super small reasons. i stopped taking the dbol.

I agree with you, its a big mental game when your on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you feel stronger, smarter, and alot more cocky at times. I just have read in the past that its in your head but its just hard to belive at times when you fly off the handle and normaly one would just blow it off.

So for now my money is on the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and there is a def conection between the juice and "rage"

pipes said:
I wouldn't say I rage on gear, but I'm definitely more ascertive. It seems to amplify small annoyances.

yep and its those small annoyances that are geting me fired up. Its like you have to count to 10 or somthing when you feel like you have a asshole attack coming on.

best thing that works for me is falling very silent and seperating myself from people when I'm like that. I seem to get attacks very often now. I snapped at my professor last night when she started giving me shit about being late all the time. EQ will get you on the edge of your seat, just avoid situations where you will be annoyed (if it is even possible)

dont take this the wrong way bro..but if ur not mature enough to control ur temper, than u shouldnt be taking steroids..

it sucks sometimes, but u have to remind urself constantly that ur doing this for the good of u and whoever is closest to u in ur life...dont ruin it by making those who love u scared of u..

This sport is no excuse to let the monster in u become an asshole...we here are all monsters and we here embrace that..but again, its no excuse to act like one...

I hope i didnt make u feel bad or anything, i just dont want another bro to lose his woman or his friends because of hot tempers..

pudge

no such thing as roid rage, you just think that you are stronger than the average person so your quick to get in a confrontation with someone

No matter what anyone says, I do belive there is a conections with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and aggressiveness, some people more then others. I also belive there is no excuse for blowing up and being an asshole. For me its just the little annoying things get amplified. When I feel that coming on I just quietly get up and go some place quiet and alone. If you can't do that then you have no buisness touching AAS.

Its not really rage like people say it is but there is some aggressivness involved. Yes I am more testy and am much less calm and more intense during an argument. Also little shit annoys me very much.But its nothing a person couldnt handle. Its just like getting pissed at something except you get pissed a lot easier.

it makes you more vicious. can't deny that at all. its something you can control.i dont take shit from no one during a cycle. its just more testosterone. which your body already has. i dont explode over nothing but if someone is giving me shit over something that isnt my fault or problem then i lay it down to them.

I didn't believe in road rage until I did tren...........made me very aggressive, irritable, and short tempered...........nothing else I've done made me like that.

EVERYONE responds diferently to various anabolic compounds. I am currently taking EQ and Tren...boy am I an asshole lately! I am edgy, aggressive, moody, and strong as an ox! Great combination for getting behind the wheel of a large vehicle...LOL. I actually need to take a "time-out" while on this cycle, and I avoid situations that may aggrivate my aggressive sides. I am not flipping over tables at a restaurant, or acting like some other "roid-rager" from a LifeTime made-for-cable-tv movie. But, I will say that these 2 compounds, taken together, need to be monitored VERY closely...for me. Someone else may have an entirely different reaction to Tren & EQ. The last thing i do is go out with the fellas for a couple of beers...booze will just act as gasoline on the Tren/EQ aggression fire!

Drace said:
No matter what anyone says, I do belive there is a conections with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and aggressiveness, some people more then others. I also belive there is no excuse for blowing up and being an asshole. For me its just the little annoying things get amplified.

On fina the annoying things get amplified. Recent research implies that serotonin fluctuation has to do with aggression, not testosterone levels like idiots have been spouting off for decades. I've been over a gram a week of test and it doesn't do anything negative to my aggression.

pudge said:
dont take this the wrong way bro..but if ur not mature enough to control ur temper, than u shouldnt be taking steroids..

it sucks sometimes, but u have to remind urself constantly that ur doing this for the good of u and whoever is closest to u in ur life...dont ruin it by making those who love u scared of u..

This sport is no excuse to let the monster in u become an asshole...we here are all monsters and we here embrace that..but again, its no excuse to act like one...

I hope i didnt make u feel bad or anything, i just dont want another bro to lose his woman or his friends because of hot tempers..

pudge

pudge that was some crazy ass shit that doesnt mean he cant take gear i hate when people say shit like that makes me wana kick some fucken asss

Tren is the only compond that has made me super aggressive, I can snap and go back to being my normal calm laid back self in a second..

Back