ok.. my bragging thread too :)

supergirl

gotta love it when a "i think i am big" dude is on the machine you want to use... i ask to work in.. he has 45s on each side of the hammer strength incline chest press and got out about 7 reps with all his effort.. then it is my turn.. well the guy says, "oh allow me to strip it for you" i say "no need" and i bust out with 12 reps!!

EAT THAT WIMPY MAN!! lol

ok.. i am done :)

Easto said:
What did the guy think about that one?

well when i told him to leave them on, he gave me a look of suprise and said "oh, ok" and watched and weeped LOL ahahahahaha

the man song.. LMAO... :whipping:

Woohoo!!:dance2: You ROCK!!:rockband: I can't wait until the man and I train together again... he will be totally shocked at how much I'm moving :scratchhe

See thats why I'm not joining that gym girlie....The women where walkin around kickin the mens asses. So I'll just stay up north...hahahahahaha.

Your a sexy beast, girlie

Kick Arse
TA (Babes.....lol)

The Answer said:
See thats why I'm not joining that gym girlie....The women where walkin around kickin the mens asses. So I'll just stay up north...hahahahahaha.

Your a sexy beast, girlie

Kick Arse
TA (Babes.....lol)

oh please.. you know you are dyinggggggggg to train with me :) and you know my gym is hardcore... I will even let you hold my hand hehhehee

ps: nice to see you over here too...

I'd be very attracted to a woman who could outlift me. It she could beat me at golf I think I'd have to put a ring on her finger.:naughty: :smooch:

Last edited:
supergirl said:
oh please.. you know you are dyinggggggggg to train with me :) and you know my gym is hardcore... I will even let you hold my hand hehhehee

ps: nice to see you over here too...

Wooooooooooohooooooooooo, did you say hold hands :D :D !!!!!! Actually your gym is hardcore and I love it.

You and I have to have a session together. I can already see it. We train hard and then afterward :40oz: (even though I'm not drinking right now, I couldn't resist that smilie).

Its great to be here. I have always thought this was a great board...I've just been alittle busy lately :rolleyes: .

ttys sis
TA

Back