Old Geezers cycle Test+ tren and Anavar

That's where I wanna be. Somewhere inbetween. You know hoe that saying goes. Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat chick. Lmao.

BigHerm - LOL are you lifting in undies or what? I'll spot you from behind when you deadlift =), no homo.

Zeek - I want to see some sexy old man action...pics gogo. It would be nice to see the transformation especially since you're working with 3J.

That's where I wanna be. Somewhere inbetween. You know hoe that saying goes. Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat chick. Lmao.

this is true, not to knock the 160-180 lbers out there.

i'm anxious to see how you feel on this. i'm still a young guy but i have a lot of friends in their 40's and even 50's running gear and keeping fit in the gym. put us youguns to shame sometimes. i'm a student of the game so i love checking this stuff out.

Some of us old buzzards can still light it up in the gym!

same thing for me. get that comfortible medium

Yep that way we can still be happy with the way we look and the ladies will still like it ;)

BigHerm - LOL are you lifting in undies or what? I'll spot you from behind when you deadlift =), no homo.

Zeek - I want to see some sexy old man action...pics gogo. It would be nice to see the transformation especially since you're working with 3J.

So you going to tell my son that you want to spot him from behind in his undies and then follow up with asking me to post a pic? hmmm I dunno about all that lol

So you going to tell my son that you want to spot him from behind in his undies and then follow up with asking me to post a pic? hmmm I dunno about all that lol

lol I added No Homo :naughty:, that should count for something. I'm sure 100% of your fans (yeah you got fans!) want to see a before and after pic.

lol I added No Homo :naughty:, that should count for something. I'm sure 100% of your fans (yeah you got fans!) want to see a before and after pic.

messing with you K, what Big H allows in the privacy of his deadlifting or bedroom is no concern of mine. As his parent I accept him in or out of the closet ;)

Yea but abs on a huge dude is like big tits on a sexy skinny chick... Just sayin

Strong point!

Whats up with all this tittie talk? how about a thick girl with a giant round butt? that is love at first sight ;)

I'm an ass man. Nothing like a good ole butt. Dude this avi was taking for one sole purpose. His name is dahurt. He always has some sexy photo in a man thong n shit. Some little sexy tight draws is where i draw the line. Lol. I can't squat a crazy amount anymore cuz i have a bad wheel. I'm getting back up. I going light on legs. Don't wanna re injure. So I'm staying in the 500s for reps. lol. For now.

If you can't beat him join him!!! Sorry hurt. Thank's dad I'm glad you got my back

Last edited:
I'm an ass man. Nothing like a good ole butt. Dude this avi was taking for one sole purpose. His name is dahurt. He always has some sexy photo in a man thong n shit. Some little sexy tight draws is where i draw the line. Lol. I can't squat a crazy amount anymore cuz i have a bad wheel. I'm getting back up. I going light on legs. Don't wanna re injure. So I'm staying in the 500s for reps. lol. For now.

Never fails.....always gotta turn into an Ass thread.....but i loves me a girl with a great ass!!!

Bulk monster look is out and the lean ripped look is in!

I am just trying to end up somewhere in between!

yea i know,i wish i could get somewhere in the middle to:( course the way my luck is,i will just end up not being ripped,to old to get there lol

Ya i totally agree but don't let the new guys see that cuz everyone will be looking for hgh. Lol. Don't be so lazy pops.

Sometimes I just have to tell it like it really is.

One should also always be mindful of the audience they are talking to so please new guys don't think taking the easy route is a fixer but it can be is the only point i am trying to make.

So if someone wants to be ripped bad enough and willing to buy enouhg good HGH it can and will happen for 95% of those

I'm not goin that route big H, I will only run 3-4 iu's of HGH barely an anti aging dosage.

Just want to point out that there are two sides to some of these stories.. I will come back and edit this later just want the guys who have been following along to see it

Yup but do people get a rebound when off hgh? Only problem running a lot of hgh starts to hit the wallet hard

Sometimes I just have to tell it like it really is.

One should also always be mindful of the audience they are talking to so please new guys don't think taking the easy route is a fixer but it can be is the only point i am trying to make.

So if someone wants to be ripped bad enough and willing to buy enouhg good HGH it can and will happen for 95% of those

shouldn't HGH be taken for a long period of time before it's really effective?

To further prove my point lets study one of the greats of all time. Jay Cutler

Mass monster of all mass monsters right? have any of you seen recent pics of jay?

check them!

51679d1332183300-jay-cutler-pictures-today-how-he-looks-jay-2.jpg

51680d1332183311-jay-cutler-pictures-today-how-he-looks-jay-3.jpg

Ok so we see a massive size difference from less than 1 year ago to today! What has changed?? did he forget how to eat and train? hell no he lowered dosages on HGH and AAS ;)

You guys ready for 1 more truth before i run off and go eat a gyro lol? Yes, just eating the meat from it ;)

HGH does not need to take 6 months to start working

as a matter of fact HGH starts working minutes after your first injections?

What did that crazy old fucker say you might be asking yourselves.

HGH starts to work within minutes!! that is right ;)

It just takes time for the results to add up enough that you really start to notice them.

Back