Old Geezers cycle Test+ tren and Anavar

Following... I'm curious what your diet looks like before and during the cut.

I'll be with 3J for the cut aspect of the diet. As a matter of fact going to email him tonight to get started!

Now bulking I'm an old pro at, the cutting has always been hard for me since I love real food and lots of it! I always eat clean but large amounts! will be interesting to see what 3J puts me on.

i really dont see why you would need 300 c a week,i get great gains just doing 250 every 10 days,i have even ran 125 every 5 days.but maybe it affects everyone in different ways.i just feel like i geat better quaility gains doing it this way.but i could run more and get even bigger but then you have a little more water gain and thats not my goal...but everyone has there way of doing there gear and this is just my way.

Im pretty interested in how this goes for you aswell. I'm thinkin at a low dose of tren the sides would be a lot lower, especially the insomnia side of things? I've run 200mg a week of this with test prop ages ago, I never really got bad night sweats or insomnia, I could only think it was cause of a low dose but still got some nice gains with it.
Good work with the 3J idea, I just signed up with him again for my cutting cycle I just started. Definately knows his shit, even got my misses on with him now for her leaning phase. Wish you the best of luck with your new regime bro, can't wait to see the results!

zeek i would do 75 tren eod i tried 50eod no good 75 is perfect, and i would run it for atleast 8weeks get that lil extra vial out brother.

you can cry on my shoulder buddy...lol :)

lol thanks sis!!

LMAO!!! Owned

I just got WTF owned by a girl :(

i really dont see why you would need 300 c a week,i get great gains just doing 250 every 10 days,i have even ran 125 every 5 days.but maybe it affects everyone in different ways.i just feel like i geat better quaility gains doing it this way.but i could run more and get even bigger but then you have a little more water gain and thats not my goal...but everyone has there way of doing there gear and this is just my way.

You are right actually but i this is the cycle and not just testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so decided to up it just a hair for that reason.

Im pretty interested in how this goes for you aswell. I'm thinkin at a low dose of tren the sides would be a lot lower, especially the insomnia side of things? I've run 200mg a week of this with test prop ages ago, I never really got bad night sweats or insomnia, I could only think it was cause of a low dose but still got some nice gains with it.
Good work with the 3J idea, I just signed up with him again for my cutting cycle I just started. Definately knows his shit, even got my misses on with him now for her leaning phase. Wish you the best of luck with your new regime bro, can't wait to see the results!

Excellent brother! good to hear. I'll keep busy posting my updates in here to keep me motivated and as sated above jenn can always smack me around if I steer off course ;)

zeek i would do 75 tren eod i tried 50eod no good 75 is perfect, and i would run it for atleast 8weeks get that lil extra vial out brother.

I was thinking 50 to start because it is from a certain lab that I know overdosed their gear some. if i am ok at 50mg at the 3 week point I will go up to 75. Thx brother!

Excellent brother! good to hear. I'll keep busy posting my updates in here to keep me motivated and as sated above jenn can always smack me around if I steer off course ;)

Haha you gonna put before and after pics up bro from your new cycle? I saw that one you put up on first page? Fuckin unit man. Makes me wanna train harder... Not queer bro, well maybe a little. Lol

Last edited:
Haha you gonna put before and after pics up bro from your new cycle? I saw that one you put up on first page? Fuckin unit man. Makes me wanna train harder... Not queer bro, well maybe a little. Lol

Wait, Zeek put up a pic? Did I miss this??

No.zeeks to old and big. His black and white Polaroid camera isn't compatible with computers. That's y. Lol. He still has his first car from when he was little. A horse.

No.zeeks to old and big. His black and white Polaroid camera isn't compatible with computers. That's y. Lol. He still has his first car from when he was little. A horse.

damn!! I do have an old polaroid still! If that old camera could talk.....

lmao!!!!! he will make 2 of me,thats why he wont post up a picture,he is a friggin" monster guys dont let him bullshit yall:D

Fat and sloppy large

But that is ok even got some low carb protein drink ready to go

Fat and sloppy large

But that is ok even got some low carb protein drink ready to go

you kow you aint brother,thats me,now you know why i wont post up pic's of me lol....from when i get up at 5 i eat my oatmeal,energy carbs etc.....after workouts after lunch,only carbs i eat now are greenbeans,spinach,etc....lol....i love to be a bigger guy,but damn at 45 with that slight amount of mid section of fat just kills it for me lol,look more like a powerlifter:bash:

you kow you aint brother,thats me,now you know why i wont post up pic's of me lol....from when i get up at 5 i eat my oatmeal,energy carbs etc.....after workouts after lunch,only carbs i eat now are greenbeans,spinach,etc....lol....i love to be a bigger guy,but damn at 45 with that slight amount of mid section of fat just kills it for me lol,look more like a powerlifter:bash:

Bulk monster look is out and the lean ripped look is in!

I am just trying to end up somewhere in between!

That's where I wanna be. Somewhere inbetween. You know hoe that saying goes. Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat chick. Lmao.

Back