Orion Pharma: any feedback?

Always amazes me when guys try some high test shit and have a bit of pain and then wonder if its the company...I say stick with test e at 250mg/ml and you will have great results and no pain and also not really cost you any more money...you want 4 or 500 mg in a shot...use 3 ml syringes and fill er up boys lol...stil painless

I agree that high test gear should not be used to sub for fewer injection unless you have used it before and understand the pip from it.
As ironrobi stated its 400mgs of pure test E it does have a bite to it. Some people handle it better than others. Orion fixed up Madbrah and he should be pain free shortly..

I love the reference to filling up the 3cc syringe bro, I always fill it to 3ccs, what space doesn't have gear is filled with b12 :)

Last edited:
I do 2ml of Diablo EOD rotating between both Delts and Ventroglutes. The only pip I had was the first 2 pokes in ventros. As I have never poked there before. I've done about 3 pokes in each ventro to date and now the muscles are used to it. Very smooth. This is my first time running all these compounds in all short esters. So far I'm liking it. Haven't had the dreaded cough yet.

OM101

I love the reference to filling up the 3cc syringe bro, I always fill it to 3ccs, what space doesn't have gear is filled with b12 :)

My 3ml syringes are usually filled to 3.3 lol :p

Lately it's 1ml t250; 1ml trenE (200), .8ml EQ 300 and .5ml trenA

does anyone have bloods to show if the high doses are accurate?

I've seen a TRT patient post up his bloods on another board and he was off by around 1-2% if memory serves me right. It was close enough that he was more than satisfied.

So you go to the clinic and say what to them? Just curious cheers

Clinics are judgement free. You shouldn't have a problem explaining your situation to a physician and requesting a blooding test.

In my case, I was completely honest with my doctor and expressed my desire to see if what I bought was legitimate. I also wanted to dial in my Arimidex dosage. The only downside: results generall take two weeks for processing.

Really I was always a little sketched out to just go ask a doctor here like that lol but I will give it a try on my next run any specific tests I should ask for

Clinics are judgement free. You shouldn't have a problem explaining your situation to a physician and requesting a blooding test.

In my case, I was completely honest with my doctor and expressed my desire to see if what I bought was legitimate. I also wanted to dial in my Arimidex dosage. The only downside: results generall take two weeks for processing.

In a perfect world maybe.. Most clinics will not requisition bloodwork for steroid use and testing. You do realize that the docs that work the clinics are the same people who judge you when you go see them as a GP so how does that make a clinic no judgemental.. lol. You do also realize when you go to the clinic it is all written down on your medical history, you do realize when you apply for life insurance and even benefits from an employer they look at your history and have the right to refuse you because of steroid use. My doc knows I use but I also knew the ramification with divulging this info with him prior to doing so and I was ok with it.

Its like saying our medicare system covers bloodwork and doctors have no choice to allow it with your request. Truth of the matter is is thats not how it works in our society.

Last edited:
I would like to add, they won't do requisitions for blood work for steroids because you should not be doing them to begin with...so they are not going to waste taxes payer money for you to get blood work done. They will say get off the juice.

In a perfect world maybe.. Most clinics will not requisition bloodwork for steroid use and testing. You do realize that the docs that work the clinics are the same people who judge you when you go see them as a GP so how does that make a clinic no judgemental.. lol. You do also realize when you go to the clinic it is all written down on your medical history, you do realize when you apply for life insurance and even benefits from an employer they look at your history and have the right to refuse you because of steroid use. My doc knows I use but I also knew the ramification with divulging this info with him prior to doing so and I was ok with it.

Its like saying our medicare system covers bloodwork and doctors have no choice to allow it with your request. Truth of the matter is is thats not how it works in our society.

This would be a (happy) exception to the rule, in my experience

very very stupid move... you can mess up things for yourself down the road... look at sticky in aas section "do not tell doc you are using aas"
unless its needed, avoid it... you could have simply said you took some herbal stuff off the internet and dont feel right, then go get the bloods... simple

update on the anavar porkchop? :)

I was sick for liek a dang week and half, but I do see it helping me hold on to muscle for sure. but almost 2 weeks were a waste. I feel and look fuller. will need to give another week, just feeling better now :(

cant find my dang Var thread, if you see it link it here haha. I cant search it in my account for some reason, must be a glitch

I was sick for liek a dang week and half, but I do see it helping me hold on to muscle for sure. but almost 2 weeks were a waste. I feel and look fuller. will need to give another week, just feeling better now :(

cant find my dang Var thread, if you see it link it here haha. I cant search it in my account for some reason, must be a glitch

yeah I was actualy searching for it and couldnt find haha
that's why I posted here. Too bad you got sick, how many weeks do you have left on it?

Back