pain PAIN pain PAINNNNNNNNNNNN

ghosthost

Ultimate Douche
i was shot Monday in my right cheek (2.5 ml) everything seemed ok rubbed it to dispense the juice out its wednesday now i cant even walk, on top of that I have pain/lump hurts to touch it right beside my tail bone, and the injection site is 7 inches away wtf?

U were shot and did an injection anyway that s badass.
Then u pinned 7 inche s from the entry wound ?? I m confused..
What caliber needle did u use..what did u pin and was the bullet FMJ or was it a lead only wad cutter ??

JFKN with you..if it was killing you, you d be dead or dying.
What did you pin, gauge, length..experience pinning.

Someone with more experience fukking up a pin will wade in..
Its probably just a flesh eating staph infection..relax.
Soak in the tub, apply heat rub it..go to the doc and fess up if it gets worse.

hahaha fuck you

I got shot in the right area i took proper injection procedures, this has never happened to me i don't understand why it traveled up to my tail bone???? Im perplexed

some times the fluid will travel. just like in the quad it will feel like it ran to the knee. or the delt will will feel like it it hits the elbow.
it just runs and you cant stop it.

listen, the way you worded you first post even had me wanting to fuck with you, but looks like they did it for me! a couple of things could have happened. you have a nerve that runs by your tail bone that you may have put a little pressure on, i have heard of this several times. a few days and you will be fine. but bad advice about the heat, in my opinion anyway. if you got a little contaminatioin and are beginning to get an infection heat is the last thing that you want. do not totally freak out though bud, i have heard of several people on this board saying the exact same thing about a lump, or a sore tail bone. give it a few days and see how it goes. what where you pinning? i stay away from prop if i can, prop will drop me like a tree man, if what you are doing has prop in it, you may just be real sore. also, how are you storing your gear? dont let it get too cold, if the hormone begins to seperate it will hurt bad as well....try heating your gear up for a while in some hot water (put coffee cup in the microwave with some water in it, and put the gear in after it is hot, you may have to repeat a few times...do not put the gear in the microwave!!!!!). gool luck bud!

i see thank you cyto, could it also of travled cause i slept on that side or no

and i was using deca and test eth

listen, the way you worded you first post even had me wanting to fuck with you, but looks like they did it for me! a couple of things could have happened. you have a nerve that runs by your tail bone that you may have put a little pressure on, i have heard of this several times. a few days and you will be fine. but bad advice about the heat, in my opinion anyway. if you got a little contaminatioin and are beginning to get an infection heat is the last thing that you want. do not totally freak out though bud, i have heard of several people on this board saying the exact same thing about a lump, or a sore tail bone. give it a few days and see how it goes. what where you pinning? i stay away from prop if i can, prop will drop me like a tree man, if what you are doing has prop in it, you may just be real sore. also, how are you storing your gear? dont let it get too cold, if the hormone begins to seperate it will hurt bad as well....try heating your gear up for a while in some hot water (put coffee cup in the microwave with some water in it, and put the gear in after it is hot, you may have to repeat a few times...do not put the gear in the microwave!!!!!). gool luck bud!

my gear is stored in my bath room its room temp in there, and have herd of warming up gear before, does it dispense quicker in ur muscle by doing that?

I truelly apologize and cyto and doitright are both correct. I thought you were just sore but if it is a real infection you ll want to watch it aas anti biotic s may be in order. Sorry.
Tailbone pain from a pin..clueless...really.
I doubt gravity would come into play with absorbtion.
I like to heat my gear as it s easier to pass through needle and having it at or a lil above body temp seem s to ease any pain I ve gotten from some compound s when I done em.
Test e/deca are bothasily tolerated by myself.
Again sorry. I do hope we sort this for you. You got a coool doc on tap ?
It s beneficial to know one in this game..not for script s for gear but to fix what we fuck up.
And we do it..time will tell how bad we fukked what up.
Beckon ur pardon.
T

It is pretty mellow for me, i'm doing test prop eod and i'll get a little sore but not a big deal at all. never any bruising/redness or any visual signs at all.

i dont do any juju moves either, just whip it out and stick it in. I did shot a different brand of test enanthate that was thick as hell, just took longer to get it all in there.

Reading about some of these problems has made me wonder if i'm just shoting fucking pixie dust or something.

I have never had any serious or even mild pain during an injection or afterwards. Maybe the first time I pinned I had some soreness for a few days but never nothing to serious. I really recommend pinning slowly (takes me up to 1 minute most the time) heating up the oil and massaging the spot really good afterwards.

Is this your first cycle?????

Dragon Pharma this will be week 4 so abt 8 injections, and Im sick I contracted the flu from my wife

and no its not my first

Hell no you arent. Some brands, when I did em, burned and some swoll and once I hit the sciatic nerve with an 18 gauge 1.5 harpoon.
But I was 24, dumb as fuck and reckless..probably shot it in the gym while rolling or smoking a joint.
I m at a loss as to the various maladies this one shot/pin/injection has caused you.

Hell no you arent. Some brands, when I did em, burned and some swoll and once I hit the sciatic nerve with an 18 gauge 1.5 harpoon.
But I was 24, dumb as fuck and reckless..probably shot it in the gym while rolling or smoking a joint.
I m at a loss as to the various maladies this one shot/pin/injection has caused you.

18 gauge in the sciatic... that would *suck* man although it is impressive

haha I did that once almost hit the sciatic nerve or I hit it idk, I stuck in the side of my right leg and instantly yelled "WHAT THE FUCK" aaaaaahhh that hurt

im sure its not infection I hate needles as is and I take alcohol swabbing everything very seriously

Last edited:
lol...when i first started all i had were 18ga. 1.5".....fucking cannon baby!

keep an eye out for increased redness, dark lines (veins popping up showing signs of infection).....other than that you sould be ok man. if you see the dark lines go to the doc asap...dont play with shit like that.

Back