Painful and swollen ankles

easyget

Hi guys newbie here,

Stats: 176cm, 84kg, BF 13%

I have been running 120mg Test P eod for about 8 weeks and 50mg Anavar ed for 6 weeks and had no problems whatsoever. About 10 days ago I got sore nipples and realized a little knot in my left chest so I wanted to take some Arimidex but realised I had run out. So started with 20mg Tamox and ordered some Arimidex 1mg pharna grade once received, took one and but didn't stop the Tamox, a couple of days later I had swollen ankles and knees slightly swollen to and quite a bit of pain in my knees.
At the same time I switched to 1.2ml eod of Renvex Labs Fast-Rip 200 (Testosterone Propionate 70mg, Trenbolone Acetate 60mg & Masteron Propionate 70mg) Quad injections.

Nipple soreness is gone down and I will stop Tamox today after 6 days. My plan is to stay on Arimidex every 3 days and change to Glut injections.

My question now where do the swollen ankles come from any ideas and or suggestions on how to proceed?

thanks guys.

E

swollen ankles are not cool man. should see your doctor, that's hard on the heart and can lead to other complications.

I can't tell you where it comes from, but it sounds like an experience I had a few years ago while on some Chinese sustanon. I was taking 500mg per week and at about 7-8 weeks into it my ankles were so swollen it hurt. You could push in with your finger and it would take a while for the indent to come back out. It was scary and very noticeable when wearing shorts as my calves would be pouring over my socks.

Looking back.... if I had to make an educated guess, I would have to say my estrogen was through the roof. I was not taking an A I and my diet was bad and I was carrying over 20% bf. I didn't have any Gyno issues though.

I stopped taking the sustanon and the swelling went down and was gone after about a week.

Last edited:
ur body was manifesting a menstrual cycle to seek homoestasis.....welcome..lololol

I AM KIDDING...so uncool..

I too have never had that...I ve had my face swell to where my eye s closed when I smiled but never ankles swelling...that is NOT GOOD..

Sounds like you have edema. That is a common side effect of high estradiol. Get blood work done to see where your estradiol is at.

You should take this problem seriously. Edema can have serious complications. Seeing a doc would be a very good idea if you can't get it under control quickly.

Don't skimp on getting the blood work. That is the only true way to know how high or low your estradiol is.

My ankles swell up a little bit when I use long ester test, but never painful. Sounds like high e2, but the joint pain sounds like low e2. Blood work is your only hope

Back