peru tech labs? legit?

dznutzxxx

has anyone used any peru tech products? like dbol or Winstrol (winny) tabs?

the stuff comes in these bottles, in capsules...

I've got 3 bottles of their Anavar I'm gonna be starting in another week.

All of their products are supposed to be top notch..................:D

They are my favourite brand of orals, I've loved every product of theirs that I have run. Since caps are so easily faked its key to make sure you are dealing with a reputable source though

used their Winstrol (winny), worked great. a friend using their d bol was actually complaining about stretch marks. LOL. tren is awesome. and glad to hear that they have Anavar (var) on the roster.

Banacek said:
used their Winstrol (winny), worked great. a friend using their d bol was actually complaining about stretch marks. LOL. tren is awesome. and glad to hear that they have Anavar (var) on the roster.

the Anavar (var) is awesome, I just finished the best bridge I've ever had and was only using between 10-20mg of their Anavar (var) , I actually gained some strength and size between cycles

Mr. dB said:
Does PT make anadrol yet?

NOT YET...but from what i hear it is in the works...i've tried their winny,dbol and now anavar and tren...so far i've been very satisfied...the only problem i have encountered is that they fall short of product because of the high demand on their product line...GOOD LUCK...DBT

LA_MAKKINA said:
NOT YET...but from what i hear it is in the works...i've tried their winny,dbol and now anavar and tren...so far i've been very satisfied...the only problem i have encountered is that they fall short of product because of the high demand on their product line...GOOD LUCK...DBT

I'm lucky there, my guy tends to buy entire batches so he always tends to have some, too bad for everyone else...jk

have only used the Winstrol (winny) and tren, but have many bros who've used the dbol and recently the var... i loved what i used, same with all my bro's, and the thing that they seem to be getting a great reputation for is the consistant delivery of good products... i've seen far too many ug's come into the market with great products, and then they start underdosing on later batches, so props to perutech from me!

Peru Tech products are good.. know many guys personally who tried they're Winstrol (winny) tabs.. VERY positive feedback.

I've now used the dbol (as good as thais and russians I thought), Winstrol (winny) (best I've used), anavar (as good as bd), and the clen (which was by far the strongest I've ever used). I got fyre from the women's board some of the clen, she didnt believe me about how strong it was, she should of listened as she ended up not sleeping at all the first night....
This stuff is being shipped to the US now too so its not just a canadian thing anymore

dznutzx said:
has anyone used any peru tech products? like dbol or Winstrol (winny) tabs?

the stuff comes in these bottles, in capsules...

GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!! You can't go wrong with PT gear!!!

Back