Pharmacom primo passed my labmax

oliverduke

Done labmax test on my primo and passed A-B and UV

Got some bayer to test but think I'll run pharmacom throughout

No point testing every vial? Just got to trust it now?

Ur way over thinking this dude...just run the gear and don t look back..it s the only way to be sure..

U must have
access to a lab
to much time and or money
and no gf.

Run it,
Pin it to win it...

Last edited:
could be 5mg/ml or 100mg/ml and still show up positive. all it shows is that there is something in there. not how much and alot of the time even the compound itself can be iffy with this test. know source and run it and see OR get full specs test (know someone or pay out alot of cash for test IMO)

using new lab now called Nordic, using the primo and some test, gonna wait till week 10-14 to judge the primo. its one of those things that is often faked. I know this one is not but results should be decent at 800mg ew for 16-18wks.

Last edited:
I've seen Simec reports from around the March range showing 95% . In the end you have to have some trust because even with a Chromotograpy report there will be skeptics especially on primo. By the way I'm on week 11 @ 875/875 cyp weekly. Up close to 20 on a bulk.

I'd like to see pics too. I did a labmax on the same compound, both Primo and Sustanon are orange and brown according to the labmax guide, under the UV mine has a green hue, did yours?

My blood work showed my test levels went through the roof after taking it, i'm literally writing another post of the subject, would be great to compare results of the labmax.

View attachment 564732View attachment 564733

I'd like to see pics too. I did a labmax on the same compound, both Primo and Sustanon are orange and brown according to the labmax guide, under the UV mine has a green hue, did yours?

My blood work showed my test levels went through the roof after taking it, i'm literally writing another post of the subject, would be great to compare results of the labmax.

View attachment 564732View attachment 564733

If you watch the video on the website they test bayer primo and it turns the same color as your did. But as you said...sust turns that color too so UV light would be the best determinant.

Back