Pictures need help VETERANS

So would u like to see me run test e.250 or is that too much. Im a rookie man. In no way am I ignorant. Im not on anything but clen and lost my belly so before I do anything. I will take all advice..

A typical replacement dosage is between 100-200mg per week. At a minimum you need to run that much testosterone if you are going to cycle.

By the way, a first cycle should be just testosterone, hCG and an AI -- maybe a SERM while on cycle too. You should not run more than one AAS compound on your first cycle. You need to learn how your body responds to testosterone first and learn how to manage side effects. You can. ad another compound and stack it with Test your second cycle

I am sure your friend is a great guy and means well, but by telling you to run EQ by it self and use EQ during your first cycle, he is giving you very bad advice. The type of advice that could be extremely harmful to your long-term health. I am glad that you were smart enough to come here and seek a second opinion and educate yourself. Make sure you fully understand everything about AAS and the HPTA before you start self-medicating. Don't assume your friend knows what he is doing. And also keep in mind that none of the guys here are trying to sell you anything. We have no reason to be biased in the advice we give you.

Agreed man, all I am saying and don't wanna sound harsh but when u said u were plan on running eq, and then gh, and seeing your pics I was like wtf is your buddy saying to ya
U have came.to the right place man, drop what your buddy is pressing on u and stick to what u are saying now about dieting with 3j , cause as of right now u don't need all that other stuff in the equation
U should of got your natural t levels checked before injecting anything to see where u stand bro

So the clen is ok now.for just burning some body fat. I.didnt stick myself with anything yet and going to docs for my.test labs. Im eating egg whites. Oatmeal. Grilled chicken salads. Cut all dairy. I only.have one shake of.whey.a day. Have creatine but did.not.start taking that yet. Also take fish oil. Multi vitamin. Vit.b and have.argentine for post.workouts in the future.

its nice to see how many x addicts are on here, i would listen to most of these guys on here bro , theyre not just a name if u go through some threads almost all of us also have pics of ourselves on here , so whats spoken is first hand experience mostly, and not just read off google... i personally would never run a cyc without a test base. cutting or bulking. but as far as gh ..be carefull.

and im sure 3j will take care of you he has been here for a long time and guided ALOT of people... i would use him as the first step alone then go from there if you choose... i see ur area code up there too lol...

Lol thanks moose. Im going natural until I really know what im doing. So ill get my test labs done and post them and also share them with 3

I think you are going to walk away from here and do it anyway... What are all your stats and goals again ?

Did you say that you have a prescription for test ? And that you have hepatitis ?

its nice to see how many x addicts are on here, i would listen to most of these guys on here bro , theyre not just a name if u go through some threads almost all of us also have pics of ourselves on here , so whats spoken is first hand experience mostly, and not just read off google... i personally would never run a cyc without a test base. cutting or bulking. but as far as gh ..be carefull.

Bro i think most of us have a narcotics dependency past its one thing bodybuilders have in common most of us are just a little fucked up lol but at least we turned to something beneficial id be dead or in prison had i not found my new passion i been clean 10 years now i was a nasty meth addict. I just dont like bodybuilders that still abuse drugs and bodybuild cuz they are the ones that fuck up our sport.

Yes havent had it long. im 5 10 was 191 and now down to 179. Very good point 49er and no Im not walking away doing anything to hurt my body. All i want is to get lean. I have hep but its curable thank god.by.a new drug sovaldi. Im in the process of healing it. But for now my liver is fine. All I take is clen and its.really burning my muscle fat. My question is. I take whey and also have creatine pills. I heard its better post workout. Should I be taking that with the clen. Also take glutamine for post and arginine 1000. No perscription for test but have a prescription to get bloodwork too see where test is at.

Me too 49er. I rather understand all this. Once I do I rather inject something at minimal doses or the dose I need instead of sticking heroin in my arm. And I can look at the growth and eq I have right now and dont even wanna touch it. Im getting test e 250. Ive heard that is a great starter and pwc with clomid or nolv. Im learning little by little. But I know people who took straight eq and they look great. Thats all im saying.

Me too 49er. I rather understand all this. Once I do I rather inject something at minimal doses or the dose I need instead of sticking heroin in my arm. And I can look at the growth and eq I have right now and dont even wanna touch it. Im getting test e 250. Ive heard that is a great starter and pwc with clomid or nolv. Im learning little by little. But I know people who took straight eq and they look great. Thats all im saying.

Could be right just a few questions im not trying to argue just throwing scenarios out.... did by any chance your friend sell you the eq? Is it possible thats all he had to sell and said this is all you need? Is he supplying the jins could he have got burned and trying to get his money back? Could he be making a big profit on selling you those? Do you know for a fact these guys only ran eq this industry "croud" nothing surprises me u can meet great people but also scum of the earth that are obsessed with lying and down playing the stuff they use to achieve there physique.

I dont expect answers just something to think about ive been through it all. My friend suggested me run masteron e only 10 weeks sold me a vial $120 that was opened and i didn't even k ow they came capped. I been suggested by a guy max muscle to only run winny tabs got me for $100 you have to be very careful in this game who you trust seriously be careful lol

Yes i didbthink about that but.the guy can get anything. So now im on him about test e 250. So lets see. I didnt spend much money ill tell u that. Maybe paid.100 for 100 clen. 100 For clen. And 300 for the kit. I was stupid but hes a great friend. But I understand what ur saying. Like im not going on anything untill i get my pct.Hey maybe the thread can help other people.

Do yourself a favor inject 10ius of hgh when you use it get your igf levels tested not sure if the 10iu goes for igf i know its that way for growth hormone test but those numbers are not important the igf levels are. Id be scared to buy jins those are faked to the max bro very very hard to get legit

Bro the test 250 is here already. I can get anything 49er. Its all legit dont worry. Hes taking me off clen in a week. Hes gonna be using sus all different things. Bro too funny. This guy is looking out trust me. I just talked to him.

Bro the test 250 is here already. I can get anything 49er. Its all legit dont worry. Hes taking me off clen in a week. Hes gonna be using sus all different things. Bro too funny. This guy is looking out trust me. I just talked to him.

First of all, if u inject test right now and go in to get blood work your natty levels are gonna be all fucked up, how is the doc going prescribe u testosterone when your levels will read in the normal range or higher? What are u going to say at that point? Second of all running eq and it's.been said.multiple.times.is stupid, u should always use "test" as a.base in any cycle! U seem like u were beginning to catch on then in another breath u are itching to inject

Yeah, more.then.just how they look.man, wonder how there dick functioned lmao sure there wife's or gf's were happy when they couldn't even bust a nut

Just started a shot of eq. Then hes introducing test so Ive been at the gym constantly. I run about 2 miles on the treadmill and tical for a.mile. Have a great routine. When i come home I do some Calastetics and we will see how it goes. I love the gym and would feel guilty missIng
Tonight i had salmon and squash. Cut dairy. No bread

Just had my blood drawn for my test. I will post my results so maybe you guys can give me your opinions. Thanks fellas .

Back