Possible problem with an order

highergame

Hey everyone haven't been on boards in years but stay up to date by reading on them and didn't know if anyone could give me any helpful info on Z?? I sent him money about three weeks ago only to get a few emails saying he was going to send it and then a tracking number that doesn't even show that it's left his place yet. Is this common I've never had this problem before as I've order from him tons of times with no problem at all. I'm just hoping he hasn't turned bad or has just decided to keep my money for what ever reason this time. thanks for all the input guys if anyone has any helpful info about recent dealings with him

hg

He hasn't went bad and sometimes things take a minute. If you have ordered tons of times I'm sure this has happened before.

yea always been a super slow shipper just never had him not reply back after a few emails and also tracking doesn't show any progress after 20 days. Guess I should give him a month and figure maybe 2 weeks before he even ships. Sad to say because I like the guy but the shipping is just kind of ?able.

To be honest with you brotha I don't use the guy or naps because I'm not sitting around for a month or two but I guess it's part of the game when taking that route. I get stuff in days from areas just as far so I will never understand all the waiting. But maybe some others can help you. I know guys on all the boards are still getting everything from him though.

Man I have used Z several times and it has never taken longer than 23 or 24 days to get my stuff. I wouldn't worry as I'm sure it will get there soon!

Z's good man - if you received a tracking number - then you're good.

With the USPS system - you will only see an "in-scan" - you will not see any movement until the day it goes out for delivery - then you will see an "out-scan."

That's how the postal system works - it's not something Z or anyone can change - it would be nice if it was like UPS or FedEx - but the postal system doesn't work that way.

I've been very pleased with Z and am 8 for 8 orders - all have made it within three weeks give or take a day or two.

I spoke with him over PM about my next order and he was saying he does have some orders that have to be resent - but these didn't have any tracking numbers at all - so I wouldn't think it would effect yours.

I find it's best to PM him and he always gets back within a day or so - he'll most likely see your thread here and chime in.

Keep us updated - that's what were all here for ... "and we've gotta keep Z on his toes." :D

11 days and z was at my door....been on Sustanon (sust) and deca for 3 weeks and im up 10lbs.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz baby........z will get you your shit dont worry....

Z's good man - if you received a tracking number - then you're good.

With the USPS system - you will only see an "in-scan" - you will not see any movement until the day it goes out for delivery - then you will see an "out-scan."

That's how the postal system works - it's not something Z or anyone can change - it would be nice if it was like UPS or FedEx - but the postal system doesn't work that way.

I've been very pleased with Z and am 8 for 8 orders - all have made it within three weeks give or take a day or two.

I spoke with him over PM about my next order and he was saying he does have some orders that have to be resent - but these didn't have any tracking numbers at all - so I wouldn't think it would effect yours.

I find it's best to PM him and he always gets back within a day or so - he'll most likely see your thread here and chime in.

Keep us updated - that's what were all here for ... "and we've gotta keep Z on his toes." :D
Repo is correct,just PM here and he will get back to you really fast and will help you out,ive only ordered one time from them and my order i got in 11 days,plus the tracking number wont work till after you recieve your order,thats what happened in my case,i will use him again

Hey everyone haven't been on boards in years but stay up to date by reading on them and didn't know if anyone could give me any helpful info on Z?? I sent him money about three weeks ago only to get a few emails saying he was going to send it and then a tracking number that doesn't even show that it's left his place yet. Is this common I've never had this problem before as I've order from him tons of times with no problem at all. I'm just hoping he hasn't turned bad or has just decided to keep my money for what ever reason this time. thanks for all the input guys if anyone has any helpful info about recent dealings with him

hg

Hi

I haven't turned bad - I have loads of orders and slightly delay might happend
I'll PM you in a sec and we'll sort it out somehow

z.

Well I do give Z props for responding to questions.

thats my main reason for going through Z', his activity on these boards and quick response to issues.

i currently have an order "in process" with him and he has had great communication through email.

imma be shipping him something though "Rosetta Stone for English", lol.

11 days and z was at my door....been on Sustanon (sust) and deca for 3 weeks and im up 10lbs.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz baby........z will get you your shit dont worry....

this is what i was expecting being that i ordered domestic but i made a "typo" in my email and didnt know it until 6 days after i sent the money which im sure caused my order to be backed up alot. still hoping to get it asap.

Sent funds 4 wks ago and had to get a refund and send again but the send fee was (-) off order total which was nice. Sent new pick-up info and waited. Emailed him to make sure everything went smoothly b/c I hadn't heard anything. I'm very patient w/ these issues, shit happens. After 3+ wks he informed me he wasn't able to pick up b/c of mtcn & sender name. I use 2 diff 1st names when sending and might've got it mixed up, but was told by w/u agent that didn't matter for pickup and the mtcn was main thing. The mtcn he said he used was from the 1st send and I know I couldn't have sent the same # 1st and 2nd send, b/c they keep ur copy when getting refund. Going on 4 wks now and have talked to him few times and hopefully everything will go as planned. I've never had the mtcn get confused with another one, and put a delay on the shipping though. I've used 15 to 20 other sources and never had a prob. and always got product within 3 weeks max. I had read all the great stuff everyone had said about his service and products and had to try it out. I'm not trying to bash him or even say anything negative, except that i'm surprised this happened. Hopefully I will recieve soon and still be a happy customer, that's all I ask. I hate to wait over a month but over a month is still 100 times better than nothing. Has anyone else ever had this prob. when using him? The reason I ask is b/c I really like his line of products and would love to keep using him. Just trying to fig. out whether these issues are common w/ him or whether this is rare to happen. Even if this happened 1 out of 10 times and you recieved within 2.5-3wks the other 9, it will still be worth it for the quality of the products in my eyes. Just kinda skeptical though if it's a reg. thing or whether this is just a shot of bad luck and a one time thing. What delivery time has been expected in the past for at least 90% of the orders? Hopefully i'm still gtg and everything will work out for the best.

It's been 4 days now since I heard from him last. Was told I'd be notified asap whether funds were able to be picked up or not, so this kinda worries me. Hopefully it's on it's way though and there are no worries. Just wanted to add this to let you all know how it was going and i'll keep informing on the progress or status of this order.

It's been 4 days now since I heard from him last. Was told I'd be notified asap whether funds were able to be picked up or not, so this kinda worries me. Hopefully it's on it's way though and there are no worries. Just wanted to add this to let you all know how it was going and i'll keep informing on the progress or status of this order.

Z was out of town for the holidays so you should here from him soon - I find it best to pm him - your almost at 30 :)

It looks like your mixup with the receivers is what is setting you back - I've had 9 for 9 international orders all in three weeks from the order dates.

The only exeption was on one of my first few orders I made a mistake with the receiver info - this was domestic which only set me back a week - and received it in three weeks rather than the typical two week domestic.

I would get your posts up and just pm him - he'll get you back on track - just make sure the receiver is correct and sent in a timely manner.

Shit I could have just pm'd him for you quicker than writing this on my phone - when I get back to the house I'll send him a pm for you minus the details.

Sent funds 4 wks ago and had to get a refund and send again but the send fee was (-) off order total which was nice. Sent new pick-up info and waited. Emailed him to make sure everything went smoothly b/c I hadn't heard anything. I'm very patient w/ these issues, shit happens. After 3+ wks he informed me he wasn't able to pick up b/c of mtcn & sender name. I use 2 diff 1st names when sending and might've got it mixed up, but was told by w/u agent that didn't matter for pickup and the mtcn was main thing. The mtcn he said he used was from the 1st send and I know I couldn't have sent the same # 1st and 2nd send, b/c they keep ur copy when getting refund. Going on 4 wks now and have talked to him few times and hopefully everything will go as planned. I've never had the mtcn get confused with another one, and put a delay on the shipping though. I've used 15 to 20 other sources and never had a prob. and always got product within 3 weeks max. I had read all the great stuff everyone had said about his service and products and had to try it out. I'm not trying to bash him or even say anything negative, except that i'm surprised this happened. Hopefully I will recieve soon and still be a happy customer, that's all I ask. I hate to wait over a month but over a month is still 100 times better than nothing. Has anyone else ever had this prob. when using him? The reason I ask is b/c I really like his line of products and would love to keep using him. Just trying to fig. out whether these issues are common w/ him or whether this is rare to happen. Even if this happened 1 out of 10 times and you recieved within 2.5-3wks the other 9, it will still be worth it for the quality of the products in my eyes. Just kinda skeptical though if it's a reg. thing or whether this is just a shot of bad luck and a one time thing. What delivery time has been expected in the past for at least 90% of the orders? Hopefully i'm still gtg and everything will work out for the best.

my order was sent on 4/9 and this EXACT thing happened. was all domestic but ive been in constant contact with him, i know the funds have NOT been picked up yet. this is to the 2nd receivers name. im just waiting it out, its frustrating but i have trust in Z' so im not worried, i just want my stuff, its like a fat kid with candy.

i ordered all domestic, but i screwed up on the first sent order cause i wrote receiver name wrong, i fixed it on thur 4/21 but with the holiday weekend, im sure everything was on stand still. i know ill hear something tomorrow for sure.

Back