Pro Meds are they legit?

Don71

I was wanting to know if pro meds are legit? I've reads some good things about them and they sell the GP oral line. Any info would be helpful. I was interested in their Dbol, and clen tabs.

GP Turan...YUMMY!

Got 2 packs of GP Turan from them. That is all I ordered from them and it is for sure g2g and excellent stuff. have heard that their injectables from Biomex Labs are 50/50. one guy told me his buddy got swollen the size of a softball on his ass from his test shot. so i'd stick to their orals.

I ordered some orals a few days back. Checking up on the tracking # it says it will get here sometime tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted on the quality later.

Got 2 packs of GP Turan from them. That is all I ordered from them and it is for sure g2g and excellent stuff. have heard that their injectables from Biomex Labs are 50/50. one guy told me his buddy got swollen the size of a softball on his ass from his test shot. so i'd stick to their orals.

I been using a shit tun of the Biomex Labs injects and not a single problem with them at all. Of course its nothing compared to a good Pharm grade but its just as good as any ug out there today if you ask me

I've used the GP Dbol before, got some killer results. Also used the biomex Sustanon (sust) and never had problems. I never seem to get these injection pains and swelling people always talk about though, and I even use my quad mostly.

liked the GP T3, used there Tbol and deca along with a few botles of sustaplex and it was a pritty good cycle. alot seem to love there orals.
also curious about there ment and 1-test cyp i havent used these 2 compounds before but they sound promising.

Last edited:
Hell yeah they are GTG. Good stuff from these guys.

Have used the Sustanon (sust), prop, eq, Anavar (var) and proviron before with excellent results.

Used the oral tren too but it was wayyy too strong for me. Man I got killer headaches from it.

Back