Question about soy isoflavones in cosmetic creams

reff

Hello,
I'm unhappy with the skin in my face it's sunken in and saggy. I wish I had more subq fat in the face. But my face is very slim even though I am not
slim. I wanted to try out a collagen cream which I saw on TV and they also offer a money back guarantee so I thought let's try it. But the cream contains
soy isoflavones. Now I worry if this is safe for men. I mean if this stuff gets into the body through the skin then couldn't this raise estrogens or cause cancer?

From what I heard isoflavones in foods are as dangerous for men as xenoestrogens from plastics. I hope someone here can help me out.

Don't know if transdermal application of soy will have the phytoestrogenic effect, but I can save you money by telling you that cream is a waste of time and money.

The vast majority of skin creams manipulate subcutaneous water, nothing more. This includes those goofy wraps too. Of course the celebrities that sell them are on HGH, so their results are legitimate.

I'd get your hormones in order, fix your diet, and let mommy nature fix it for you. I do speak from experience in that taking care of those two items will change your life 1000%.

My .02c :)

The estrogen in soy is over 1000 times weaker then normal estrogen. So if you eat soy and fill your receptors with the phytoestrogens from soy you're actually making yourself more anabolic. The soy phytoestrogen thing is a common misconception because people don't know that. So eat soy be happy. Buy your cream and take a bath in.

I wouldn't spend money on this TV cream. Most of the stuff you see in those before and after infomercials is crap. Its kinda like the those weight loss supplement and fitness equipment ads. The thin, sexy, good looking , muscle guy in the 'after' profile is photoshopped to look fatter and sadder in the 'before' profile or vice versa. Its all marketing BS. We who do it for real know that the only way to get a hot body is with a good diet and consistent workouts.

If the skin on your face is saggy and sunken, the fix is dermal fillers. A good plastic surgeon can do this for you. Most offer free consultations.

Last edited:
Back