Question from PURITY SOURCE LABS....Pharm Grade Insulin?

jozifp103

Purity Source Labs is always trying to expand our inventory to suit the demands of the public. This thread is to assess the demand for Pharmaceutical Grade Insulin. Whether it be fast acting or slow acting. We just have a few questions for those who care to give their input.

1.) Who thinks more sources including PSL should carry Pharm Grade Insulin?

2.) Who here includes insulin into their cycles?

3.) Do you find it difficult to source insulin? Or did you at first?

Thank you for your time :)

***Insulin is not to be taken lightly and is for highly experienced and educated bodybuilders. Use it wrong, and you will die. Amateur, and newbie cyclers please disregard this thread.

You can buy it otc at pharmacies in most u.s. states. Instead, you guys should carry finaplix cartridges! !

You can buy it otc at pharmacies in most u.s. states. Instead, you guys should carry finaplix cartridges! !

True, but only certain types. If I'm not mistaken only (R) type insulin (Regular) is sold OTC whereas pharmacy grade is faster acting, and more effective.

Do I need a prescription to get insulin or syringes?

In all states new, insulin analogs DO require a prescription. These include Humalog, Novolog, or Apidra, as well as Lantus.

Note 1 for chart below: Older insulins such as regular (R) do not need a prescription except in Alaska. The chart below only specifies if older insulins require a prescription.
IOH - State Prescription Laws for Syringes and Insulin

All recombinant insulin requires a prescription, the older ones do not. Not sure why there is a difference and what the benefit of the recombinant insulin is over the older version.

This page was last updated in 2007, so you have to check your individual state to see if anything changed since then.

Last edited:
Purity Source Labs is always trying to expand our inventory to suit the demands of the public. This thread is to assess the demand for Pharmaceutical Grade Insulin. Whether it be fast acting or slow acting. We just have a few questions for those who care to give their input.

1.) Who thinks more sources including PSL should carry Pharm Grade Insulin?

2.) Who here includes insulin into their cycles?

3.) Do you find it difficult to source insulin? Or did you at first?

Thank you for your time :)

***Insulin is not to be taken lightly and is for highly experienced and educated bodybuilders. Use it wrong, and you will die. Amateur, and newbie cyclers please disregard this thread.

Hey buddy...

1.) Yes: I feel it would be great to have the option of purchasing Pharma Grade Insulin - however I really feel the potential high risks involved means that only guys considering stepping onto the stage should consider it. This is one compound that you can't play around with!

2.) I've never personally used insulin, although some gym buddies of mine use it regularly - and the results are mind-blowing!

3.) If I wanted to purchase insulin, I'd find it hard at this current time to find a reputable source.

Hope this helps guys.
BigBen

Last edited:
Stay Away
All it takes is one idiot misusing and dying and you guys are done for. No fucking way its worth it. Nothing you currently offer can kill you, keep it that way.

Even if you can get certain types of insulin OTC, I've had pharmacists not let me fill a script for my sisters asthma meds without her there or proof that I was her legal guardian(same last name, told him I was her brother and she was a minor at the time) so I can imagine some pharmacists asking questions if a bodybuilder walks in asking for slin, and if the prescription stuff works better i can see a trusted source offering slin being a huge help for the guys who use it. That being said I agree with Jimi that all it takes is one idiot dying and there's a witch hunt for you guys (and probably all other sources too). If you guys do decide to make slin available maybe have some sort of approval system on buying it to make sure its only people who have done their research that can get approved to buy it. Maybe make it so a rep has to vouch for them or something like that?

Slin is available OTC, all kinds except longest acting (lantus etc) in canada land...there wouldn't be much demand for it here.

Do you have a method to keep it cold while in transit? That's the biggest challenge imo...

Good stuff guys thank you. I totally agree about the dangers and risks involved in distributing, and especially using insulin. That's exactly why I made this thread, to get all the pro's/cons. Lot's of good points here :)

:chimney:
Good stuff guys thank you. I totally agree about the dangers and risks involved in distributing, and especially using insulin. That's exactly why I made this thread, to get all the pro's/cons. Lot's of good points here :)
Its good to see drug dealers that care about their fiens well-being!!!

:chimney:
Its good to see drug dealers that care about their fiens well-being!!!

Stay Away
All it takes is one idiot misusing and dying and you guys are done for. No fucking way its worth it. Nothing you currently offer can kill you, keep it that way.

totally agree. you know the following scenario will happen:
an impulsive young kid buys the insulin and injects himself without knowing much about it. he just wants to give it a try but ends up in a hypoglycemic coma. Parents searchs his room and finds the insulin. the parents or the hospital will call police to investigate. computer records are being searched...

A lot of good points here...

For any members fairly new to gear - it's worth mentioning again that it's for the much more advanced
member who plans on hitting the stage.

My concern is the mention of OTC (not that it's bad) but I wouldn't want anyone think it's a quick and easy
fix to run into your local pharmacy.

I've managed pharmacies for over 15 years in the past and every pharmacist I've ever worked
with was very caution to monitor this... whether they tell you straight out - or they simply tell you
it is out of stock.

As stated above guys - P.S.L. is here help you the best way possible, even if that means - not recommending
something you're not ready.

Back to the question...

I would think that anyone at this stage would like to see Pharm Grade Insulin... "but that's just a guess?"

Where I live I can buy HumulinR no problem. Have never been turned down. Humalog is what you need a script for.
So where I live the fastest acting/short duration slin is what you need a script for.
Ill be honest, unless it was Lilly pharmaceutical slin (for example) I wouldnt buy it. If it was a "ugl" type slin, forget it. Thats just me and thats 100% honest, I know thats what you guys want to hear, the straight deal. Its how you are and how you do business so thats how i feel.

Back