Questionable batch of CIA?

db2102

Has anyone ever gotten weak CIA from RUI? I purchased some during their recent sale about a month ago. I've been loving their CIA since day one and am very familiar with it's effects on my rats, but this round doesn't seem to be doing much! RUI tends to be higher priced, but for this product I am totally willing to pay for the reliability, except now I'm wondering if there's variable quality. Anyone?

Has anyone ever gotten weak CIA from RUI? I purchased some during their recent sale about a month ago. I've been loving their CIA since day one and am very familiar with it's effects on my rats, but this round doesn't seem to be doing much! RUI tends to be higher priced, but for this product I am totally willing to pay for the reliability, except now I'm wondering if there's variable quality. Anyone?

Cia is our most popular research product and we have not had any complaints.

PM me your name and batch number, please.

i just got a new batch in two days ago..im not noticing anything wrong with it

Did you thoroughly shake it up?

This is what I was going to ask, you HAVE to do this with their cia.
I use it low dose daily and have for going on 2 years now. Have gotten a few diff batches without issue but I did learn early on about having to shake it very well.

Yep, I shook it up. Anywho, they contacted me to discuss, all is well. I was just wondering if there was a known issue. RUI has always been top notch and their service has been great as well. But ya, I shake the crap out of it! :D

Yep, I shook it up. Anywho, they contacted me to discuss, all is well. I was just wondering if there was a known issue. RUI has always been top notch and their service has been great as well. But ya, I shake the crap out of it! :D

Good deal.
Man within 4 hrs they contacted you and it seems like you are happy. Thats some pretty damn good service man. Sheesh!

Back