R3 and me

thx bro, i still feel nothing from it...which isnt a bad thing, it could be a good thing if i get all the benifits and non of the sides, but i guess i was just hoping for a little sleepyness or increased hunger, etc. just to be sure i know its working

Day 5

50mcg divided into am/post workout split

Observations:
i bumped each shot up 5mcg cause its easier to measure and well....it more of the good stuff.
I guess i could say that i honestly think i could be a little thicker but i would have to say that there is no way i could say it has been all R3. i would break it down like this:
50% is from the 500mg/week of cyp
40% is from diet
10% from R3
i can say that im not as bloated as i have gotten on cyp and im using more then i have in the past.

How could you possibly KNOW about those %???

Anyway, I agree with trevdog, and feel that you should not jump the gun, and stick to your 40-50mcg ed use. Instead, if you really want to test your ptency/legitimacy use 80mcg one day, about 2 hours before a workout in a meaty area, like a delt. Add almost 3/4cc of bacwater to your igf.
I think you'll feel the pump.
When I used the first time I felt nothing but the hunger, and that was not until week 3. Then the pumps and lower bf% came calling.

Hey igf, there is no way for me to know about those percentages, they are just my best educated guess based on how i have reacted in the past to these influences.
Just to clairify, i am in no way questioning the potency or legitimacy of the R3 i have obtained...rather i am trying to give as level headed and honest account of how i feel it is working for me on a daily basis for the sole reason of backing or disputing the hype surrounding this "miracle" chemical.

why would a shot 2hrs before a workout be better with the half life being so long? and i shot IM into my chest PRAYING for spot growth, hehe

Last edited:
What size pin are you using to fill the syringe/inject. I have just begun to read about igf-1 today as I have decided to add it to my bulking cycle, and everything I read says to use an 18g pin to draw the liquid. It seems to me however that it would be difficult to determine just how much you have actually drawn using such a big pin. I also saw that some people use TB pins which is basically a slin pin with a removeable needle for those of you who didnt know. So with this in mind when you are talking about such exact doses, with those doses beng based on drawing th liquid with a slin pin, wouldn't an 18g fuck everything up??? Also have you been shooting sub-q or IM.

im pretty sure everyone uses a slin pin which is like a 29guage pin...i just switched to the 1/2cc siln pin to make it easier to measure.

i shot IM into my pec's....by far my hardest gainer

I bought a box of those Tb pins so I could use 20 gauge needles to draw with. It turns out you don't need a big pin, the solution flows through an insulin pin easily, so you can just use regular insulin pins.

And using a drawing needle has no real effect on your ability to measure out a dose, its the barrell of the pin and how it is marked that is important in that regard. You want a 1 cc insulin pin that is marked out to the hundredth of a cc.

For me, my local pharmacy has 1cc marked to the 50th so i had to get 1/2cc to get that 100th accuracy...made it much easier to measure out.

Day 6

50mcg in an am/postwork split

Observations:
Well i think i could honestly say that i feel an increased appetite not greatly but increased, and i am also begining to feel...sleepyness

Day 7

50mcg - am/postworkout split

Observations:
Appetite seems to have stablilzed.
Day 6's sleepyness hasnt happened again
Weight has increased since same time last week ~ 2lbs...but so has my BF%...i attribute 95% of this to 500mg cyp a week and a ~4250cal daily diet
A good friend and MD started R3 and it is all he is taking...VERY interested to hear his observations.
Read the following post which eluded to HGH/IGF-1 causing GYNO(answer to #19)...http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16082
A little concerned with the reports of sinus and intestinal polps associated with IGF-1

Last edited:
Day 9

50mcg am/pm split (weekend)

Observations:
Possible slight increase in vascularity
BF% still rising

k, i honestly believe that i am seeing results that im sure are not realated to the 500mg cyp.

It is weird but i would have to say that my skin looks quite thin in my arms and shoulders...i would say they look about like they do when im around 8% bf on a 9 pt. the weird thing is that im NOWHERE near that..yet. i am prolly 12% on a 9pt right now, 10% on a tanita scale.

and i think i figured out what people mean by the "3d" look ive heard a lot of people claim igf supposedly gives you.....and its just being lean with thin skin..anyone thats ever been below 7% on a 9pt and not holding too much water is very familar with that look.

yeah but at the same time have you ever hear of a huge diet and cyp thinning someone out? im on my 4th week of cyp and the bloat hit at the beginning of week 3

Day 10

Bumped down to 40mcg ed in an am/pm split

Observations:
Leaning is the same

E-Swift, yeah i started cyp 2 weeks before the ifg

Day 11

40mcg am/pm split

Observations:
Digestion seem a bit off, but thats not terribly unusual.

Day 12

20mcg morning...i have a question about ifg concentration in solution...does igf concetration stay CONSISTANTLY, CONSTANTLY EVEN without aggitation? I ask cause im nearing the end of my first 1mg/2ml vial and there seems to me quite a bit of "stuff" in there...any ideas? i would hate be assuming that i was injecting 40mcgs a day while really injecting 200mcg cause of inconsistant concetration.

Observations:

Increased vascularity and size, not a ton but noticable and increased hunger.

Day 13

20mcg morning

Observations:
Increased vascularity and hunger and size, was shaving my legs and was a little taken with my calvs and their vascularity. and my gf said out of the blue that i looked bigger and more cut.

Last edited:
Back