Raloxifene (Evista) better than nolva - gyno beware

would it be okay to run raloxifene while cycling tren/eq/test e?? i know your not suppose to run nolva while on cycle with progesterones... is raloxifene the same way?

DocJ said:
Ok you've convinced me, I'll make sure it's on board for post cycle therapy (pct) in Sept and let everyone know how it goes.
I didn't end up using it since I had a boatload of nolva still on hand but I've seen some posts on different boards and the general feedback is that not too many people notice a difference between raloxifene and nolva.

outlawtas2 said:
Does it boost natural test like nolva? I might consider this in aiding my puberty induced mini-gyno...
According to the original article posted above, it appears it might be more effective than nolva for gyno specifically.

Lucky13 said:
Could I use this instead of nolva or clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) ?
Yes. Most people think it's just as effective for post cycle therapy (pct) as nolva. For preventing gyno, not so sure on that front.

On paper, raloxifene appears to be superior to tamoxifen. Unfortunately, the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) world has 99.9999% more experience with tamoxifen.

I have raloxifene but I've never used it, since I'm TRT.

Back