"Rampage" Jackson Vs Chuck Lidell?

Everyone is so fickle these days. Chuck is a great champion. When he fights you know you are going to see a fight, what more can you ask for?

i'm on the fence with this one. saw the preview on spike last night. I'm leaning towards chuck but it looks like rampage wants it more. chuck sounded a lil off for some reason i couldn't pin point.

right pumped said:
i'm on the fence with this one. saw the preview on spike last night. I'm leaning towards chuck but it looks like rampage wants it more. chuck sounded a lil off for some reason i couldn't pin point.

It has to be messing with his head a bit that he is going into the fight as barely the favorite. The spread is usually way in his favor, but it is close to even in this fight. He hasn't had to deal with that in a while.

When you fight a guy that has already beaten you once, that guy has an advantage in your head. It gets to you. When Chuck walks out and hits the cage....all that shit will go away for him. He will be ready.

I just want to see a good fight.

Rampage is quite a character. He has some shit from his past that would blow your mind. The guy really has come through alot to be where he is today.

Last night on the show, they mentioned his dog...an Adronicus mastiff. On the website for the Adronicus, it shows a picture of Rampage with his $20k dog and calls him the UFC light Heavyweight Champion. lol

As far as Chuck goes, I ended up pulling against him for a while because of TUF. All the new fans thought Chuck was the best thing since sliced bread. I had already seen Rampage beat him like a rented mule, but knew Chuck's ability had increased tremendously. I had alot of respect for Chuck, but with all the new fans going nuts, I felt as though I kind of needed to hate him since I had been watching for so long.

Well, as time wore on I started liking him. The guy is very genuine and one hell of a nice guy. He goes out of his way to deal with fans and never gives them any shit. I really like his attitude alot. His skill....well, he has the best take down defense in the game. He has the best ability to get back to his feet of anybody I have ever seen. His strikes...power from every direction. His unorthodox punching style makes it very hard to prepare for him. You can't prepare to catch or scoop a shot from him because nobody else throws like he does. He uses very strange angles with his punches and that messes up everybody that faces him.

I think Chuck will win, but Rampage will give him a fight. For those who don't believe Chuck can be taken down...Rampage can do it. It just depends on what is going on with Rampage when they fight. Does he get mentally fucked by being in the biggest fight of his life? If so...short night.

styles make fights,i think rampage has the style to beat chuck again....if rampage can get chuck going backwards he should win this fight, although chuck can knock guys out at will rampage seemed to handle his power pretty well last time....look forward to a good fight

these would be great fights to watch...
liddell vs rampage
liddell vs crocop
lideell vs vanderlai
liddell vs couture again
tito vs rampage
tito vs vanderlai

fedor vs couture...even though fedor may dominate
fedor vs arlowski
arlowski vs couture
arlowski vs crocop

so many fights to set up....UFC needs to have a fucking marathon and get all these fights underway. any others?

krupt said:
these would be great fights to watch...
liddell vs rampage
liddell vs crocop
lideell vs vanderlai
liddell vs couture again
tito vs rampage
tito vs vanderlai

fedor vs couture...even though fedor may dominate
fedor vs arlowski
arlowski vs couture
arlowski vs crocop

so many fights to set up....UFC needs to have a fucking marathon and get all these fights underway. any others?
fedor will walk trough everbody in the ufc

Yes sir I also agree with you swellin. I hated the guy for a long time. Now ive grown to respect him. Chuck in the 1st in my opinion.

SEMOROOKIE said:
And its not the fact that he cant be taken down. Nobody can keep him down. Tito took him down but he got right back up.
rampage took him down, kept him down and pounded him until he tapped out

Back