Recent Pics - Please critique

back delts and arms are looking good, maybe some lat width to bring out the v more, chest seems to be lagging, needs more thickness it looks to have potential maybe you just need to find that excercise that it likes to make it explode, legs i can't really tell they look good but i can't tell if they are in proportion to your body or not from the pic. calves look sick, i hate you. Other than that things look positive

Thanks bbgonnabe and venomx! I have made progress since then i think on my chest.

I try to add size slowly without ever getting too much Bodyfat. I could be bigger if I ate the calories that would be necessary. Anyway, I really appreciate the positive comments. Can't wait to hit the weights tomorrow.

Hey Tman, you still playin indoor soccer???? I haven't kicked a ball since august when I moved away from Wash DC, stopped lifting and have gained about 20lbs of pure buttery body fat. I'm depressed now :toilet:

Anyway, you've made some super progress from when I first saw your pics like 6 months ago. Congrats on that!!! Well I've gotta get my ass back in the gym. I must be around 20% BF right now!!! LOL!!! Time to do it all over again, Only thins time from 198lbs instead of 260!!!!!

Hey PM me sometime bro!

Lol. those pics were taken 9-2004. it would be interesting for me to see myself and any changes 1 - 2 years later. See what i can do.

You look like Matt Hughes from the UFC. That's scary! I recently broke my neck and have been in a halo for 12 weeks. Can't wait to train again. Thanks for the inspiration.

fxrmanoa said:
You look like Matt Hughes from the UFC. That's scary! I recently broke my neck and have been in a halo for 12 weeks. Can't wait to train again. Thanks for the inspiration.

how did you do that?

Back