short question 2 propionate

jim jim

hi ppl

i have never used propionate b4,,

i read somewhere dat the injections of propionate hurt like hell.

B]so i wanted 2 kno if it is possible 2 inject propionate and train the buttock the same day> or would this b 2 painful.?? and so impossible?[/B]

Welcome to the board !!

Not all prop hurts, it depends on the brand of gear.

As far as training the buttocks, you realize that is you ass, and I don't know a bunch of guys who actually train it.......LOL........well, maybe a couple, but we won't get into that, right thefantom ?

StoneColdNTO said:

As far as training the buttocks, you realize that is you ass, and I don't know a bunch of guys who actually train it.......LOL........well, maybe a couple, but we won't get into that, right thefantom ?

What about squats, deads, good mornings, SLDL?

Insane_Man said:
What about squats, deads, good mornings, SLDL?

LOL.....yes, but you don't specifically train your ass, do you ? I realize that doing some excercises works secondary muscles, but that was not the question now was it ??

StoneColdNTO said:
LOL.....yes, but you don't specifically train your ass, do you ? I realize that doing some excercises works secondary muscles, but that was not the question now was it ??

Dammit, you're right!

When someone asks how to get a nice ass, squats are usually recommended though.......

Bah, I've got nothing!

the gear i got is from british dragon testosterone propionate.

has any1 used that b4? ?

tanx 4 the help ppl

I rate BD highly. However, their prop hurts like a fcuker. It's not the shot, it's the 2 or 3 days after. I've used it mixed with BD EQ and it is then fine - no pain whatsoever. Same when mixed with Organon deca - fine.

I would not shoot it alone again though. I much prefer Virormone or Italian Testovis though these are 100mg/2ml.

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to the board !!

Not all prop hurts, it depends on the brand of gear.

Hhahahahaha that post just made my night lolololo

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back