Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

weight coming into week was 184.8 - highest ever for me entering final week of prep.
this morning, at 182.4 upon rising, the pace is good, the tightening up continues..
my strength is shot, totally in the tank (but who needs strength right now anyway) but energy-balance is strangely pretty decent..i hit a few lulls here & there thru the day, but nothing bad at all.
got some traveling to do today/tomorrow for my work, will not interfere with training/dietary game plan thankfully.
i am eyeballing my carb meal tonight..11hrs and 54min away :eyes:

all right.......................

special sneak preview.

taken ~1hr ago.

hQobZ.jpg

let's see what we can do from here..
stay tuned.

(ps - you oughtta see the wheelz) :)

carb meal (only 120g worth) was nice last night, but i almost held off..
went ahead anyway, change of game plan for today & tomorrow:

rather than continue carb-up, going back to depletion diet today and most of tomorrow.
basically now is turkey breast/tuna combo with asparagus every meal today, then i'll reintroduce some red meat in the form of 96% lean tomorrrow and combine with turkey breast and asparagus, keeping it restricted till ~7 or 8p..water will also stay high until that point when i start carbing (rice cakes and oats, sweet potato). sodium high today/no added sodium tomorrow.

so, there's the plan.
we'll see how it works out -- never came in on this kind of approach before.
SAT morning, see how i look, and go from there.

also - other than using Cellucor's L2 for a mild diuretic this week, there will be no other help.
i am not messing with potassium or anything crazy, need to take the smooth controlled approach for a change.. :D
actually - real reason is, as i've stated couple times thruout this log, i want to keep things very simple and without a lot of additional products, so i can nail down and isolate effects from my stack.

I just did the opposite switch. Started my carb up tonight at around 8. This is one of the first times I am taking carb cycle really seriously, and man have I been craving carbs.

I just did the opposite switch. Started my carb up tonight at around 8. This is one of the first times I am taking carb cycle really seriously, and man have I been craving carbs.
like any other change of that nature, the body physically adapts fairly quickly to the cravings..it's when it gets mental when it's hard. :D
i'm actually in a good zone right now, no carbs not an issue at all.
feel like i could stay in the zone for an extended period............. :)

sneak peak of progress, taken before bed last night.

bA5r2.jpg

To the stage! :dance2:

was good time..best i EVER felt doing a show, BAR NONE!
ran into some guys i hadn't seen in yrs, made some new friends..
and - won't know till tonite obviously how i did, but i'm guessing i got twin 2nd place finishes in the Open & Novice, being beat by 2 different guys. the guy who i know beat me in the open looked awesome, has already done Nationals but needed to qualify again cuz he dint compete last yr.
BUT - 2nd place in my class qualifies me for Nationals too, so we'll se how it shakes out.

I had a GREAT time. Dead on with my guesses..the head judge told me I needed to be a lil tighter (knew that, figured I really needed another 7-10 days to hit my peak and that final level of leanness, just simply wasn't lean enuff), and that my posing needed work (knew that too..got behind when I went thru my 4-week slump)..he said if I had those 2 things in line, I would have had this thing.

Amazing. So much more to update on, will get to it soon..couple other goodies coming too, and then 3-4 weeks till I get my CD with all the pics..

In the meantime, something to chew on. Keep in mind this was after the Blowout Foodfest (Pizza Hut tonight) at the end of the day, so I'm spilling over fiercely.

EvOLv.jpg

rApwK.jpg

66AqC.jpg

P6QAo.jpg

XsEB7.jpg

qRJnl.jpg

couple more pics from this morning..

still feeling pretty tight. :)

i'll have a vid up today if i can get it uploaded.

jUWTz.jpg

hhxyz.jpg

P3Tm7.jpg

UioVk.jpg

bqhV1.jpg

5TLqf.jpg

SUMMARY and REVIEW...........

WOW. So, where do we start?
What an experience. A little recap first on how things went down:

***First 8 weeks, we started off with AndroMASSv3, bodyweight was 197 to begin, soft and flabby and beatdown (and recuperating from injury).
The rapidity with which the AM hit me was just plain silly. I mean, bodycomp changes almost immediately, rapid fat-loss, strength and stamina out of nowhere -- this stuff put me back on the map. I had all the fun sides associated with hormonal enhancement, like sexual/libido improvements, ability to eat ungodly amounts of food (I averaged 4200cals daily in the early going, and was @3850 range for the majority of this time), the alpha-male complex..everything was right with the world.
On the flip side, altho I experienced a few negative effects (night sweats, slight hair loss @5-week mark), I seemed to pass in and then back out of most of them quite quickly. Other than the pesky night sweats, the biggest thing was some nipple irritation/swelling from aggravation of my prepubescent gyno. This was treated, and then eliminated in short order as well.
On the overall: incredibly impressive product, and cannot wait to use it again! :D

***Then @8 weeks in (also 8 weeks out, halfway point in prep) we switched to the triumvirate of AndroLEAN, AndroHARD and Mechabol.
I tread lightly here, because things got a lil hazy for me for awhile..bluntly put, I felt like death for about 4 weeks, almost like I had mono (which could've quite possibly been the case). I could not function at even 50% in my training, and real life stuff was incredibly difficult too..was also suffering from a bit of depression as the fog just wouldn't go away..then, I had some red in the stool, which turned out to be just the red dye from the AL beta product I was using.
Was a weird time, and almost dropped the Mechabol at this point, figuring it was the p-mag that was the issue. Now, I don't know that for a fact, it was just a guess..in any event, as quick as these nasties hit me, POOF! they disappeared, and I was able to ramp up progress again in short order.
Now - fast forward to the last 2 weeks, which was just an incredible whirlwind of madness..
I wasn't sure I'd be able to get things back on track and come in the condition I needed to be in during such a short time. Indeed - still on July 4th, I was eating some crap (bag of cheese puffs, Big100 Colossal bar); then broke down and had a full box of mac&cheese the following night. It was when I awoke Friday July 6th, and looked pretty tight and lean despite the indiscretions of the past couple days, that I started to really think I could pull this thing off if I just pulled out all the stops..
And so, it came to pass. The last week was incredible, changes every day (hell - every hour some days!) as the stack culminated with my all-out effort..
The final stages is where I really think AndroLEAN kicked in, last 2 weeks on that were just nuts.
AndroHARD impressed me bigtime as well - my nipple "lump" actually shrunk to almost nothing during this time, and my muscles and bodycomp increased in hardness daily.
Altho I don't quite know what to say about Mechabol, I believe my issues were probably very individual, as I have seen no such issues from others as what I went thru. I also believe this was a very important part of the stack, well-placed..
The result?? The leanest, most striated Snag you guys have ever seen, no question. :cool:
On the overall: awesome, powerfull, effective stack that can be used to take you to that next level.

Time to shout out some thanks - once again to Eric, Matt, all the support from the guys at Pp.
Matt Porter is incredibly knowledgeable in the realm of steroids, and he knows what he's doing. He's also very knowledgeable about ALL things bb'ing, like diet (yes, Snag finally met someone who schooled him on dietary considerations :eek:).. altho he dint dictate my final approach whatsoever, it was his hands-off intelligent approach that guided me to look for the answers I was seeking. This kind of leadership only comes naturally, and is very special - making the person being helped feel like he is figuring out everything on his own. Even an old dog like me can learn a few new tricks (and a few new things about his body)..
Kudos to you Mr. Porter! You are building things the right way! It was such a joy to work with you, and I appreciate you taking the time to just listen to me every once in awhile, despite your having an incredibly full plate and busy as hell during this time yourself.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Lastly - to all you guys following out there, and those who have dropped in for support -- big thanks! :)
Hopefully you were all entertained and enjoyed the ride..if I have inspired or assisted in helping you in some way, then I am honored and well-pleased.

Till the next time guys..

dunno yet..wish i could jump in the USA out in Vegas, since i'm so close to 3% right now.
hire me a posing tutor real quick and BAM! :p
under 3% is what it would take tho, no question..closer to 2% even.

If I could afford it man, I would. :)

Back