Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

END WEEK #8
8 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW

Weight: 188.2 this morning, down ~2lbs for the week..looking leaner.

Strength: Continues to be very good, consistent day in/day out.

Stamina: Still rocking in stamina, no problem getting thru my sessions at all.

Drive: Repeat what I said last week: while I think I hit my peak in this category couple weeks back, drive and motivation are not lacking at all.

Recovery: All things considered, still ranking this category off the charts (altho - back is sore as hell today after leg session AM/tennis early afternoon).

Discussion:
Now in final 8 weeks, dietary changes galore coming up..
Cals will be ~2750 daily, low-carb overall, with exception of 2x weekly carb-up days (and overall increase to 3000cals these days).
For fats sources, still will be using some satfats (heavy whipping cream, oils, etc) for next 2 weeks, then will phase those out..fats will be in the 75g daily range.
Some tweaks in the training, bringing in more split-sets and supersets, dropping rest periods by 15sec pretty much across the board..fat burner will remain in play for couple more weeks at least, but I would like to phase that out to see what AL does in the stack when I start in ~2 weeks..also, utilizing a combination of full-spectrum aminos and BCAAs periWO now as I eliminate the postWO shake and reduce the carb intake.
The idea is to ramp up some fat loss and focus on getting lean as I can. Remember, I want to be pretty much show ready at 2-week out mark.
Pics will be up tomorrow, as my photographer couldn't make it today.

AndroMASSv3 Summary: In a word - impressive. My introduction to a planned and structured steroidal cycle has been an eye-opener, nothing short of amazing.

Remembering my soft and brokedown physical condition just prior to starting this product, I am a true "before & after" progression of an obviously substantial compound. But it goes beyond the pictures..mentally I am fresh, confident, and driven to be successful in whatever task lies before me. Altho you cannot see my "mental" state before using this, trust me when I tell you it was in shambles. Going thru a divorce and not seeing my kids had me all crushed, and my body and the general feeling it had (weak, brittle) was hammering me with addtl depression. To be able to not only make physical changes but also become mentally strong - was a priceless adventure, for sure.
Physical manifestations aside from above, include increased strength and stamina, and consistent drive day to day. For being on the product 8 weeks, I really had no "off" days when it came to training and making progress..I experienced no lethargy, no gut issues, nor anything like hi-blood pressure, insane mood swings, etc.
On the negatives - yes, I experienced a few negative side effects over the 8 weeks: night sweats early on (the most notable), nipple tenderness from existing touch of gyno (long since remedied), slight hair loss @ the halfway mark (very brief, and very slight) - but these were all very short in duration and eventually subsided. Anything else I experienced like slight acne and isolated one-day self-diagnosed prostrate enlargement, were blips on the radar or could be attributed to something else (like short-term acne from starting artificial tanning).
SO, overall, I would EASILY say all many positives far, far outweighed any nusance negatives.
This was truly a pleasureable experience.

FINAL RATING, AMv3: With nothing else to compare it to, and being obviously suitably impressed, I would rate this product at a 9.0 for results/ease of use on a 1-10 scale...with the fact that it is LEGAL, it gets bonus points and moves to an easy 9.5 rating.

Oh - one very big thing I forgot to mention regarding AndroMASS (how I could forget is beyond me, as it's prolly the single biggest thing that stands out to me)....
The amount of calories I was able to consume, while concurrently leaning out and adding pure muscle mass, was ASTONISHING. For the most part, I was in the 3800-4200 cals daily range. Carbs were consumed like I've never done before, and fat-loss was still was accomplished. Overall weight dropped from 197 at the start to 190 before this last week (dietary manipulations were cause of addtl 2lb weight decrease in week 8) -- but, I look bigger and FAR better at the lowered weight than I did at the start, and muscle was very obviously accrued..
If I wasn't in prep mode, it would be VERY interesting to really push the cals with this stuff, like I know you really need to do to take full advantage of what this product has to offer.

the pics, end of week #8.

f9JAc.jpg

5Ffqa.jpg
nQoot.jpg
Cfofl.jpg

OhrjQ.jpg

The amount of calories I was able to consume, while concurrently leaning out and adding pure muscle mass, was ASTONISHING.

This has been quite an interesting observation from many users. It is funny because some of the guys trying to all out bulk are eating crazy amount of calories with the growth.

speaking of food...................(gone are the hi-cal days of AndroMASS)

couple random pics of some foodstuffs, exemplifying the diet these days..
first one is carb meal from last night, i get this for last meal every MON & THUR:
1 cup oats + 1 large banana, sprinkled w/ cinnamon and almond milk
10oz sweet potato
2 cups broccoli
2 slices Ezekiel + 1 TBS almond butter + 1/2 TBS sugar-free jam

s0qEI.jpg

and this is breakfast these days..
i usually use grapefruit, but have some strawberries for this week:
5oz 96% lean beef + 4oz chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 whole egg
1 cup strawberries

KOdwB.jpg

Last edited:
quick feedback/notes for today..
great training session (shoulders + abs) this morning, despite couple negatives.
shoulders were looking like chiseled boulders; striations and veins really coming in nicely.
oddly, feeling some joint discomfort today all over, specifically shoulders. this, after not having any up to this point..
also - broke out the mountain bike today for a lil HIIT action following weights, and when i was in hi-gear and peddling ferociously, standing up, the gears slipped and foot came off the pedal, leaving a lil gash (and bruise) in my freaking shin. :mad:

tasty as hell too. :beer:
i like oats anyway, but dressing them up w/ nanner/cinnamon & almond milk is just deee-licious.

I just got a juicer (gift from the girlfriend). Looks like I am going through a lot of carbs while I am still in the fascination stage with this thing, lol.

END WEEK #9
7 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW

Weight: Coming in ~188 this morning.. Due to a cheat night on WED (last one of prep; not planned, just brought on by depression), not much movement in composition this week.

Strength: In the tank this week.

Stamina: See above.

Drive: See above.

Recovery: Meh, was average - but effort and intensity were lacking this week so there wasn't the usual damage to recover from.

Discussion:
Past the halfway mark - and man, was it a miserable week.
This was like nothing I have experienced to this point - ever.
Starting ~last Monday/Tuesday I was running into lethargy issues, just couldn't seem to find my energy & drive. Altho that is abating somewhat now after having played tennis yesterday, I'm still not my usual "fast-paced" self..Also experienced some stiff joints on TUE, was tight and felt immobile.
Then ~Wednesday/Thursday, I started experiencing some depression. I mean, deep depression, where it took every ounce of my will to force myself into the weight room. I don't know if this was from knowing the upcoming w/e is another holiday I'll be spending away from my kids, or what - but it's definitely not been fun. I sense a little difference here this morning, better, like this fog is lifting..gawd, i hope so.
Point of reference - I have not had these experiences in any other prep. I mean sure, I have had "energy blocks" where I felt lagging for isolated instances, and self-doubt and pressure from the experiences of prep, but I've never had outright depression.
Weird. And will obviously keep this situation monitored.
That's about the extent of this week.

Definitely not the best update to read. Hoping that it occurred in passing, and not something that is hitting you from the hormonal side of things.

END WEEK #10
6 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW

Weight: Coming in ~188 yet again. Not a lot of change this week

Strength: Still in the tank..

Stamina: See above.

Drive: See above.

Recovery: Not much to recover from, took 4 days off this week.

Discussion:
I am still not my usual happy-go-lucky, double-skip down the sidewalk self yet, but things seem to be getting better.
Still feeling weak as hell, joints are stiff even tho I've done nothing to make them sore.
I have no clue what this lil episode was all about, but glad as hell it's getting bigger in my rear view mirror.
Full updates and pics coming at the w/e.

END WEEK #11
5 WEEKS OUT

Weight: Still sitting 187ish.

Strength: Gettin it back lil by lil..still not close to normal levels.

Stamina: Really shadowing my Strength comment above.

Drive: Still hurting. Everything remains more effort than it should be.

Recovery: This category remains, to me, the most important aspect -- and, like the other cateogories above, is off pace from first 8 weeks of run.

Discussion:
Not all hunky-dory here, BUT I feel I am on the upswing. Things are looking brighter (mentally), weights are starting to come around..recovery picking up a tad. I lost my "eye of the tiger", somehow and somewhere..now, it's time to see if it's too late to resuscitate this operation.

(on a sidenote: 5 weeks away?? what happened to all those 16 weeks I had?)

END WEEK #12
4 WEEKS OUT(??)

And so ends week the worst week yet, prolly the week that knocked me out of comp.
Not going into detail, but some personal issues this week have added to the fray. As a result, diet was compromised over couple day period..
On the plus side, I seem to have regained some drive and energy that had been lacking. Lethargy is definitely dwindling away, and I had good workouts both yesterday and today. It seems as tho the combination of products had a definite negative neuro impact on me, at least for awhile.
I also experienced a little red stool over coouple days this week, and after some analysis it was concluded to be the red dye coming from the AndroLEAN beta. While a relief NOW to know what the culprit is, I was quite freaked out at first. :eek:
Anyway - all these combinations of things have left me - at 4 weeks out - woefully behind now. Remember, if I don't think I can win this thing outright, I will not even enter.
BUT - if I can crank up the pace and get super focused again..I am not counting myself out all the way out yet.
In any event, whether I compete or not, we still got a log to complete here, so I will continue to prepare as if nothing has changed. Even if I fail in my efforts to make the show, I will not fail to complete the commitment and obligation here to record my experiences with product.

mixed things up here this morning with a lil fasted-training protocol i've used for a number of yrs now.
time to get back on the road to Shreddville.

and how was fasted training, you ask?
Houston, we have lift off. :D
great session..strength still down a bit, but energy/drive/focus all came back into play today. waxed the wheels in fasted state, followed with some HIIT for 15min, and sweated buckets.
very pleased with today, VERY pleased..and this is what kind of session is needed day in/day out for the duration, if i have any hope to rescue this endeavor.

i need to get consistent the rest of this week before i get excited about pulling this off yet, BUT - intellectually, the mission has been accepted and ingrained.

Back