So What Is Your Pet's Name?

Boxer named alexis of 13 yrs just recently passed so I bought my mother a pit this past christmas (cassie), she's in love with her.

My little ones have two hampsters. My daughter named hers Layla, however my son named his Fire. Its awsome when we are out ,and says he cant wait to go home and play with fire.

My little ones have two hampsters. My daughter named hers Layla, however my son named his Fire. Its awsome when we are out ,and says he cant wait to go home and play with fire.

puupy.jpg

My buddy Yoda

Last edited:
^ that is sooooo cute!

I've met 3 people this week who all had puppies 7wks or younger. my son has been bugging me for another dog and I think i'm about to cave! lol

What kind of pup is that?

Thanks, all he does is eat and sleep lol. Black lab, he is like 6 weeks old.

i love dogs, natural release of oxytocin

Just got this little guy yesterday. he's a 10wk old mut. think he's got a shepherd mix but he's cute as hell.

I got a springer spanniel called jerry... Geddit? Jerry springer? Hah... Naw jk I don't have a dog but I have a tortoise called shelly, gay as it might sound it is true...

Our Lil Dog name "Mobe"

This dog doesn't ruin anything, or pee on anything of value, or get wild and crazy in the house.

He just plays when we play and lays when we lay.

Perfect dog

He's a Yorkshire/Maltese

2 cats: black one is Angel
tan one is merlin

They beat the crap out of each other lol
I always hated cats until me and my fiance moved in together...they're not that bad.

Back