So What Is Your Pet's Name?

My wife and I have three pets, 1 Rhodesian Ridgeback named Saba, 1 Miniture Pincer named " Mr. Evan Tanner " and a cat that thinks he's a dog named Neo.

i got a fish name Lucky. i name him that cause he hopt out of the tank and i want to say he was out of the water for sometime cause wen i found him his skin was real dry and peeling allready.

i got a fish name Lucky. i name him that cause he hopt out of the tank and i want to say he was out of the water for sometime cause wen i found him his skin was real dry and peeling allready.

I had 2 of those beta fish named Tyler Durden and Jack. I named them that because if they could see each other they would jump out of their bowls to try to fight. I put them in together one time and Tyler ate Jacks right fin, I could hear it crunching..

I had 2 of those beta fish named Tyler Durden and Jack. I named them that because if they could see each other they would jump out of their bowls to try to fight. I put them in together one time and Tyler ate Jacks right fin, I could hear it crunching..

So then did Jack die immediately?

I have a betta and man he has a personality! I love it!

No way I could watch that! I'm practically in tears when my teddy bears get ripped!

Rotti- Buddy
Pit- Baxter
Horse- cournel(Gelding)
Horse- Dixie(Mare)
Horse- Lucy (Filly)
cat- Henery
Cat- Simon
Cat- Sampson
Cat- Rosco
2- Rabbits, but I don't know what the kids named them

n283700875_733018_9841.jpg

That's Peanut, I confiscated her off some people I felt were mistreating her, she cost me £2000 ($3200) in Vets fees to get her nice and healthy. She's a mini pinscher and weighs 6lbs.

A couple people have been stupid enough to abuse me and call me a faggot, or yell I have a gay dog...but I'm a 200lb ex convict with 2 MMA fights under my belt so after I walk over and talk to them for a couple seconds they usually apologise.

The one in my Avy is Piglet, he was a jack russel and my postman left the gate open, he ran out and got ran over :(

My wife and I run a dog rescue so we have few due to health issues or personality cant be adopted out. So we currently live with 10 dogs, 6 cats and also do wildlife rehab. But a few unique names are.
Claire Dane-Great Dane
Baron Samedie-cat
Pidge"pidgelett"-pitty
Waylon-Blood Hound
Frankie Figs-mutt

For those of you that have pets, what is your pet and what is your pets name.

I have a fish named Fernando. He's awesome. You might not think a fish could be awesome but he gives off this vibe of awesomeness.

what kind of fish ? betta ?

oops never mind , i read the rest of the thread lol.

ive been babysitting a friends saltwater reef tank since last july , its pretty nice.

Last edited:
My wife and I run a dog rescue so we have few due to health issues or personality cant be adopted out. So we currently live with 10 dogs, 6 cats and also do wildlife rehab. But a few unique names are.
Claire Dane-Great Dane
Baron Samedie-cat
Pidge"pidgelett"-pitty
Waylon-Blood Hound
Frankie Figs-mutt

That's awesome! Good for you and your wife.

Thanks so much. It is a lot of hard work but well worth it when you get to take a dog from a poor situation to their forever home. Super gratifing....we do about 50-100 forever homes a year...and about 30 wildlife
releases a year... so much fun.

Back