So What Is Your Pet's Name?

Man this thread just made me sad. I had a 7 year old, 165lb Great Dane named "Vader" that past away a year ago. My son has been begging me to get another puppy for a few months now and I really need to. took that dog everywhere! He loved hanging out of the back of my truck! Was my son's best friend.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

It's good to have sometime after the passing; you can't simply replace the dog you lost. I can sympathize with you.

It's more than a pet, it's like a family member. I waited three years before I got Chancey.

When you are ready, consider checking out your local animal shelter for an adoption.

Chancey, and the previous one Daisy, were adoptees and both abused too. Daisy was 18 mo Basset Hound who was beaten by her former owners. Chancey was 8 mo old Pitt who was on the cusp of being trained for dog-fighting when he was seized by animal welfare. Under my care, they healed-up, received obedience training and they became damn good dogs--loving, gentle, and loyal.

Just a thought....

Sorry to hear of your loss.

It's good to have sometime after the passing; you can't simply replace the dog you lost. I can sympathize with you.

It's more than a pet, it's like a family member. I waited three years before I got Chancey.

When you are ready, consider checking out your local animal shelter for an adoption.

Chancey, and the previous one Daisy, were adoptees and both abused too. Daisy was 18 mo Basset Hound who was beaten by her former owners. Chancey was 8 mo old Pitt who was on the cusp of being trained for dog-fighting when he was seized by animal welfare. Under my care, they healed-up, received obedience training and they became damn good dogs--loving, gentle, and loyal.

Just a thought....

Yeah I agree completely. My son has been the one wanting another dog and I'm real close to getting one so I probably will go to the shelter sometime soon. It's been kinda nice not having a dog for a while.......being able to go away for the weekend and not have to worry about the pet, but it's getting time for another one now.

Well today wouldve been my pet's 10th birthday,his name was Ty,and i called him Ty-man,he was a Chow-Chow,he passed away last May......happy birthday my beloved Ty-Man,i miss you so much ansd i love ya buddy

2 dogs
Siberian Husky- Sheeba
German shepard pitbull mix- Magnito

Had 2 cats, but where I live is all open desert and coyotes run rampant and eat cats and one got eaten last week lol. so we have one kitten named Titan. He is a pretty cool little cat, his elbows have this little notch that sticks out on the outside of each, so he walks around and looks like a bulldog.

My rotties name is Buck, yorkie is Blaze, and my pomeranian is baby. Buck looks after the small ones haha

Last edited:
Going away for the weekends arent bad. We use a local dog kennel and they really treat my dog good. Its totally worth 20 bucks a night

A fish named Ed.

Ding Dong the Ding Dog.

Another fish named Bill (Bill is gay and belongs to my GF)

I have a hair less Cat Named Fuck U! I love the neigbors reaction when he get out and I'm in the yard sayin FUCK U at the top of my lunge Here FUCK U!!!!

I will note it started life as a Persian!

U think tape on the paws is funny try NAIR!

Last edited:
I have a hair less Cat Named Fuck U! I love the neigbors reaction when he get out and I'm in the yard sayin FUCK U at the top of my lunge Here FUCK U!!!!

I've seen these hairless cats. Creepy as hell. The name you chose is actually quite apt.

I have a piranha named muffin. Pretty cool fish actually.

It's true some fish are cool.

I've had fish that are total dicks. I'd take the fucker out and let him dry out for a while and give the other fish a break.

The fucker would almost die and when I'd put him back he'd go right back attacking everyone.

God I loved that fish!

African Grey named Nino (It was my mom's & she couldn't keep him any longer, so we got stuck with this name :( )

A 5 year old Chihuahua named Coco

A 5 month old long haired Chihuahua named Chloe (don't let her cutness fool u, she's an evil diva)

A 4 year old Beagle mix with God knows what breed. (P rescued her when she was a puppy)

love my pets :)

??? on the Name I chose??? I actually think the hait less cats are pretty cool! There actuall a Sphinx!

What do you guys talk about?

About the next animal we'll eat. Mines usually chicken or beef, muffin's is usually a goldfish or a mouse if I want to give him a treat. The piranha has been very antisocial lately.... Not sure if it's time to eat him yet.

Back