steroid and aggression,how to stop it

donkey123

sorry for the unrelated post, but it might be food for thought for newbies
ever since gearing, that is while on and off, i am having more and more psychotic outbursts, many times over pointless things
when im sober, i can hold my rage back and not resort to violence, but im becoming a disgusting drunk, ive been arrested 3 times, twice for fighting and one for vandalism (kicking cars and provoking people), i am very lucky so far for not getting in serious shit or stabbed yet
im not putting the blame on gear, it was my choice,
im not sure what to do? quitting drinking will help, but that isnt the issue
i will stop gearing for sure, and if quitting gym helps, then i will too.. i was a bad drunk before htis, but now its spiralling out of my control, people around me are sick about this, and im certain in no time i will be thrown in jail...

are there any meds to combat this pathetic piece of shit antic? ive done downers i know that helps, im a jolly cunt smoking joints and popping e, but these are terrible solutions... should i get counciling?

the root of the problem isnt anger i think, alot of the time drunk i have these episodes where i go ape shit, not aggressive , but just over excited about things,.... and deep down i enjoy the rush in these drama and fights
i really would like to change, i know many of you have deal with aggression and mental problems, im really here to sought help and advice
so thanks and advnace

sorry for the unrelated post, but it might be food for thought for newbies
ever since gearing, that is while on and off, i am having more and more psychotic outbursts, many times over pointless things
when im sober, i can hold my rage back and not resort to violence, but im becoming a disgusting drunk, ive been arrested 3 times, twice for fighting and one for vandalism (kicking cars and provoking people), i am very lucky so far for not getting in serious shit or stabbed yet
im not putting the blame on gear, it was my choice,
im not sure what to do? quitting drinking will help, but that isnt the issue
i will stop gearing for sure, and if quitting gym helps, then i will too.. i was a bad drunk before htis, but now its spiralling out of my control, people around me are sick about this, and im certain in no time i will be thrown in jail...

are there any meds to combat this pathetic piece of shit antic? ive done downers i know that helps, im a jolly cunt smoking joints and popping e, but these are terrible solutions... should i get counciling?

the root of the problem isnt anger i think, alot of the time drunk i have these episodes where i go ape shit, not aggressive , but just over excited about things,.... and deep down i enjoy the rush in these drama and fights
i really would like to change, i know many of you have deal with aggression and mental problems, im really here to sought help and advice
so thanks and advnace
don't think for a second that your addictive personality and use of substances isn't the issue. You seem to have found the root problem...alcohol, you decide to combat your substance induced anger with more substances. you are also using gear along with this lifestyle?

i get less agitated with high test levels as do most guys because test gives you a feeling of well being. i'd say juice is less likely the problem for you. it is certainly not a good time for you to be using it though.

My advice is to stop using gear at this point in your life, get help for your drinking, and stop looking for a medication to solve your problems so you can keep drinking and using other things. stop the problem at it's source instead of masking it. No gear for now man until you get yourself in a good place. all the best

Most people who self medicate have some thing going on in there lives they are trying to numb out depression, self esteem, holding on to resentments or anger about someone who has done you wrong or something that didn't go your way etc.

Inmho you could benifet from seeing a counsler that may be able to help guide you to the root of your self destuctive behavior.

Just my 2c. Good luck

on the site note
thanks everyone on this forum for helping me, in advice to my previous problems too, i always get invaluable and mature advice

alcohol s useless

period

never been punched by someone who was only high on weed.

STOP DRINKING; U CANT HANDLE IT. The sooner u realize what joeseff said the better. U ain t run into the right guy while raging yet obviously son. Alcohol s no justification for altercation s or mailicious behavior. U make the choice to drink you pay the consequences.

When I stopped drinking it was the best thing I ever did. Now I look at it as pointless, it def takes away from all my goals and serves no real value. It is not the easiest thing to do, but surround yourself with positive people and give it a try you won't regret it. Good luck, I know I am new to the forum but not new to this issue. PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to that has been through the same issues.

Yes, quit the drinking. Go to AA for help, there is absolutely no shame in it (in fact, the younger generations look at it as a good thing, not a bad thing, to be in AA). Drinking is a ton of useless calories AND it will end up putting you in jail. Studies have shown that even the fun drunks will eventually become mean drunks due to the receptors becoming dulled over time...it is just how it works, nothing you can do about it.

Quitting drinking will help everything in your life. When I am asked if I want a drink, I tell people I cannot drink any more due to damaging my liver when I used to drink a lot. I tell them it has fully regenerated, but I cannot risk it again. There is never a problem then. :)

So far in my experience, both personal, and from people I know, violent behavior that may be caused by gear is just who you are amplified. If you are an arrogant, violent, douchebag that is trying to fight someone at the drop of a hat, then while you might only be like this from time to time normally while on gear you will be a gigantic beyond arrogant, beyond violent, douchebag supreme.

If you are an even tempered, logical person, then you may have slightly more aggressive behavior at times, but generally you will be in a good mood, even tempered, and logical. And, aggressive behavior doesn't have to be violence necessarily, it could be, being more forward with women.

test doesn't cause aggression... it amplifies it.. if youre an asshole you'll be a bit more of an asshole on gear..

man up and handle yourself.. if not, get off and stop giving us a bad name..

alcohol and gear dont mix..

im in AA and love what it has brought out of me, My life is completely different from what i used to have and what i have today, I always found myself in predicaments only when i was drinking. I was in the military and came back from Afghanistan long story short started running into problems with substance abuse, it stem'd from back when i was a teen but gradually got worse. first step is admitting to god yourself and another human being that you are in fact an alcoholic, alcoholism isnt prejudiced or racist it chooses whoever whenever and your stuck with it the rest of your life, like a cancer patient has to treat cancer I have to treat my alcoholism every day one day at a time, best of luck. Maybe you shouldnt be dabbling in AAS use yet until your a bit strong minded or you might find yourself in some trouble. good luck!!

test doesn't cause aggression... it amplifies it.. if youre an asshole you'll be a bit more of an asshole on gear..

man up and handle yourself.. if not, get off and stop giving us a bad name..

alcohol and gear dont mix..

Man up!!

When v drink too much v loose sense , so how do u expect to behave normally when u r not in ur senses ! And there could b a imbalance of hormones in ur body ! I haven't touched gear since almost 4 years now and I experience short temper now , but when I WAS ON IT I WAS HAPPY , I FELT GOOD AND YES I WAS A RAGING BULL BUT WITH MY ERECTIONS( SIGH .. Miss tht feeling now ) SO IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD , but yes I have an imbalance now because of my own fault of never doing a pct , so like megatron said check ur e2 , mine was lil higher

There cud b other reasons as well , Frustrations Abt something , like I was really depressed cos of my erection issues, injury , gynocomestia , and on top of all I couldn't get angry over one person and tht anger was ready to come out on others !

So I realised one thing if with all the above mentioned things , if I add drinking too , I m just ruining myself , and really I experienced this , though I don't drink at all but once in 3-4 months , and whenever I drank all these things just flared up resulting in only more pain and anger ! Tht is why I try and avoid it completely plus I FEAR THT I WILL SPOIL MY WORKOUTS THE NEXT DAY !

So never drink when u r already in bad mood it makes it worse , drink it when ur happy to have a good time ! So bro just relax and be with good ppl who understand ur nature and can guide u in a positive direction ! Let go off the things tht stores the anger in u ! And Relax ! And see how many bros are helping u here ! How can u fight ! :)

Addicts can't be selective users. If you have an addictive personality then you should be striving for sobriety. That includes everything. You can't say o well its ok if I use this but stay away from these things. You know everything stems together. Your health comes first and for you that includes sobriety. You should go all natural my friend that is for your own best interest and you know this true. If you need counseling then seek it out.

Smoke weed. Pin test . Stay happy, hungry, and horny.... If you can't leave it at that your gonna have to go natty. I can't smoke right now , but wish I could everyday. Helps so much with appetite, and sleep for me.... Relocating back to a green friendly state in the near future for sure. But yea stay away from the booze buddy. I do apart from one or two glasses of red wine a few nights a week to help me relax..... You will figure it out .

GFA nailed this. By your own admission your to unstable to drink and maybe do aas...med s are not the answer self control. As I said your lucky u did not get your ass handed to you yet.

I m an ex opiate benzo Makers mark pounder..there are weeks in 03 04 05 I cannot remember..coming home with a shopping cart under my bronco, parts of a mail box in my brush guard, empty shell casing s in the floor board ( easy guy s > I live in the stick s and we shoot anything anywhere anytime), . Once my whole starboard side ( right) side of my 95 full size Bronco w a 6 inch lift was scratched like my back after pay day and my friend said I drug 50 ft of barbed wire off a man s property trying to get out of a ditch and back on the road...drug 2 fence posts home as well. ( and I was a c0p OK )

Alcohol is poison to me. I wish I could burn like boy gma say s as it calm s me, makes me eat help s me focus and make s me nicer but my job entail s lot s of security lot s of training lot s of weaponary.

I never ever drink even a glass...I know I can not handle.

OP---u can t either.

Back