Stings when pissing, Sustanon (sust) 250

Sussed It

Stings when pissing, Sust 250

Ok so this aint about me, I've not really had any problems with roids yet but my mate told me to find out for him......

I jabbed him with his first ever jab which was Sustanon (sust) 250 and the next day he rang me saying it was hurting his dick when he pisses.. Is this a normal side effect? What could it be?

I can't see side effects coming on in under 24 hours, or can they?

He just told me he thinks it is because it was after his 1st ever jab.. I don't know how roids can be linked to that but he's convinced it is. Just thought I'd try and find out for him

He just told me he thinks it is because it was after his 1st ever jab.. I don't know how roids can be linked to that but he's convinced it is. Just thought I'd try and find out for him

its either his imigination , urinary tract infection or Vd . its not the injection.

Is he taking anything else? When I was taking PHENTERMINE I had the same problem it hurt like a bitch almost like there was a little knot at the end that was blocking the flow but it only happened on days that I knew that I didnt get enough water. Doc said it was one of the rare sides in men, something to do with a mucus membrane contracting. I agree with the others nothing to due with the test,well unless he pinned himself in the dick :scratchhe and then yea I would imagine it would cause some problems

"Your friend" probably should get on some antibiotics and wrap it up when you, I mean "your friend" fucks dirty hookers. Either that or just amputate it.

urinary tract infection, vd or dehydration... most likely dehydration... I live in a very hot, humid part of the world and have had this happen when I'm not taking in enough liquids...

easy way for him to know it's not dehydration is if his urine is clear and he still has the "sting"... in that case he should be careful where he's stickin it

Back