SuGaRBuTT iN TRaiNiNG

Brat's New Year's Resolutions

1) Ship to basic

2) Lose 20-30 lbs and get down to 15-17% BF

3) Be able to do multiple pullups!

4) Be able to do 50 PUs and 85+ SUs in two minutes

5) Get my mile time under 8 min.

That is all. Got my supps lined up and ready to go...:wiggle:

Sick with the flu right now...skipping the gym today but feel guilty as hell...less than a month before I can get to MEPS and I need to drop weight ASAP. Shouldn't be skipping the gym, but shouldn't kill myself either...blah. I also hafta work later (called in yesterday...don't really wanna call in today), so I *might* go after work...

Brat said:
1) Ship to basic

Sick with the flu right now...skipping the gym today but feel guilty as hell...less than a month before I can get to MEPS and I need to drop weight ASAP. Shouldn't be skipping the gym, but shouldn't kill myself either...blah. I also hafta work later (called in yesterday...don't really wanna call in today), so I *might* go after work...

Yer gonna be pretty tough if you pull that off. Good luck.

Good luck with the New Year's Res, Brat! Something tells me you will reach all those goals.
Sounds like you need to rest up and get over the flu quick vs going to the gym and slowing down your recovery. Hope you feel better soon, girl!!!

Brat said:
I told you to skip the gym...blame it on me so don't feel guilty. Get your rest Pumpkin.....and drink plenty of water.

Reactions: jul
...I'm debating whether, until 20070202 (my RBJ date), I should just stick to cardio (and PUs/SUs) to lose as much weight/inches as possible...then, once I sign, hit it hard again until my ship date. Blah. I dunno...:sulk:

i would hit wts and P/U-S/U's along with cardio..do something like a HST routine or HIT training for wts. just my opinion.

Brat said:
1) Ship to basic

you can do it Brat! Did you enlist already?

20070116: ARMS

SUPERSET:
Wide BB curls:

40/10
40/10
40/10

Close BB curls:
40/10
40/10
40/10

Reverse BB curls:
30/15