Super Pics FINALLY!

supergirl

i just had a photo shoot with Brian Moss... Here are some previews... I am not competing anytime soon, just staying relatively lean for print work... I have definitely lost size; I am down to 125lbs but i am happier being leaner with a bit less muscle; i think i am more marketable this way too...
Let me know if anyone has a favorite since i am trying to put together my comp card for the show... Thanks and enjoy

26925792_m.jpg

26927182_m.jpg

26927737_m.jpg

26977070_m.jpg

Last edited:
Holy hot dog!!!

Look at those abs!...and that back.....and those legs *drooling*

Very nice.

Gumbo

You have a good physique. I bet you are sexy as hell in the off season when your a few pounds heavier.

thank you thank you :)

I figured it was about time lol... enough shit talking right!

weight: 125.. very light from where i usually am!! Came down from 155 prior to the summer!! I prefer to actually be lighter; this way i get more work modeling wise... Diet.. let's not even go there lol..

I never thought my abs would come in.. and i was holding water that day which i thought would be a problem (pms bad!!)... but the pics came out good enough for my card... I gotta say the abs did not start showing until i was down to about 130ish... they are the last to come out on me.. The veins came out much sooner.. i swear they are tren remnants lol..

I am clean now and have been for over a month... but the ONLY thing i ran all summer was anavar.. and lots of ephedra.. I trained as heavy as i could possibly train because that is how my body responds the best.. otherwise i am just wasting time and maintaining...

Prior to starting up though, i think the real key was TIME OFF!!! I had taken time off from heavy training for about 5 months believe it or not, so when i started up again Mem weekend, i came back stronger and harder and leaner than ever!! Oh that and muscle maturity lol...

got some more i will try to post soon...

Back