Super Pics FINALLY!

I love all the pics!! Awesome girl!! good luck out west!!

I have to say #3 and 4 from the first group are awesome.. your back is hella sexy! And 1 and 4 from the last group are awesome too!! Your legs are fantastic!

I could say a million nice things about your body.....but i'll just sum it up w/ "WOW!!!". Jumbo likey :eyes:

You look amazing hun, you have made such a transformation since the last time I saw you. The abs, arms and quads look sick. Hope things are well...see ya around babe :)

Last edited:
whats all this fuss about ?? all i see in those pics is a very beautifull lady :biggthump
and shes a class act as well . well done my lady :)

Retabolil2 said:
last picture is definitely a killer :) You`re hot!

how many years ya known me now and finally you see :) hahaha.. j/k

Thanks everyone..

Thank you NICOLE!!! esp for your votes on the pics!! Your opinion means alot!!!

My cards and the pics i chose came out fantastic! I used the 1st pic from the 1st set and the 4th pic in the 2nd set, plus 2 headshots.. the cards got a great response from the companies!!
Thanks again to everyone!! The support is invaluable!

Last edited:
SUPS-- holy shit, there is a body behind the knowledge!! you look fantastic!! good luck in what ever you wish to do with your masterpiece~

Bid question

If any regular girl wants to get a body like yours what shouls she do?
can you tall me your routine and diet during those five months?
do you take any suplements?

Thansk for your help girl...

sombra1 said:
If any regular girl wants to get a body like yours what shouls she do?
can you tall me your routine and diet during those five months?
do you take any suplements?

Thansk for your help girl...

eat, train and sleep! took me years to get where i am.
My routine is train heavy, low reps and a tight diet; that is how my body responds the best.. high reps and moderate weight and all i am doing is maintaining.. to make changes, i push my body.
i used Anavar (var), ephedrine and protein shakes to diet down. :)

supergirl said:
eat, train and sleep! took me years to get where i am.
My routine is train heavy, low reps and a tight diet; that is how my body responds the best.. high reps and moderate weight and all i am doing is maintaining.. to make changes, i push my body.
i used Anavar (var), ephedrine and protein shakes to diet down. :)

Hey SG, Madine is starting to train like that as well based on your previous advice to her. Our computer isn't up in the new house yet, but she wanted to know, what type of rep range are you using as low reps? She is strong as hell right now due to some added water and fat recently, but she is going to start her leaning down come Jan 1.

I was going to start increasing her protein as she lowers her cals to diet down, all the while using the heavy weight/low rep method.

What do you think? Thanks sweetie.

RJH8541 said:
Hey SG, Madine is starting to train like that as well based on your previous advice to her. Our computer isn't up in the new house yet, but she wanted to know, what type of rep range are you using as low reps? She is strong as hell right now due to some added water and fat recently, but she is going to start her leaning down come Jan 1.

I was going to start increasing her protein as she lowers her cals to diet down, all the while using the heavy weight/low rep method.

What do you think? Thanks sweetie.

ok... take a shoulder press for example, this is what i would do:

I would warm up - 15 reps with 10lbs
1st set = 25lbs for about 9 reps (2 minute REST)
2nd set = 35lbs for 7 reps give or take (3 minute REST)
3rd set = 40- 45lbs for 5. (depending how i felt) (5 minute REST!! VERY IMP)
rest is crucial when your calories are low! Hell rest is crucial as you know even when you are trying to grow at all!!!
If you notice about me.. i like ODD numbers better than even lol... but that is my mentality lol...

Shoulders are my fav body part to train and capping them out really changed my physique; it balanced my hips and waist!
So then for a 4th set i did a DROP SET.. i would lift the 50s for about 2-3 reps, drop them and then burn out my press with 10lbs for about 10 reps or until i could not lift my arms anymore..

i depended on a training partner big time to help with forced reps on the 1st-3rd sets.. i pushed to reach and worked negs a bit too...

check your pms baby!!! :) XOXO

Last edited:
Back