Tell me whats wrong with this cycle?

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
600 mgs Deca EW
300 mgs Tren Enanthate EW
300 mgs EQ EW
for 12 wks.

Tell me what is wrong with this cycle if anything. or does it look solid? BTW its a vet cycle that will last at least 12 wks before going another 12 wks on short acting esters.

Just concentrate on the first 12 wks though.....opinions?

Gator

Last edited:
I know you dont feel the same way i do about running test with everything so aside from that, i think 300mg of Eq a week is a waste of gear. 500-600 would be much better.

estray said:
I know you dont feel the same way i do about running test with everything so aside from that, i think 300mg of Eq a week is a waste of gear. 500-600 would be much better.
I dont want the bloat of test....im as big as i want to get. I may up the EQ...almost certainly.
Ive gotten some pretty damn good results off of lower doses for longer periods but I do believe i need to up the EQ.
Never had a problem with Deca dick but this will tell for sure as 600 mgs ew and the dominant compound should tell me something.

Thanks for the comments so far. I realize this is an unusual cycle but sometimes its an unusual cycle that turns out to be gold.....on the other hand....who knows. I will see.

Somebody had to try Prop?tren and found the magic so heres my lil experiment.

More opinions please.....

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
600 mgs Deca EW
300 mgs EQ EW
for 12 wks.

Tell me what is wrong with this cycle if anything. or does it look solid? BTW its a vet cycle that will last at least 12 wks before going another 12 wks on short acting esters.

Gator

umm you problem is...where the hells the test??? ALWAYS include a test in your cycles. also, your doing EQ and deca??? wtf, whats the point of that? AND throwing Tren up in the mix. Bro, this is NOT a solid cycle. Throw some test in, and hit up the tren or something. Leave the EQ and deca out. Test and Tren is good stuff. my personal fav

gator_mclusky said:
I realize this is an unusual cycle but sometimes its an unusual cycle that turns out to be gold.....on the other hand....who knows.

Id have to disagree with ya there gator. Thats like saying the unusual excersises are the ones that sometimes work the best. Bodybuilders stick to basic movements and basic excersises, why? Because those are the ones that work the best. they dont do all kinds of wacked out shit like you see a lot of personal trainers having their clients do, or in other words...unusual shit. Stick to basic cycles with proper dosages and gear. When you start throwing all kinds of crazy shit up in the mix, is when you start to fuck yourself up internally.

Last edited:
Onswoll said:
Id have to disagree with ya there gator. Thats like saying the unusual excersises are the ones that sometimes work the best. Bodybuilders stick to basic movements and basic excersises, internally.

zactly... The best gains I make are on the bread and butter. Test/deca. test/dbol, test/anavar. gator stick to the basics

Onswoll said:
Or why not do 10 to 20 min of cardio ed or eod.

Haha, i wish cardio got rid of bloat. Id personally run test with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in this cycle, you are going to be shut down hard from the deca and tren... Hell when i run tren, i need to at least match it with test to feel right in that department.

NYCEE said:
Hell when i run tren, i need to at least match it with test to feel right in that department.

Hey NYCEE, just out of pure curiousity, what exactly do you mean by that?

^ if he takes 300/wk of tren then he needs to take 300/wk of test so his pecker doesn't shut down. correct me if I'm wrong NYCEE.

gator - why not keep the cycle simple and potent, test and tren.

gator_mclusky said:
600 mgs Deca EW
300 mgs EQ EW
for 12 wks.

Gator

I think its a good cycle to get the results you are lookin for. The only problem I see is that it may be too long to run without test. If I were doing it I would only cycle for six weeks.

In Europe they run most cycles without test. Just beware the consequences.

I don't see a problem with this cycle IF you know that you're not sensitive to progest sides. Also, if it takes that long to suffer decreased libido from deca and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) fixes it then I believe all the potential "snags" are covered. Personally, I'd up the eq to 4-500mg/week.

mustanged77 said:
In Europe they run most cycles without test. Just beware the consequences.
This is very true, almost no one except for really serious competitive BB (i.e. ones who want to go pro) take test. For europeans it's all about conditioning and looking ripped.

DocJ said:
This is very true, almost no one except for really serious competitive BB (i.e. ones who want to go pro) take test. For europeans it's all about conditioning and looking ripped.
I revise the cycles of the nr 1 and nr 2 bodybuilders in my country, and make no mistake, there is test in there - and plenty of it! Along with basically every Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that exists. I also always advise test to the 'inbetweens'. But you could be right, I have no idea of knowing what the average joe in the gym takes. I know some forsure that do winstrol-deca cycles.

Gator, it's not my kind of cycle, but you obviously know what you're doing. If I would make one change, I would substitute the 300mg eq for 300 test.

DocJ said:

Very strange.

I like the call of switching out the EQ for test.

I tend to agree with most everybody else on this one Gator....no way in hell I would run deca and tren and not run test.

I also think the EQ would be better if bumped up.

I love test/tren/eq. Just a thought.

Back