test, dbol, and tren log

Did arms today, great workout. Increased in every lift. Also I got so pumped that I couldnt bend my arm all the way. First time doing skull crushers on this cycle, so the strenght jump since the last time I did them was very nice. Im still very bloated but I love the size I have. I dont have definition becuase of the water but the size is still great. Weight is up to 230.

Monday, was back day. It wasnt bad but it wasnt anything to special either. Just one of those days. Weight at 230.

Tuesday was completely fucked. I got some muscle relaxers and some xanax as a birthday gift and took them. Was really fucked up all through the day. Tought I wuold go to the gym just to do really light wieghts but I could barely press 135 3 times when I start off with 145 12 times. Wieght got up to 233 1/2.

Today for whatevery reason Im still really fucked up. I usually dont fuck around like this on a cycle but since its my b-day I have to. Also tonight I was invited to a limo so Im gonna have a little fun there also. Hopefully it wont ruin my workout tomoro. Either was no more fucking around for the rest of th cycle.

Thanks! Had a nice b-day, took 2 days off from the gym. But my wieght has gone up to 234 since I last checked. Maybe even a alittle more now. Either way tomoro back to the gym. Leg day!

did legs friday. Good workout, went up a few reps and wieghts. Also got some abs in finally. Weight went down to about 231. Im not sure if it went down from my poor diet the past few days or from me losing water from being of dbol. Hope its water.

Iv decided to chnage the direction of my cycle since summer is coming. Im not to pleased with my overall apperence. Iv got the size but no definition. I decided I want to lean out a little bit and extend the cycle to 18 weeks. weeks 1-6 I took dbol at 40mg ED and all throughout am taking test cyp at 400mg weekly. I will be adding tren weeks 9-12. The change I decided to do is not go back on the dbol weeks 9-12 but to continue to take cyp at 400mg weekly till week 18 and to add EQ at 500mg weekly for the remainder. How does this sound? What changes should I make? I want to lean out. So far Iv gone from 198 to around 234, alot of which is bloat.

If you were going to add EQ, I would run it for 12 weeks at least. If you don't have time for EQ, maybe Winstrol (winny) would be a good addition to the cycle if you are trying to lean out towards the end.

Easto said:
If you were going to add EQ, I would run it for 12 weeks at least. If you don't have time for EQ, maybe Winstrol (winny) would be a good addition to the cycle if you are trying to lean out towards the end.

Winny and my joints dont like each other very much.

Hey, happy belated b-day!

Wanted to throw this in. I'm running test e, EQ, tren and win right now. Since adding the tren/win, I simply can not eat enough. Dozen eggs...hour later feels like I haven't eaten in a week. Double-double whopper...hour later feels like I haven't eaten in a week. etc. etc.. Last week, I dropped 9 lbs. Some was water and I may have had more food in my gut during the prior weeks weigh-in, but none the less, I am dropping lbs fast. So not only did I go up about 6500 cals, but I'm dropping weight like it's going out of style.

I would throw the EQ in right now if your gonna. I'm loving the mega stack! I feel like a god right now ;)

Well Keep the TREN Up tu Lean Out but Drop the Dbol EQ is not Really Necessary Maybe the Cyp Test Is Not the best THing to lean Out cause Aromatization will cause Estrogen related Problem Such Fat Accumulation but Winstrol would maybe be a Good Idea combine with TREN

Saturday, did arms. Wasnt really impressed with the workout. Wasnt in the mood plus my gym was hot as fuck which totally killed it. Finally started to do a little cardio. Didnt gain any strenght from last week but nice pumps. Weight is at 232.

Back