test, dbol, and tren log

SupermanQC said:
Masteron Isnt That a really Pricy Steroid that dont really Work ?

Well I actually got it as a gift from a company since I waited 2 months for my order. So its just sitting around. Im not expecting to much but would like a little edge since I just came of DNP. Going to order 10 grams of Winstrol (winny) tomoro.

Monday-back. It was great to be able to workout again. First off, despite what I said earlier about the DNP, I am now pleased with the results and will run it again but smaller doses. Anyway, with back I actually had a good workout. I started with rows, warmed up with 135 for 20 when I got only 18 last time I did them. Jumped to 225 and that was to much, repped only 4 which is less then I did before. I think its because last week was so fucked with DNP and not being able to workout. SO I dropped to 185 and did about 4 sets of those. Then did a few sets of underhand, also with less weight but nothing to seriouse. I feel like I could be doing more than I did within a week or two. Then did some machine rows, decent wieght and really nice contractions. Finished with one set of dumbell rows using light weight since I didnt have my straps. Form was great though. Got an incredible pump. Im definatly a little more defined thanks to the DNP and diet. Also dont know if its the test kicking in again or the masteron I just started but Im very hungry today. Havent been like that in a while. Weight is 214.

tuesday-shoulders. Today strenght wasnt there, prob cause I wasnt doing anything for a week on DNP. Usually do 90's for about 7 reps, today I couldnt find 90's for shit so I started with 95. Got it once, went to 60's for 12 to warm up some more. Went back to 95 for 4. Then did 2 sets of 80 with 7 reps and then 4. Did some barbell rows with 135 for reps of 10. Did about 4-5 sets. Then I did some front lateral raises using a hammer grip which I never did before so I cant judge strenght. Jumped around a few more sets and thats it. All day I was in a great mood. Dont know if its test starting to work again or the masteron. Weight is actually up to 215. Iv been consuming a whole lot more protien these past 2 days.

wed- deads and shrugs. Well again since I havent done deads in over a month I didnt expect to much. But it wasnt to bad. started with 405 which I usually rep for 10 but got it only 7 times. Stuck to that wieght and did it for another 5 and than 3. Next week I should be back to my old #s. For shrugs I kept all my strenght. Warmed up and went to 495. Got 11 reps but could have done 15 at least, I lost my strap grip. Went to 6 plates and repped for 8. Went down to 495 for another 10. Then went to 405 and did 2 sets of 6 holding the contraction at the top for a second. Last set was 315 holding at the top. Great pump. All this week Iv been feeling amazing mentally. Great mood. Whatever is causeing it I like it. Weight is still going up. Im at 216 1/2 today.

thursday-chest. WOW! I have never worked my chest this hard in my life. Never went this far past failure. Strenght wasnt all there since I went back to barbells and I havent touched them since on dbol a while back. Before I did 225 for 13 reps but today, only 7. Then I did a set of 5, 4, and 2 all with very little rest in between. Then my friend started working in with me and all the sets I did he spotted me way past failure. I felt like I wasnt even holding the bar. After that I went to do the hammer machine for incline and this really big juiced guy was on it. I worked in with him. Did 3 plates for 7, then he starts spoting me. Takes it way past failure. Works me to death every set making me hold it and bring it slowly. Then one hand at a time. Then we went to flat hammer bench. Again same thing, I felt like he was doing 110% of the work but Iv never had my chest burn and hurt like that. I couldnt even bring the wiehgt down I was so burned. And it wasnt even heavy weight. Im going to be so sore tomoro. Weight is 216.

friday-legs. Well first time doing squates in about 6 weeks. Iv been making excuses to not do squates and my legs show for it. Im again going to do plenty of squating. I use to start with 315 for 10 and today did only 225 for 10-12. Did about 6-7 sets with that weight just to get back into squating. Next, I just worked on my right calf since it is unproportional. Weight is 217

Saturday-arms. Great workout today. Changed my routine today and felt stronger than when I did those workouts before. Great pump also, couldnt touch my shoulders with my arms. Started with seated curls. Did 30's for 14, 35's for 10, 40's for 7. Then went to 35 for 9 , 30 for 10 and 35 again for 6. Did some hammer curls and a few concentration curls. Did a few sets of forearms in between. By the time I got to triceps I couldnt do skulls since my forearms burned so much. Only got 2 sets in. Went to machines for the rest of workout. Then did some more forearms. Felt great the whole time. Bloat is setting in again since Im out of letro and have no other anti-e. Weight is 216 1/2 which I dont understand since I feel I look bigger than when I was 225. Might be in my head but dont know. Either way I feel really good. Hopefully when I get my Winstrol (winny) it help with the water a little bit.

Monday-back. Big improvment from last week. Warmed up with usuall 135 but repped 25 times instead of 20 like last week. Jumped to 205, got 12 but not perfect form on the last few. 225 for 7. Did 275 with straps for 5 with decent form which surprised me. Pyrimided down all the way to 135. Than switched the grip. 135 for 20, 185 for 12. Than spent a while talking to a powerlifter about changing my routine. Did a few more light sets. Did 3 sets with machine rows and one set of static holds with 225. Pleased with todays workout. Weight is 216.

tuesday-shoulders. Very good day. Changed up my routine and went back to cleaning with barbell press. Warmed up with 135 for 12, 165 for 6, 185 for 3 and 205 for 1. Dropped to 135 and did 8 behind the neck, and another for 6. After that did some upright rows increasing reps from last week. Finished off with some front laterals and side laterals. Got a great pump and amazing burn. Weight is 217 1/2.

Wed-lower back and traps. Workout sucked. Got 405 on deads for 8 reps from 7 last week. Best I ever did was 10. Than I did 1 more for 4. Did one set of shrugs with 150s for 10 hold the top. I just couldnt get into it today. To tired. Instead I did some cardio which I havent done in a very very long time. Did jump rope and a little punching bag mixed for about half an hour. Hoepfully tomoro Ill be more into it. Wieght is 218 1/2. Feeling more bloated and gyno is coming in.

thursday-chest. Today was nice. Started with 225 for 9 from 7 last week. Jumped to 275 got 5 with assistance on the last 2. Back to 225 for a few more sets. Then 185 to burnout and 135 to burnout with no rest. Went to hammer machines. Started with incline, 3 plates for 6 reps. Did another 3-4 sets of that and went to flat hammer machine. Did some pushups inbetween those. Also got some cardio in which Im really happy about. Im going to try to get it in everyworkout, some jump rope. Weight is 217.

friday-legs. Today was exceptionally well. 2nd week in 2 months doing squates. Today I decided to go heavier but with partial reps. Worked from 135-495 going up with a plate each set. Did 12-15 on each set. Then dropped to 135 ass to the floor for 10, then 155 to the ground for 10, and back to 135. Did some abductors and finished legs with plenty of calf raises. Got a few sets of abs in which is also good. Left and came back in half an hour for some cardio. Did about half an hour of jump rope. Weight is 217

saturday-arms. Very satisfied with today. Started with closegrip today. Did 185 for 12, 205 for 7 and 225 for 4. Those #s arent what they were when I was 235 and bloated but Im still satisfied. I still have a little more to go. Did some cable work to finish off. For bis I did seated curls. Started with 35s for 12, 40s for 5, 7, 5. Then 2 more sets with 35s. Did a few sets of close grip curls with ex bar using light weight going slow. Finished with wrist curls. Did 135 for 15 about 3-4 sets. See some bloat which is pissing me off. weight 218 1/2

sunday, thought Id post today since I did do a lot of work. All day I was moving from an upstairs apartment to downstairs. Im exhuasted. Back hurts and so do arms. The plus is I got cardio in today.

monday-back. Today was great, started with rows and got 185 for 15. Did about 3 sets for 15, then12, and 2 sets of 10. Finished with t-bar rows. 3 plates for 15, 4 for 8 and 5 for 4. Then I went back down to 4 and finally 3. Also did one set of dumbell rows with 80s very easily. Im very happy with todays workout. Felt much stronger today. Also made my Winstrol (winny) today and started that. Im eating clean and my wieght went up. Now 220.

tuesday-shoulders. Today was a really great day. Went up in every exersize from last week. Started with barbell presses. Did 135 for 14 reps, 165 for 9, 185 for 5 and 205 for 2. I went up at least 2 reps for every one of those sets from last week. Than did some upright rows starting with 145. Did a few and jumped to 165 for 6. Then did some random exersizes. Also got cardio in which Im happy about. Weight is 218 1/2.

wed-lower back and traps. Got stronger but drive was not there at all. Did only 1 set of deads and a few sets of shrugs. For deads I got 405 for 10 reps, I havent done that in over a month since I was on tren. Than king kamali or someone who looks exactly like him started working out in the gym. This completely distracted me, and I felt like a pussy even with 495 ready to go. I could usually get a few but I couldnt even move it. Went over to shrugs. Did 5 plates only 10 times, did 2 sets. Than went down to all the way to 2 plates. Finished with a little cardio. Only on my 3rd day of Winstrol (winny) and already cramping a little. Weight is 220 1/2.

thursday-chest. Today again, got stronger but drive wasnt all there. Last week I did 225 for 9 with help and the last one. Today 10 on my own and 2 more spotted. Went to 275 for 4 but had help since I was burned out from the first set. Went back down to 225 for 6 and 6 again. Then did reps to failuer in the very lower part of the motion with 135 to failure. Did some pushups inbetween. Got in about 2 sets of cable flys but I never feel my chest on those. Went to machine flys and did 3 sets. Did a few sets of jump rope for cardio and was out of time. Workout wasnt all intense but Im happy I increased a few reps from last week. The most I ever repped 225 was 13 and that was when I wieghed 234 bloated on dbol. Weight is currently 221 1/2.

Back