Test/Deca cycle new member

Had a really good back/bicep workout, main focus was back. Used my belt and straps for the bent ovet barbell rows once i got into it with the heavy weight. Man those felt good!

Excuse my short absence, lil bit too much drama goin on i just stopped giving a shit about everything for a couple days. Anyways, had a killer shoulder workout today, got about 2 pins of the prop left then its time for a break. Off to grub some chinese food with the kiddo :)

Excuse my short absence, lil bit too much drama goin on i just stopped giving a shit about everything for a couple days. Anyways, had a killer shoulder workout today, got about 2 pins of the prop left then its time for a break. Off to grub some chinese food with the kiddo :)

Ah hahahaaa ^^^ dude it was good to have you quiet down for a while... LOl :laugh: hahahahahahaaaa

Just joking. I was wondering who ran you off. :wavey:

Ha OMM here . :)

Hey listen bud I am running Dbol n Test P and test E and had a great tricep and trap workout today. Huh touché' Ha :)

What a pump :laugh:

You are excused !!!!

Pretty good chest/bicep workout even though my shoulders were killin me during my heavy sets on the flat bench/incline dumbell press. Not sure if its a bad idea to do chest the day after shoulders or a good idea cause it forces the chest to work harder, hmmm.... thoughts on that?

I'm no expert so take what I say with a grain of salt…if your E2 is high, you'll suffer from anxiety. I know that's what was happening to me until I got my Adex in (Was on TRT without Adex for years.)

I'm no expert so take what I say with a grain of salt***8230;if your E2 is high, you'll suffer from anxiety. I know that's what was happening to me until I got my Adex in (Was on TRT without Adex for years.)

Actually bro my anxiety has been way down all cycle. I only het it when I'm going through some rough shit

Back this morning, tbar rows 5 plates 5 sets of 12. Deadlifts 315x12 475x1 took some videos glad to see my form was on point. Was hangin with that chick i met at the gym for a couple days, things were goin real good till she went through my phone after i fell asleep last night, thought i deleted anything about hooking up with my ex but apparently not. So she is back to hateing me, damnit. I know you guys love hearing my drama lol

Headed into the iron church to hit traps/triceps. Smoothed things out with that chick last night, took some real effort to talk my way out that one i tell ya.

Badass workout yesterday, annihilated my triceps, was cool working out with my sexy lil partner. Funny i always notice the other girls constantly watching her kill it in there, she says the guys do the same with me. Neither of us fuck around in there. Today is legs, damnit

Damn man those squats yesterday got my hip hurting pretty bad later on in the night. I stretched it real good but i went for some heavy singles after this guy talkin about his 405x6 lol. I'll get there fucker. Today is chest day, the most glorious day of course

Pretty awesome chest workout today. Incline bench, flat dumbell press, peck deck, cable flyes and champagnes. Worked up heavy on the incline bench, this la fitness only goes uo to 100lb dumbells so just repped out 5x15 on that. Focused hard on that squeeze on the pec dec/cable flys then went out for burgers with my sexy lil workout partner ;)

Pretty good chest/bicep workout even though my shoulders were killin me during my heavy sets on the flat bench/incline dumbell press. Not sure if its a bad idea to do chest the day after shoulders or a good idea cause it forces the chest to work harder, hmmm.... thoughts on that?

Just a little advice not sure if you do this but in powerlifting we arch are back enough to wear you squeeze your lats and lay on them on the bench.

Also when you grip the bar act like you are trying to bend the bar towards your chest. Its kind of a wrist thing bend with wgole hand through the pinkie fingers. Those 2 adjustments take alot of pressure off the shoulders and i use alot of lats to push the bench. You still get the chest activated if you are purely doing bench for chest development imo there are better tgings than flat bench.

Back