Test E/Deca with prop kick

ErectusMaximus

All things are temporary.
Hey guys just thought I would log this one for everyones good as well as my own, I am only a novice and any advice is appreciated, thank you.

stats:

Age-28
Height-5'10"
Weight-216-223
Body fat- 16-18% not sure

Neck-17"
Chest-48"
Waist-40"
Thighs-26"
Calves-17"
Biceps-16"
Forearms-13"

Diet is pretty clean but cheating on weekends, no cookies and bullshit but I go out to dinner and all that.

Meal 1- 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 cup oatmeal.

Casien shake at work

Meal 2- Chicken breast, sweet potato

Meal 3- Salmon steak, brown rice, veggies

Meal 4- Chicken breast, brown rice, veggies

Meal 5- Dinner with wife w/e she wants ( not going pro here :p)

Pwo whey shake

Meal 6- New York strip steak, almonds

Casien shake before bed

I know I need another meal, but its almost a 4 hour roundtrip commute to work and its 10 hour days, so its hard to eat... even pregaming.

Materials-

2- 100mg/ml 10ml vials Test P
5- 250mg/ml 10ml vials Test E
2- 250mg/ml 10ml vials Deca
3- 200mg/ml 10ml vials Deca
50- 50 mg tabs of clomid
50- 20mg tabs of nolva
20,000 IU HCG

Backup/ on hand items:

20,000 IU HCG
1- 100mg/ml 100ml vial of test p ( yes 100)
1 bottle arimidex ( liquidex)
1 bottle liquid tam

~22 week base cycle which I would like to extend into 24 weeks with prop at the end.
Plan on doing 500mg test E per week and 400mg deca per week. **** Could use advice here on kickstart**** I plan on using prop for 1st 2 weeks and last 2 weeks. Should i start @ 100 mg EoD on week 1 and then taper down as test E kicks in, or should i run 100 mg EoD for 2 weeks at beginning and then 2 weeks at end?? Already did 2 days of 100mg as you will see in next posts, Thanks.

Last edited:
Saturday September 24th-

200mg deca, 250mg test E, 100 mg test P.
No issues...clean injection no pain no blood.
Made sure to aspirate and used a different pin to draw which I set aside. Injected into right glute and then did legs. Same compounds to be injected into left glute on wenesday which is back day for me. I do this cause I deadlift and I can get the juice pumping on legs and back days.

Last edited:
Monday September 26th-

Injected right quad with 100mg of Test P, plan to include prop in left glute on wenesday along with the test e and deca. Following prop only inject will be on fri in left quad. By next week I would like some VET input on this prop kickstart, it is not to late to alter this now and let me know please. I plan on kicking with Dbol next cycle instead.

Last edited:
the prop kickstart is fine.. some guys taper the prop down as the enth builds up.. some dont.

Personally if I ever kickstarted with prop I would taper it down to keep blood levels of test stable.. like..
week1: 125mg EOD
week2: 100mg EOD
week3: 75mg EOD
week4: 50mg EOD

A lot of guys just run 100mg EOD weeks 1-4 as well.

Thank you Intense, that is great info and makes me feel a lot better about what I chose to do. I may increase dosage to 125mg EoD for now and see what it does. Test has always been good to me. At any rate, you pointed out that I have some options so since I made SURE to have extra mats around the board I can try to tweek it out.

Last edited:
Wednesday September 28th-

Did left glute today. No issues and looking forward to deads!

On a side not, think I have the prop flu! I noticed this about 1-2 days after 1st injection and its calmed down quiet a bit. Almost positive I'm not allergic to prop ( or very very mildly) as I know some people are and cannot use this ester. I'm just making sure to drink MORE than 2 gallons of water a day since I shit a lot of it out. Also am eating more food cause of same reason. Sorry for the graphic nature of this post :p but I know this can be worked through, not worried.

Last edited:
Feeling good today! Solid poops which is a good thing. Sweating a lot so I know the gear is legit, but never doubted that.

Also I never up'ed from 100 to 125 of prop eod. I just don't wanna mess with the cycle too much and I don't think thats gonna impact it much either. Just gotta be patient and wait for the Test E to reach saturation.

Friday September 30th-

Pinned left quad this morning with 100mg of Test P and went to work.

Am starting to notice things. Not definition or power but endurance and intensity. My weight usually pin balls between 215-225 but is stabilizing in the upper teens. 230lbs is possible this cycle. I plan on letting the mass stabilize over the winter and then cutting this spring.

Last edited:
Saturday October 1st-

Pinned E and Deca into right glute this morning. Had some blood in aspiration so had to redo. Usually don't hit anything and don't have issues but w.e. it is what it is. Can't wait for this to build up....

Last edited:
Sunday October 2nd-

Pinned test P into right quad, found a spot that wasn't so sensitive this time and am happier with the results.

Last edited:
Although I know its too soon to observer any effects I still am going to try to post weekly measurements so we can all observe when the majority of growth occurs.

Weight- 222 lbs.
Neck-17" +
Chest- 48"
Waist-40"
Thighs-26"+
Calves-17" -
Biceps-16"
Forearms- 13.5+ ( I think last week I took a bad measurement on forearms)

On a side note body fat must have dropped a lot. My deltoids specifically are ripped and look much bigger. I don't think this is due to cycle although Propionate should be kicking in as I speak.

My opinion is 3 months of a diet which wa outlined by 3J ( used the formulas) is finally paying off. Also knowing was about to cycle motivated me to train harder the past few months. Diet is mnore important than I ever knew. In the past I would overtrain in an attempt to see results... in the future I will eat better.

Last edited:
Tuesday October 4th-

Pinned left quad with 100mg of prop. Went well without issues. Just thinking about the gym session last night. I did chest and it may have been my best chest day ever. Plenty of strength and endurance. I don't know if it was the prop or good nights's rest but I know its too soon for the deca or test E to have effect.

Last edited:
Although I know its too soon to observer any effects I still am going to try to post weekly measurements so we can all observe when the majority of growth occurs.

Weight- 222 lbs.
Neck-17" +
Chest- 48"
Waist-40"
Thighs-26"+
Calves-17" -
Biceps-16"

On a side note body fat must have dropped a lot. My deltoids specifically are ripped and look much bigger. I don't think this is due to cycle although Propionate should be kicking in as I speak.

My opinion is 3 months of a diet which wa outlined by 3J ( used the formulas) is finally paying off. Also knowing was about to cycle motivated me to train harder the past few months. Diet is mnore important than I ever knew. In the past I would overtrain in an attempt to see results... in the future I will eat better.

welcome to the big boy club bud.. glad your doing it right

Weight- 222 lbs.
Neck-17" +
Chest- 48"
Waist-40"
Thighs-26"+
Calves-17" -
Biceps-16"

How do you way so much more than me?! Where's all that weight? 72lbs more.. im 5"7

Weight- 150lbs
Neck-15.5"
Chest- 43"
Waist- 30"
Thighs-23"
Calves-
Biceps-16"
Forearms: 12.5"

604 guy... look at your waist. u r just a 30 and he is a 40. u are a small buld guy, and he is medium to heavy build. he was made to be bigger. it will be way harder for u to gain weight but keep training hard bro

Don't get discouraged 604!

My waist is 10 inches girthier ( lol idk if thats a word), chest is 5, thighs 3, and you can see by my bi to forearm ration I work with my hands for a living too. Have had a huge frame my whole life too, I think I am a mix of endomorph and mesamorph????

604, your measurements along with your weight are say to everyone your lean and a hard worker. Thats gotta mean something to you.

This is gonna sound funny, but IMO I would worry about calves. I know you didn't post that but yours should be around 16 inches ( try to match biceps) and once you think you need to gain size there you just can't.... hit em hard every legs day, like destroy them.
Everything else will fill in as you age, eat, and train.

I'm no expert here nor am I trying to act like one, but eating is key; lots of meals all the time. GL training and most importantly have fun!

Wednesday Oct. 5th-

Pinned left glute with deca and test E. Did shoulders last night but had to trim overhead at work all day yesterday and will again today so I babied it in the gym. I thought this was a smart choice because if I don't watch it I tend to overtrain.

Last edited:
Thursday October 6th-

Pinned right quad with 100 mg of prop. Looking great, feeling strong but I need more sleep. 223-224 lbs today, my goal is 230 lbs and I think I'm gonna make it!

Last edited:
Saturday October 8th-

Pinned right glute with Prop, E, and Deca. Feeling very strong, muscles are firmer and bigger all over, the prop has definetly kicked in but not the deca or the E yet.... legs day today. I have been extra intense and setting a PR every now and again.

Started .5mg of arimidex EoD too. Was feeling bloated and soft. I would expect to see weight drop for a few days but thats okay. If someone was thinking about liquidex.... it tastes horrible lol I would try something else, the taste goes away quickly though.

Added dates to all injections days in my log to make it easier to track. Will update weekly measurements in the coming days.

Last edited:
Back